[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What low tier pokemon do you bring in the upper ranks? >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Accelgor-AttackAnimation-2-XY.gif (216KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
Accelgor-AttackAnimation-2-XY.gif
216KB, 192x192px
What low tier pokemon do you bring in the upper ranks?

>tfw you bring choice scarf accelgor with final gambit and max HP/defense to BTFO any sweeper since it one hit KO's any pokemon in OU without hp investment
>>
>>31988213
Shedinja and Golisopod.
>>
Minior. It's hilarious watching someone try to Thunder Wave or Toxic while I Shell Smash and proceed to sweep with Acrobatics. Hit me with anything not supereffective? Survive below 50% because White Herb negated the defense drop. Proceed to shift into Core form and sweep even harder.
>>
>>31988422
Minior is a fucking monster if the other team isn't prepared for it
>>
>>31988422
>proceed to sweep
hey, nice to see the 1100 meta posting again.
>>
Emboar
>>
Tyrantrum. Not as good with Talonflame now being dead, but can still destroy some mons in the right condition. Its also funny seeing someone switch pokemon and I proceed to Dragon Dance.
>>
I used to use Nidoking in OU last gen.
Never got past 1200
>>
File: IMG_0797.gif (774KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0797.gif
774KB, 500x281px
What should my 4th move be? Keep in mind I dont have access to Low Kick or Knock Off. So far I have Sucker Punch/Swords Dance/Iron Head. My choices are:

>Poison Jab
>Brick Break
>Stone Edge
>>
>>31988590
Knock Off.
>>
>>31988597
did you even read his post?
I have pursuit on mine since I can't get knock off on it yet
>>
>>31988590

Knock Off
>>
Got to 1500 with a Mega Absol team, although Mega Absol isn't too far from OU.
>>
Reuniclus was a favourite of mine in Gen 6 OU. Great vs. stall and balance and usually does a decent amount of work vs. offense.
>>
>>31988551
it is hilarious and depressing how much better tyrantrum is than rampardos
>tyrantrum gets rock head for head smash
>rampardos stuck with mold breaker and sheer force
>tyrantrum has 82/119/52 defenses
>rampardos has 97/50/60 defenses
>tyrantrum has dragon typing and dragon dance
and the kicker
>tyrantrum has 71 base speed, rampardos is 58

it's like game freak knew that they fucked up rampardos and said "lets do the same general idea, but make it usable"
>>
>>31988590
How can you not have acces to knock off?
>>
>>31988660

Nice mental gymnastics, but Rampardos' abilities are both better than Rock Head.
>>
File: Corkscrew Crash.jpg (831KB, 890x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Corkscrew Crash.jpg
831KB, 890x1202px
>>31988706
not him, but can't IV breed and retain knockoff in gen 7, and I'd rather not go back to the annoying method of checking IVs in gen 6 for one move, put the move tutor moves that are egg movese that only a parent of the same line can have and still pass onto the bisharp. the bisharp I am currently using has psycho cut, sucker punch, pursuit, and iron head with ass vest and defiant, it has stealth rock as a relearnable egg move, and I had to get that from ORAS before transferring

also, anyone know if corkscrew crash is any good on a SD bisharp, pic related
>>
>>31988712
>Mold Breaker
this is mainly for hitting levitate guys with earthquake, rampardos' primary stab already hits anything off the ground, so eh

>Sheer Force
hm, punches and zen headbutt are boosted, it's cool; however rock head will always be better so you don't die in 1-2 turns max from stab

overall, rampardos can't even use his decent abilities, because he's too fuggin slow
>>
>>31988752
I thought he was talking about showdown
How can you play OU on sun/moon?
Also, inject
>>
Mew is technically UU but I put it on some of my OU teams.
I use Omastar and Kabutops on my Rain team. Still wishing Mega Swampert were released.
I've done that retarded Durant with Truant trick in OU too, nice for getting a setup on stuff that normally shouldn't be able to, like Quiver Dance on Pheromosa.
I've done some neat stuff with Alola Ninetails helping setup sweepers in OU too.
>>
A good trace gardevoir can shut down the tapus and scare the ultra beasts. I've had people forfeit turn 2 because it traced a blaziken.
>>
>>31988590
>>31988613
Did you bred for one in FUCKING Gen 7? If the answer is yes then you're an idiot, is WAY better to breed for one in ORAS since its main STAB (Knock Off) can only be learned in that game, then proceed to transfer it through Pokémon Bank.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.