[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well said. It's good to see a company like Nintendo using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1487113367818.png (134KB, 300x413px) Image search: [Google]
1487113367818.png
134KB, 300x413px
Well said. It's good to see a company like Nintendo using their position to teach kids important things.
>>
I hate that anonymous faggots on the internet can just say whatever the fuck they want as if it were actual fact without any reprocussions or having to answer to anyone.

That rustles my jimmies more than any faggoty, little tumblr bullshit. If I could, I'd put a bullet in the skull of whoever made this fuckin' meme.
>>
>>31973111
I think we're right there with you for the most part. Much of /vp/, mostly retards who unironically defend gamefreak and love furbait mons, would disagree with you though.
>>
i don't understand why someone would make this thread
there's nothing amusing about seeing a bunch of people going "hurr tumblr" unless you're really, really bored and still like to get angry over nothing
>>
>>31973154
Y'know, I don't know why anyone bothers to make 75% of the content on this website.

It's always been like that. A small portion of the posts you see are people that actually want to have an open discussion about something or are sharing something they found that was interesting, and then the vast majority are just fuckin' retards that think they're being funny or ironic.

"Banter" and ""Irony"" have ruined 4chan. They've ruined the internet. These are the people that ruin humanity.
>>
>>31972610
This was probably made just to piss right wing anons off, since there was a whole shit about some retard thinking hau was chubby and trans. Don't take it seriously.
>>
>>31973111
Probably the same fag who made the "Gladion and Hau are a canon couple" thread yesterday, the degeneracy in that thread was strong
>>
>>31973111
>irony: the post

>>31973169
the only reason it happens is because of the anonymous nature of the internet, if people had to put their real names with real life repercussions there'd be almost zero shitposting outside of the occasional crazy person.

though if the internet lost it's anonymity it'd also loose most of it's appeal I can't imagine people using it if people could find out what kind of smut you enjoy.
>>
>>31973111
haha
>>
File: 1476460341883.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476460341883.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>expected baited shitposting
>got decent met discussion

Well done /vp/
>>
>>31973665
*meta. Point stands though
>>
>>31972610
>don't actually bother with minority representation
>tumblr still headcanons everyone as trans and fat and crippled
>profit
>>
>>31972610
Tumblrwhales must be killed
>>
>>31973111
>I'm fucking butthurt because of some meme I see on the internet sometimes
Close your eyes nigga
>>
>>31973676
>Be me, regular normie trainer in Kanto
>Go to Alola because mom is a tumblrina
>Mom is now my fat effeminate dad
>People keep trying to get me to remove my penis
>Literally everyone here is fat and transgender
>Decide to get my starter
>Prof. Cuckweeb says I need to get my gender changed before I can get a starter
>Lets me pick a starter, haven't been transgendered yet, we can get the surgery together
>Dadmom says that's cute
>Oh shit
>Realize my penis is in jeopardy
>Grab my starter and run
>Use ride pager to call transgender charizard to give me a ride
>Go to Poni Island
>Pay a fisherman to take me back to Kanto
>Walk to Johto with my cis startermon
>Move in with based Dad
>Never go back to Alola
>>
>>31973676
Why stop if it works afterall?
>>
>>31973111

That's a lot of energy to put into something you shouldn't care about
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.