[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/, I find myself seeking an objective. I've been off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: mknyk01wkN1qlh7rxo3_500.gif (257KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
mknyk01wkN1qlh7rxo3_500.gif
257KB, 500x200px
/vp/, I find myself seeking an objective.

I've been off pokemon since I finished Sun back a few months back. I'm seeking for some kind of, I dunno, marathon?

I want some kinda run that spans several games. My first inclination was for a 100% ribbon mon, but that seems more like a chore than a quest. I could simply just play through a chain of games, but that lacks the continuity I'm seeking.

Any suggestions/ideas? I'm game for non-main series shit too, shit like colo/xd, ranger, etc. So far all I got is that starting at gen 3 makes the most sense.
>>
>>31967959
if trips you have 100% a Mystery Dungeon game
>>
Pick one pokemon from gens 1-3, that pokemon is your starter.

Play through every game in the series using different pokemon, but keep that 1 pokemon on your team and reset its level to five each time.

OR do a nuzlocke spanning multiple games, reset levels to 5 each time you move onto a new game
>>
>>31967959
Choose 1 game
Make an all-shiny run
I recommend HGSS to do this, since the starters will be Shiny on the selection screen and you get a free Gyarados
I did it and it was tons of fun, but I dunno if you you're Shiny hunting
>>
>>31968005
Almost.
>>31968029
That's sorta the idea, but 'reset its level' means, 'get a new one', no?
>>31968046
That's more of just a grind fest. I actually did the cute charm glitch on my last HG too, so the value is somewhat diminished.
>>
>>31968089
reset levels as in, transfer the pokemon and use an editor to change it to level 5
>>
>>31968100
I'll mull it over. I was hoping to avoid hacks/cheats but maybe.
>>
>>31967959
Just play through all the pokemon roms, transferring your mons after each game.

I did it, and it was pretty fun.
>>
>>31967959
>Play through a gen 3+ game as normal.
>When you beat it, breed your champion team. ONLY the champion team, and you have to take the first egg
>This is your starting team for the new game.
It's easier to do if you emulate or can just inject lol but it should give you the continuity you're looking for without becoming a chore.
>>
>>31967959
100% Pokemon Snap
>>
>>31967959
Go beat the best Pokemon game.
>>
>>31968571
Impossible with an emulator. Starmie, Dugtrio, and Muk appearances won't trigger (as well as any decent Lapras picture) and the Pokemon Signs won't register in pictures.

I vote 100% Shadows of Almia AND Guardian Signs (at least all the quests, the temple missions might not be realistic)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.