[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Game Freak's gonna tease or announce a new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1482454126537.png (228KB, 747x489px) Image search: [Google]
1482454126537.png
228KB, 747x489px
Do you think Game Freak's gonna tease or announce a new game soon? I'm so tired of these starter wars thread. We need something new to talk about.
>>
>rowlet confirmed most loved starter

Barafags and trannyfuckers BTFO
>>
>>31958135
This.

Shittenfags and shitliofags has no excuses to like shitten or shitlio over the popular starter.

Get fucked you filthy bastards.
>>
File: Pokémon.full.2054670.jpg (540KB, 1280x823px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.2054670.jpg
540KB, 1280x823px
>>31958135
>>31958149
Pokémon Decidueye edition confirmed. Seriously though, this is getting annoying. I don't know how you can keep doing this for months.
>>
>>31958149
>Shittenfags and shitliofags has no excuses to like shitten or shitlio over the popular starter.
>WHY DON'T YOU LIKE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE LIKES!? BAAA!
>>
>>31958199
Why are you a hipster?
>>
>>31958120
A new annoucement only creates even more shitposting.
>>
>>31958825
>Nintendo or TPCi giving a shit about 4chan
activating almonds
>>
>>31958825
I don't really care. As long as it's new shitposting I'm okay with it.
>>
>Can't handle people liking different things or console wars while we're at it

Either get out of the internet while you still can or man up and throw yourself towards the waves of endless wars to make yourself apathetic.

Most of these starter wars become utterly meaningless once you realize that it's less actual intended fans and more shitposters being shitposters, trying to ignite people's hatred.

I'm a Rowlet line fan and yes, I do admit having favoritism over the rest, I can't exactly help it, but goddamn it, people should be allowed to like what they like and dislike what they dislike, but they also really do need to tell apart opinions from facts and let people discuss things properly without being lashed out for abnormally small stuff. It's called having a brain and not acting like a child, which this board clearly needs more of, regardless of this board's purpose to be about discussing a childrens' game/franchise.

Besides, >>31958825
I should know, although I guess it's better than nothing at all while constantly having to deal with these mindless wars
>>
>>31958956
tl;dr
>>
>>31958974

I'm sorry, I forgot we're on Twitter.
>>
>>31958199
>anon actually think it's acceptable to be a contrarian
>>
>>31958956
>>31959080
Nah, you just completely ignored the main point of my thread for no reason, which was asking when the next games could be teased, but you probably didn't even see that. Go back to one of the many threads in which you can call other people "trannyfags" and "barafags" so they can tell you that Decidueye has bad stats and that it is a Nu-male, if that's what you have fun doing all day everyday like most of /vp/. I have seen it hundreds of times so I'm getting tired of it.
>>
File: 1483399363156.png (157KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1483399363156.png
157KB, 290x290px
>>31959198
it sounds more like you are going to the wrong threads, the waifu threads are the only good threads post leak, and if you aren't degenerate enough for them, you might as well leave the board until the next leak or announcement
>>
>>31959222
Probably should stick to those, yeah.
>>
>>31959198

Jesus, man, what in the heck, I'm as tired of this stuff as you do. I don't even go around doing shit like that. But by the looks of it, I think you've worn yourself so much, I think it'd be best to leave for a while.

I'm not even kidding, do yourself a favor and relax a bit off from these board. I wish I could say these will end soon, but they won't.
>>
I hope not, the games are already rushed enough, no need to make that even worse.
>>
>>31959549
I'm pretty sure we are gonna have a game this year though. And this is the period of the year they announce new games, usually.
>>
>>31958135
>next pokemon game
>Decidueye gets an extremely strong mega form
>Incineroar gets some new moves
>Primarina gets a nerf to it's special attack
>>
File: Mega-Decidueye.png (392KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mega-Decidueye.png
392KB, 900x900px
>>31959624
>Decidueye gets an extremely strong mega form
>>
>>31959563
May
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.