[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you feel when XY confirmed Hilbert was the canon protagonist,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 38ebd5d4.png (298KB, 400x559px) Image search: [Google]
38ebd5d4.png
298KB, 400x559px
How did you feel when XY confirmed Hilbert was the canon protagonist, as well as gay?
>>
Canon is becoming a buzzword
>>
>>31967321
with the amount of people he takes up with him in that fucking farris-wheel, I'd call him a bisexual man-slut if anything.
>>
>>31967321
lol sure, here's what really happens
>>
>>31967337
It's been a buzzword for over a decade.
>>
>>31967342
So basically the first accurate American region?
>>
File: 13935393_p0.jpg (126KB, 894x1263px) Image search: [Google]
13935393_p0.jpg
126KB, 894x1263px
Since some of you think I'm just throwing around buzzwords, let me clarify. In Shalour City, an NPC claims that his "Hiker" friend who likes Ferris Wheels succeed in finding his love.
As far as we know, there's only one Hiker who fits the bill, that being the Hiker from BW, and his love was only Hilbert, as evident by him not showing any interest in either girls or Nate.

So, how does this make you feel? Knowing that N, Cheren and Bianca were cucked by a Hiker?
>>
>>31967321
already thought gen 5 was a steaming piece of shit so I didn't care
>>
>>31967321
>XY
DELETE THIS
>>
>>31967411
We don't know if they were cucked. For all we know, Hilbert could have gone after everybody.

He's everyone's hero.
>>
>>31967411
Wait I thought he fell in love with the ferris wheel.
>>
>>31967411
I think you're overthinking things.
>>
>>31967707
No, really. In BW2, he appears again, and talks in length about Hilbert. How 2 years ago, he pretty much fell in love with this boy in this very Ferris Wheal, but the boy left him, breaking his heart. But he ultimately decides not to give up on his love.
And in XY, someone says that a Hiker who likes Ferris Wheal finally found his true love.

There's no overthinking here. GF actually did this.
>>
> In Shalour City, an NPC claims that his "Hiker" friend who likes Ferris Wheels succeed in finding his love.
As far as we know, there's only one Hiker who fits the bill, that being the Hiker from BW, and his love was only Hilbert, as evident by him not showing any interest in either girls or Nate.

You're a faggot OP, stop making it sound like it makes sense, homosexuality will never be canon in Pokémon
>>
File: 98-room1.jpg (19KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
98-room1.jpg
19KB, 400x240px
>>31967912
>>
>>31967952
There's nothing gay about that scene.
>>
>>31967952
>muh implications
>>31967321
Doesn't he do the same thing with Hilda? Also, I'm pretty sure there's a localization disconnect here where the localized Black/White doesn't match up with what's being said in XY.
>>
>>31967321
It did?
>>
>>31968202
No, he doesn't even appear if you pick Hilda. And localization really doesn't mean much in this case. English version changed shit. GF doesn't care about that.
>>
>>31967746
Being gay is a big joke in japan. That's why you see it during funny scenes in a ton of games, or as joke characters or attacks.
>>
>>31968202
Nope. If I remember correctly, it's a woman that gets on the Ferris Wheel if you're playing as Hilda.
>>
>>31968222
>>31968238
Damn, that's gay as fuck.
>>
>>31967912
>homosexuality will never be canon
There's even a transexual in XY you literal retard
>>
>>31968264
>implying that's gay
fucking shitlord
>>
>>31968280
>missing the point
Just leave this thread
>>
>>31967321
I get the gay part, but canon how?
>>
>>31968627
It doesn't matter if you pick boy or girl in XY, there's a NPC talking about a Hiker who only appears if Hilbert is the canon protag in BW, so...
>>
>>31968761
So... would that make Nate canon as well?
>>
>>31968901
Considering how many people BW2 protag reminds people of BW1 protag, even in looks, I'd say it's safe to assume both are the same gender.
And I thought Nate was set in stone since the trailer.
>>
>>31967707
Never. /vp/ takes Pokemon very seriously.
>>
>>31968940
Yep, same about White version being the canon one
>>
>>31967337
shut the hell up Yugi
>>
>>31967746
damn you can destroy the whole planet with a power level that high!
>>
>>31968264
>In the English language version of the game, the text that accompanies the above character reads, "Yes, a mere half year ago I was a Black Belt! Quite the transformation, wouldn't you say?"
>The Japanese text differs. It reads, "Only half a year ago, I was a Karate King. The power of medical science is amazing, isn't it?"

So only men can become Karate Kings/Black Belts? Lmfao btfo faggot, I told you faggots don't exist in the games and will never be canon
>>
>>31969767
>So only men can become Karate Kings/Black Belts?
Yes, play the game you retard, there's no female Black Belts, only male.
The game show you a female saying she was a Karate KING so she's trans, doesn't matter if you don't like it
>>
>>31968901
>Nate and Yancy canon
b e s t
>>
>>31969767
>"Only half a year ago, I was a Karate King. The power of medical science is amazing, isn't it?"
>"The power of medical science is amazing, isn't it?"
>"medical science"
>>
>>31970605
b-but if I keep crying my intolerance will stop the progress, I will stop niggers, gays and trans!
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.