[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you react to Mewtwo returning to Smash Bros back in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: maxresdefault.jpg (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
166KB, 1920x1080px
How did you react to Mewtwo returning to Smash Bros back in the day?
Or when Greninja was revealed instead of him?
>>
>>31978109
I wanted Greninja for smash, and I was immediately able to tell it was Greninja and not Mewtwo
It was a good day
>>
>>31978109
i thought it was cool, then again i don't really care about mewtwo that much, so i was more excited about getting DLC than getting mewtwo.
i actually got more excited over lucas coming back, mostly because i had finished mother 3 a little before the direct
>>
Got a noise complaint from my neighbour when both were revealed
>>
i was super excited. then i remember the only person i have to play smash with is trash and im even worse
>>
>>31978109
I cried tears of joy when they revealed Mewtwo.
>>
>>31978109
I jerked off to Mewtwo ingame
>>
After I saw greninja and charizard's reveale, I was waiting for a grass type pokemon to be revealed next. Because I love grass types and I would instantly use one if there was one in smash. I wouldn't even care witch,

And I'm still waiting for one to this very day.
>>
>>31979554
Believe in the Owl, fellow grass-anon, our time has finally come.
>>
File: incineroaridle.gif (2MB, 257x157px) Image search: [Google]
incineroaridle.gif
2MB, 257x157px
>>31979632
haha no
>>
>>31978218
Same lovely tail and feet jesus
>>
>>31979632
>Believe in the Owl
You mean the one that's the second worst fit for Smash of all starters?
>>
File: 1486073595824.jpg (120KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1486073595824.jpg
120KB, 1200x675px
>>31979632
>Believe in the Owl, fellow grass-anon, our time has finally come.

hold that thought
>>
File: lewd.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>31979697
his ko position is pretty funny
>>
>>31979801
this

Bewear just seems too perfect for Smash

I think Tapu Koko or Mimkyu have a chance, too, but Bewear is too good to pass up.
>>
>>31979948
Its hard to fight as him without getting hard desu
>>
>>31979650
Are barafags this delusional.

>>31979801
I do like the bear but it's the one of the few last pokemons that would make it in smash.

>>31980014
Koko
he could be in a pokeball,

Mimiku
Also in a pokeball. But I can see him do something special.
He could just walk around when there is no pikachu in sight, but when a person is playing as pikachu mimiku Will only focus on him, regardless if you summoned him or not.
>>
>>31979650
>Incineroar
>makeing it into smash

That's a nice meme you got there anon
>>
>>31978109
I remember back when revealed Greninja...
>Pokemon intro hyping up Charizard
>OH SHIT he about to duke it out with Mario and friends
>Energy projectile
>: "Oh shit it must be Mewtwo"
>Greninja
>oh....
>>
>>31980617
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJMCIt9Zz9g
>>
I wonder if they'll do that same shit with decidueye,

Like first a fire appears then everyone thinks it's incineroars flames until it turns purple, and it turns out to be decidueye using spirit shackles.
>>
>>31980738
How anyone mistook Greninja's silhouette or water shuriken for Mewtwo is beyond me.
>>
>>31980955
This board would be overflowing with salt and garbage posts. It would be hilarious imo.

>>31978109
I was one of the ones who thought Greninja's reveal was Mewtwo, but as soon as I realized it was Greninja I laughed about it and was still pretty hype. I was a fan of the frog from day one, so I didn't mind.
>>
File: 1456719890354.jpg (10KB, 223x205px) Image search: [Google]
1456719890354.jpg
10KB, 223x205px
>people genuinely thought there'd be an indie character
>it's bayonetta instead
>>
>>31978109
Ecstatic, because I knew they wouldn't make him the only dlc character which opened up all new possibilities for dlc characters. The SSB4 roster is massive.
>>
>>31979650
Wait, incineroar can't be in smash, we already got a cat pokemon in smash.

>Mewtwo

And now that I think about it we already got both a strong fire type and a good dark type pokemon for smash,

>Charizard

>Greninja

Why do barafags believe that incineroar is going to be in smash again?
>>
Meh didn't care that much
>>
I was worried Mewtwo worshippers wouldn't let us hear the end of it.
>>
>Mimikyu
>Bewear
>Koko
There are people who think any of these have even a slight chance of being in smash beyond being in a Pokeball.
What movesets could you even give them?

