[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, so I recently got myself a New 3DS XL, I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: hardware-blank.png (275KB, 470x503px) Image search: [Google]
hardware-blank.png
275KB, 470x503px
Hey guys, so I recently got myself a New 3DS XL, I haven't played Pokemon since Platinum as I just got a little burned out of the franchise. Can I jump back in with Sun/Moon, or should I play B/W 1 + 2 or X/Y first?
>>
>>31967901
First things first, install Homebrew and get CFW as soon as possible.
>>
>>31967934
I don't support piracy. Sorry anon.
>>
>>31967944
Kill yourself

Jk get bw1
>>
>>31967944
>actually thinking cfw is exclusively for piracy

top kek
>>
X/Y + ORAS can get you all the Pokemons you will need except for Gen 7 exclusive ones ofcourse.
>>
You can jump in with sm but Gen 5 is one of my favorites so I recommend playing it regardless.
Plus if you can't handle the cutscenes in that, sm will kill you.
>>
Play the 3ds games first, then play the genn 5 games to wash your soul and enjoy a true masterpiece
>>
Jump right into sun and moon. If you got burned out from the franchise. Gen 5 won't help that trust me
>>
>>31968651
Ignore this post. It's satire.
>>
>>31967944
with cfw you can get rom hacks, emulators, plugins and such desu
>>
>>31968684
Oh look a unovababy. Sticking up for his trash games. Worst selling pokemon games. Almost killed pokemon
>>
>>31967901
Buy a flashcart to play the NDS games. In gateway-3ds.net you can get a working model witha 4gb memory card and adapter. Works well. I love mine. (Not shilling some referral link, that site, although Chinese, just works and delivers well).

Then play Platinum->HeartGold->Black->Black2->X->Ruby->Sun

For the best experience possible.
>>
>>31968755
By the way, I got the 9 pound version (cheapest), the gold cartridge (pic says "2014" but they send the "2017" one. Its the same, only the sticker changes lol) option after looking for a while. Includes a 4gb micro SD with its USB adapter. Works well. Set up in 1 minute.

I own the Pokémon NDS games, but I really wanted to play romhacks in my 3DS.

Also 3DS CFW+NDS flashcart is GODTIER library access. Two of the best handhelds EVER , all in one console.
>>
>>31968755
>>31968781
Isn't gateway badly look upon because of their extreme measures against piracy of their cards that led to total bricking of users 3DS?
also i think if you just hack your console you can get emulators to play DS games.
>>
>>31967901
If you want to play a game that feels like a totally new experience, get BW and then BW2
If you want a game that offers the most variety then play XY
>>
>>31967901
If you want online grab SM
If you want a long single player experience, grab BW2
>>
>>31968821
Dont get Gateway. Get the cheap "R4 Gold 2017" one. Ive heard bat about Gateway, DSTwo and whatever that super expensive card was called. Just get the cheap one that works and comes with the free periphericals. Fucking best decision of my life. So many good NDS games I didnt have access to growing up.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.