[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was S/M so obviously unfinished? Was it really for a Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_0043.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0043.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Why was S/M so obviously unfinished?

Was it really for a Switch version cashgrab, or is GF just secretly tired of making pokemon games?
>>
>foreshadowing the sequel
>unfinished
>>
>>31986444
>trips of truth
REEEEE GAME FREAK
>>
>>31986444
>implying s/m will have a sequel
>>
>>31986418
Probably because they had to cut shit out due to poor optimization. They aren't exactly known as stellar in that department.
I enjoyed it regardless but I kind of wish it was more optimized.
>>
>>31986456
I wouldn't be surprised if you unironically thought the switch would fail
>>
>>31986444
>foreshadowing the sequel
BW wasn't this unfinished
>>
>>31986444

>battle tower statue in ORAS

haha, f-foreshadowing y-yeah.. that's it...

;_;
>>
>>31986464
What does that have to do with s/m not having a sequel
>>
>>31986444
I'm sure most people felt x any were unfinished and were anticipating a sequel
>>
>>31986444
>alola and kanto sequel for the switch maymay
SM was a mistake.
>>
They desperately want to recreate rumors like Mew under the truck and going to the moon on the Mossdeep Rocket so they purposely did things like the locked Power Plant doors in XY and empty lots in SM
>>
>>31986578
I doubt it. Unless GF is unaware that the internet is a thing
>>
>>31986492
>battle tower statue in ORAS
If there is anything that makes me disappointed in Game Freak, it's that. It's just GF saying that they know that people want something like Battle Frontier back, but they couldn't be bothered to make it. I would have preferred no statue at all, instead of them just cockteasing.
>>
>>31986615
They literally have said in interviews that there were unexplained things and unreachable areas in XY done for that purpose. SM could be argued, but I think they're delusional enough for it to be the case there too.
>>
A little bit of both, plus Game Freak being Game Freak.

If you knew just how great they are at programming, you'd realize that if it weren't for Iwata's help, they wouldn't even be able to fit bloody Kanto in G/S.

They're terrible at optimization.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.