>Incineroar can't be in because patterns
Every fucking time.

Assuming the next Smash even comes out before Gen 8, you should all know well that the best bets are with Dicidueye and Incineroar.
>>
>>31982674
Why can't we just have both starters?
Would that make everyone happy?
>>
>>31982674

>Mimikyu
Metaknight standard move clone (scratches or wood tail instead)

Special is metaknight special (foul play)

Side special is greninjas (except shadow sneak)

Down special is Robins (except leech life)

Up special is astonish which acts like shieks up special but teleports you back to your original position after reapearing (unless on the edge of a platform)

>he is frail and attacks are weak to boot but heres the gimmick.. Before 80% he gets no knockback unless you hit him on his body
>>
>>31981006
Because they're genwunners
>>
File: images (10).jpg (26KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
26KB, 485x303px
Standard "a moves" similar to pit

Special: [links boomerang]

Side special: [pits spinning bow from.brawl]

Down special [stomping tantrum.. Counter clone]

Up special [throws bone in a direction and catches it by phasing there.. "shadow bone"]
>>
>>31982807

Side special could be will-o-wisp where he throws an ember where if the opponent is hit it acts like being hit by pikmin and they have to move or attack a bunch to stop recieving damage
>>
>>31978109
I was happy for Mewtwo fans. The Greninja trailer is my favorite one for the game and i was super happy when i saw it.
>>
File: 002Ivysaur.png (646KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
002Ivysaur.png
646KB, 950x950px
I want a revision of this faggots moveset.. Imagine the teather recovery was his graple and they gave him a proper recovery special... And he had sleep powder, leech seed recovering damage and a razor leaf that doesnt look like a slow ass piece of cardboard
>>
>>31979650
Wow just look at all of these antiowlfags who would literally ignore the fact that decidueye deserves to be in smash, and in stead are trying to make other mons take his place.

Should we do a head count, let's see
>>31979801
This guy right here is number 2,

>>31980014

Number 3
>>31982674
And this guy right here, who would only take decidueye if his baracat was next to him.
Fucken Kek,
>>31982747
All tho I do like what you did here, I can't help but notice your forgetting to do a certain owl,
>>31982807
Same here too dude

>>31982893
Out with the old in with owl.
>>
>>31978109
Greninja was a nice surprise. I never cared much for Mewtwo in Smash.
>>
>>31978109

i never really liked mewtho he looked like one of those creepy naked alien cats
>>
File: images (12).jpg (21KB, 335x440px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
21KB, 335x440px
>>31983038

>Standard special:
Spirit shackle (shoots like dark pits arrow, hits like ness' pk fire)

>Down special
Astonish (metaknight down special clone)

>Side special
Leaf blade (throws three feathers/leaves out which then auto-aim closest opponent (think palutenas standard special))

>Up special
Brave bird (meta knights up special from brawl with limited flight time like Rob)

>standard "a moves"
Majority scrape kick moves or using their wings like kitana from mortal kombat. Lots of multi-hit "saw-like" moves
>>
>>31983397

Im not really for decidueye for the next smash but thinking of this made me feel like he might be alright.

Also, it astounds me that with those giant wings they dont learn any gust like moves
>>
>>31978109
A few years ago is "back in the day"?
>>
Bewear has been pushed so much since he was revealed, in the game AND anime.

He is the most obvious answer
>>
File: falco.jpg (6KB, 287x98px) Image search: [Google]
falco.jpg
6KB, 287x98px
>mfw Mewtwo
>>
>>31983595

3 years is a long time anon.. Think about when you were 17 then when you were 20..

Oh i forgot, everyones under 16 on this board
>>
>>31983633

>teddy bear does punching attack

I cant come up with anything! Help me creative bros!
>>
Hay man, I've literally been waiting years to see sceptile join smash, and after houen remakes, I was convinced that sceptile would make it in as a DLC, that never happened, then one day another badass grass starter was created and I didn't have to much hope for it, but when ash caught one in the anime, I have been gaining hope again, decidueye is the breaking point, if he doesn't make it into smash I'm breaking all my Nintendo consuls, and yes that would include the new switch I bought.

So stop ruining this for me barafags, and antiowlfags,
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.