[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we find ways to ruin the pokemon games. 1. Introduce "Mystery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: online-service-1.png (16KB, 561x322px) Image search: [Google]
online-service-1.png
16KB, 561x322px
ITT we find ways to ruin the pokemon games.

1. Introduce "Mystery balls" which contain mythical pokemon and pokemon with rare moves(like Wish Chansey), but cost $1 of real-world money to unlock, of which you have a chance of getting a luvdisc instead. Mystery balls can be customized to any extent. To buy Mystery balls in game, they cost $1 each, and can be bought from Festival Plaza. All event giveaways are now within Mystery balls, and once you get a mystery ball, you cannot know the nature or HP and cannot change it, and the game saves afterwards you receive the ball, so that your Pokemon is more "special".

2. Postgame becomes $10 DLC, and the legendaries are locked behind the DLC. Experience stunning chapters such as the "Mystery of Mew" DLC and "The Pure Power of Regigigas" DLC. Marvel at Lookers attempt to unravel new mysteries, like "Silvally and the Ancient Arceus". Gain access to the new Battle Dome and defeat all comers.

3. Ability Scrolls are now available to change abilities of pokemon to any ability, and both Ability Scrolls and one-off Mega Stones are now DLC

4. Switch Premium membership needed for Battle Spot Ratings and Tournaments. GTS and Wonder Trades now cost 10 cents each for each trade charged to your debit card account.

5. Safari zone is also DLC, and the pokemon in Safari Zones changes every day with a small chance of getting legendaries and mythicals. Each pokemon caught in the safari zone gets a ribbon that ensures that they cannot be bred or hyper trained. This is done to make every pokemon special and to ensure the poke-conomy.

6. National Pokedex is now limited to 150 per game to ensure that you buy event-only mystery ball pokemon and safaris. The only new pokemon in each game are the 9 starters, 3 stage bird, 2 stage pikaclone rodent, a gimmick mon, a 3 stage pseudo, 4 sublegends and the 3 box legends with 1 mythical; leaving only 25(26 with the mythical) new pokemon per game with 120 regional forms and 5 new megas.
>>
Haha cool ha
>>
>>31999946
>
2. Postgame becomes $10 DLC, and the legendaries are locked behind the DLC. Experience stunning chapters such as the "Mystery of Mew" DLC and "The Pure Power of Regigigas" DLC. Marvel at Lookers attempt to unravel new mysteries, like "Silvally and the Ancient Arceus". Gain access to the new Battle Dome and defeat all comers.

Please calm down, satan

Though desu it's not as bad as it currently is, where we have to pay 40 dollars for post-game.
>>
>>32000024
well fuck, I fucked that formatting up
it's amazing what ctrl+ving accidentally under the arrow will do.
>>
>>31999946
>1
They don't are this stupid to do this
>2
Inevitable
>3
Mega stones don't but the ability scroll is likely
>4
Likely
>5
Nope
>6
there will not be a national dex anymore
>>
>>31999946
That would be terrible. Also, I don't think anyone would use wonder trade if it cost money.
>>
>>32000858
i dont see the paid online happening

nintendo does not have the second/third party support putting out enough games where people will agree to pay for online

even worse two upcoming rehashes (mario kart/splatoon) can be played for free on the wiiu
>>
>>31999946
3 would totally break the game (Pure Power Slaking anyone?) so there is no way it would ever happen

4 would kill all worthwhile online features of Pokemon except free battles assuming they stayed

5 - classic safari was already fairly unpopular so this would easily backfire

6 is far too retarded even for gamefreak
>>
>forced tutorials that last for a quarter of the main story
>always telling you what type is super effective/not very effective against the opponent with no way to turn it off
>incredibly linear routes with NPCs constantly talking to you

oh wait
>>
>>32000931
Nothing is too retarded for GF.
>>
>>31999946
Your post really could've just been 'paid DLC lmao!' and that would've been that.
>>
>>32001039
No guard Machamp
>>
>>31999946
>25 new pokemon per gen
Gf and /vp/'s wet dream.

How about
>pokemon gain experience from just being in battle even if you flee
>>
>>32000975
You could turn the help in sm off?

>>32001843
Didnt happen
>>
>>32000975
>always telling you what type is super effective/not very effective against the opponent with no way to turn it off
why does this bother you so much
>>
File: pokemon primeape.jpg (4KB, 249x147px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon primeape.jpg
4KB, 249x147px
>>31999946
everything else looks kinda fine because there's people who would say, ''it's extra content, so it's fine'', but THIS

>GTS and Wonder Trades now cost 10 cents each for each trade charged to your debit card account.

Fuckin riots in the streets
>>
>>32000975
I agree with the other two but as a hardcore player I actually quite enjoy the type match up feature. Yes a way to turn it off would be nice but honestly it's not bad and it can only help you not hinder you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.