[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>remove mouth >suddenly everything this design represents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 756Shiinotic2[1].png (105KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
756Shiinotic2[1].png
105KB, 404x404px
>remove mouth
>suddenly everything this design represents and is trying to convey is fixed.

wtf I love Shiinotic now.
>>
add a creepy grimace and this would be a top tier design.
>>
>>31981138
No I think the no-mouth is cool. Think about it.

Morelull didn't have a mouth, because it's a mushroom. (I'm not sure why that logic makes sense to me, but okay.) When you take away Shiinotic's mouth, now it can't be thought of as making any noise. Now, it's suddenly much creepier because it's SILENT. It lets you focus on the idea of its sinister glowing lights, and how scary it would be to happen upon one of these mute things in the woods at night.

Plus, the removal of the mouth make it look a lot more like something creepy and alien, like it recently escaped from Area 51.

*cue theremin music*
>>
Get Jigglypuff off his cock and you might just have a decent design.
>>
>>31981131
I actually like this a lot.
>>
>>31981423
>his
>>
File: Hattifnattarna.gif (488KB, 445x331px) Image search: [Google]
Hattifnattarna.gif
488KB, 445x331px
Big improvement.

Reminds me of these creepy fucks from moomin.
>>
File: IMG_3874.gif (77KB, 169x137px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3874.gif
77KB, 169x137px
>>31981181
>>
>>31981436
>her cock
>>
>>31981448
>can't into feminine penises
What are you, gay?
>>
>>31981131
Now she can't give you the succ though.
>>
>OP will never cease feasting on cocks
>>
>>31981452
I wish we still treated mental illness
>>
>>31981181
Bog, izzat you?
>>
>>31981131
Looks like an Earthbound enemy.
>>
>>31981131
>ayy lmao
>>
>>31981500
Bog only shitposts on tumblr, so no.
>>
>>31981181
But the mouth is extremely creepy, it actually looks cuter without it.
>>
>>31981181
This is literally formatted exactly like a Bogleech post. If this isn't him then you nailed his typing style.

>>31981131
Honestly fine with either although it looks a little weird without a mouth, I dunno.
>>
Is Shiinotic's cap supposed to look like a U.F.O., or is that just coincidence? The eerie green lights and long fingers make it look like an alien.

Is it just a generic mushroom man? Is it even meant to be an alien at all?
>>
>>31983909
Almost definitely meant to evoke a ufo/grey though I would have prefered a princess-peachesque parasol lady.

Of all the things that ended up as waifumon in this stupid fucking gen of waifus I was actually surprised this wasn't one of them. I really loved morelull and found myself sort of disappointed with Shiinotic but I guess I had too specific expectations. Not to mention they gave it the same BST as fucking parasect.
>>
>>31981131

No, the creepy smile adds a lot of charm to the design.
>>
>>31981423
Jigglypuff aren't volva.
>>
Y'know I once complained about how Shiinotic got Rain Dish, considering it's shaped like an umbrella which is literally the opposite of a device meant to catch rain, but I just found out the Japanese name is Rain Saucer.

Y'know, as in flying saucer.

Even Bulbapedia makes no mention of it being an alien though, and I'm certain it is. There's just not enough direct evidence, but the "strange glowing lights" theme just makes it believable.
>>
>>31984167
that and you find Morelull in Brooklet Hill
>>
>>31984167
do you know what a saucer is

IT'S A DISH
>>
>>31984197
Yes, and do you not understand the concept of Rain Dish?

It lets you recover health by catching rain in a dish. Shiinotic is dish/saucer, but it's upside-down, and makes no functional sense for what the ability actually is.
>>
>>31984273

Blastoise doesn't have a dish/saucer to catch rain in either, nor do Tentacruel or Surskit
>>
>>31984273
that's not what I'm talking about

the term 'flying saucer' is likely not a thing in Japan

having that ability doesn't mean it has to literally be saucer-shaped

the water could also collect around the edge of the mushroom

checkmate atheists
>>
>>31984052
>Almost definitely meant to evoke a ufo/grey though I would have prefered a princess-peachesque parasol lady.

this is some next level shit taste
>>
File: Nanika_-_145.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nanika_-_145.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>31981131
Pretty cool, but Shiinotic's mouth reminds me of pic related.
>>
>>31984052
I was expecting that as well but was pleased as a peach by what we actually got.
>>
Bogleech stop shitposting on 4chan and write more pokemon reviews
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.