[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT autistic things you do In any run of HG I catch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Yanma.png (77KB, 877x424px) Image search: [Google]
Yanma.png
77KB, 877x424px
>ITT autistic things you do
In any run of HG I catch a Yanma with speed boost
>>
>>31989213
I breed all of my pokemon in regular pokeballs. It doesn't feel right if it's not in a regular ball, especially if it's in a rare ball.
>>
>>31989213
I meticulously plan out teams for every playthrough of a Pokemon game I do, and I always need a Water, Fire, and Grass type within that team.
>>
>>31989213
I browse /vp/.
>>
I need CUT
>>
File: Pokeball.png (122KB, 894x893px) Image search: [Google]
Pokeball.png
122KB, 894x893px
I only use Pokeballs, even for legendary Pokemon.
>>
I always buy the magikarp on route 4, and then leave it in the box
>>
At least 3 of the pokemons moves HAVE to correlate with their most defining feature/the type of attacker or attack it is. For example, at least 3/4 of my Blastoise's (mega and standard) moves need to use his "shooting" animation where he bends over and fires from the cannons on his back, not the one where he uses his mouth. That's actually a huge reason why I carried water pulse instead of scald or hydro pump most of the time in gen 6: The move actually LOOKED like it was coming out of the giant cannon on his back!

It seriously irked me how scald and especially hydro pump didn't use his cannons in either form in X/Y and ORAS. Thankfully they rectified hydro pump at least to at least somewhat utilize his cannons in some way, but now water pulse comes out of his mouth!
>>
when I start a new pokemon game I choose exactly 1 pokemon that I'll never store in the PC and if it ever touches the PC I reset the save
>>
>>31989509
I do that too. I'll never understand balltism threads
>>
I use shuckle in regular playthroughs. I will use toxic and sandstorm and train it normally. Yeah it waste time when i could use nearly anything else but I love shuckle.
>>
Let's put the obvious out of the way
>Save in the middle of the pokeball on the pokemon center

>>31989213
That's not autism, it's just practical
>>
>>31990292
But going for a 1% chance each playthrough is just stupid
>>
Whenever I get money I blow it all on potions/healing items
>>
I make sure that any effeminate Pokemon I obtain is male
>>
>>31989452
it happens to me something similar. every game in my team i must have an electric,water,fire,x,y,z. and all the pokemon must be from the new region
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.