[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start replaying X >Realize how bad the framerate in SuMo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>Start replaying X
>Realize how bad the framerate in SuMo is by comparison

Why? What did they do to ruin it so much?
>>
>>31964250
It's not the game's fault it's the outdated console
>>
>>31964266
That's a pretty weak excuse.
>>
>>31964250
3d models were a mistake
>>
>>31964287
Why? XY had shit framerates in battles that had more than 1 pokemon. There's no way they could have trainers and multiple pokemon on the same field.
>>
>>31964347
It at least doesn't lag to shit in single battles like SuMo does. Not even mentioning anytime Totem pokemon are on screen.

It's just a really bothersome thing, like how is it hard to optimize the game between a single generation so that it runs well? It isn't like SuMo is that much prettier than X/Y
>>
>>31964307
No, the mistake was sticking with 2D for so long. If DP had moved to 3D instead of being Lazy Rehash: The Generation we'd have had a nice smooth gradation of models by now.
>>
>>31964250
I don't even know how they fucked up, the menus are the worst example, they're so smooth in XY compared to SM, how can they fuck up the fucking menus ?
>>
>>31964368
Get a N3DS poorfag
>>
>>31964389
I don't know, but I'm really enjoying how quick and snappy they are. It's nice to be able to move pokemon around without that dumbass sequence of options.

>>31964395
Sure thing right after Game Freak gets staff that can optimize a game's performance.
>>
>>31964399
I agree, the XY's UI was also great, the PC and pokemon menus were perfect, I don't know why they changed everything in SM, that was the only good thing that gen 6 did right
>>
they added trainers to the battle field.
shockingly, doubling the number of animated models in view at any given moment increased the power consumption of the game.
>>
>>31964997
I still want a patch to remove them from the battlefield. It'd make the game much snappier.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.