[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this really the "best" Decidueye set? I use one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-03-04-10-31-16-1.png (274KB, 1079x866px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-04-10-31-16-1.png
274KB, 1079x866px
Is this really the "best" Decidueye set? I use one as a lead with the same set but with Focus Sash and Low Sweep instead of Swords Dance and works good if not better.
>>
use whatever you want faggot, there's no "best sets" just ones that are most recommended for general usage.
>>
>>31974096
If they are going to recommend a slow Pokémon that can be OHKO by any Physical move at least they have to put 252 HP / 252 Attack instead of wasting the EVs in Speed, and as I said a Decidueye with Focus Sash and Low Sweep works better and doesn't waste a Z-User. (Low Sweep might not be the best Fighting-type but at least allows to OHKO Bisharp most of the time)
>>
>>31974082
You could also consider full speed investment for things you can outspeed after the Low Sweep drop (and doesn't run priority of course).
>>
>>31974082
Oh shit, they finally bothered making a set for it?
I'd say the best set would have defensive EVs and include Defog and U-Turn instead of SD and Sucker Punch, but Tsareena is probably better for hazard removing purposes, so that may be the best set for Decidueye
>>
If you want to bait bisharp colbur berry is actually pretty good on it, I've been using it as a spinblocker and defogger in UU and it's pretty good.

-Spirit Shackle
-Low kick/Leaf Blade
-Roost
-Defog
>>
>>31974133
your set is bad, it relies entirely on stealth rock not being on the field which implies you want decidueye to be your water switchin on balance which is a really shitty idea
>>31974166
tsareena isn't the reason, dhelmise is. tsareena is shit
>>
>>31974564
>tsareena isn't the reason, dhelmise is. tsareena is shit

you've got that the wrong way around. dhelmise is bad.
>>
>>31974564
Dhelmise is absolute garbage. Tsareena pretty much a better Decidueye.
>>
>>31974082

>Not using Careful Defog set
>>
>>31975927
I don't use defog on my decidueye cuz I usually have a better defoger there. What's your point. Decidueye can be run many wase so why are you persistent on every decidueye caring defog.

He's my set for electric terrain.

Decidueye @ Electric Seed
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Spirit Shackle
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
>>
>>31975089
Dhelmis is pretty good. Not many things can switch into its three stab coverage
>>
>>31974082
Here's a better set: Don't play Decidueye.
>>
>>31976411
Fuck off barafag.
>>
>>31974082
Scizor absolutely obliterates the cunt. I love pursuit trapping it.
>>
>>31976418
No
>>
>>31974082
>SD sweeper set
>on a base 70 speed mon
>only one priority, but it's not even STAB
>mediocre coverage

Jesus, what a shitmon. Is it RU yet?
>>
>>31976556
>SD sweeper set
Correction, it's an SD wallbreaker set.
Trap something you can beat 1v1 with Spirit Shackle, Swords Dance and remove.
It exists to let the rest of your team bypass a troublesome pokemon.

>Is it RU yet?
I wish. UU is too good for it, even if it does have a niche as described above.
>>
>>31974082
If you're that desperate to use Decidueye, you're most likely better off going with a scarf.
>>
>>31976574
Couldn't you just switch something in to waste the Spirit Shackle? I guess that would let it use SD if you predict correctly, but there's a bunch of mons that could deal with it. Hydreigon completely destroys it.

And why invest that heavily in Speed? If you're sending him in on a wall (providing the wall doesn't switch out), it shouldn't matter whether or not it outspeeds a couple extra things. Might as well give it some extra bulk.

>>31976624
This could work, but there are far better scarf users in UU.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.