[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sun is the masculine version >Moon is the feminine version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

>Sun is the masculine version
>Moon is the feminine version
>Magosteens are the queen of fruits
>Durians are the king of fruits
>Only the queen was designed for the games
What the fuck? Why?
>>
ferrothorn already exists
>>
>>31993138
>>Durians are the king of fruits
no you dipshit.
durians are THE queen of fruits.
have you ever smelled one? they fucking smell like vaginas
>>
>>31993156
This

Now I need to know, is ferrothorn available in alola and if so, is it sun exlusive?
>>
>>31993307
>they fucking smell like vaginas
If you encounter a vagina that smells like a durian, smack the girl in the back of her head like the hygine-challanged retard she is, and make her go to the fucking doctor, because she's infected with fucking fungi.
>>
>>31993321

Not available at all without Bank.
>>
>>31993156
Shit, I never made that connection
>>
>>31993339
i took the durian to the doctor instead
>>
Mangosteens taste so good. Shame their about eight dollars a pound here, and usually not fresh.
>>
>>31993339
I kekked.
>>
File: 1478306512224.png (129KB, 828x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1478306512224.png
129KB, 828x1403px
>>31993339
kek
>>
>>31993381
>>31993156
Ferrothorn is more of a chestnut than durian
hence the vines
>>
>>31993421
Is the durain going to be okay?
>>
File: s2.jpg (43KB, 400x328px) Image search: [Google]
s2.jpg
43KB, 400x328px
>>31993156
>>31995296
I thought Ferroseed were more like these attaching seeds while Ferrothorn was a seed pod of those seeds.
>>
>still no ackee, jackfruit, pomegranate or dragonfruit pokemon
>>
>>31995940
This.
>>
File: JD.png (429KB, 656x480px) Image search: [Google]
JD.png
429KB, 656x480px
What about the Dorian, what is he king of?
>>
>>31993138
How is the Durian the "King of Fruits" when it tastes and smells like puke? Surely there's a better candidate?
>>
>>31996503
>How is the Durian the "King of Fruits" when it tastes and smells like puke?
Sounds like the average king to me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.