[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Do you know >how these two met? >Satoshi and Pikachu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: storyBg.jpg (433KB, 1600x1306px) Image search: [Google]
storyBg.jpg
433KB, 1600x1306px
>Do you know
>how these two met?

>Satoshi and Pikachu are currently the best of partners.
>But the truth is, their initial meeting went as badly as it could possibly have!

>A Pikachu that won't listen to Satoshi,
>and an unskilled Satoshi that wants to befriend Pikachu:
>Can these two become true partners?

>On the day they set off from Masara Town,
>the two swore an oath as they looked up at Houou flying acoss the sky:
>"Let's go meet it together one day!"

>And now this duo's adventure begins, guided by the shining rainbow-colored wings!
>>
>>31950685
This was and is the dumbest concept for a movie. Considering all the answers can be found in the first season of the anime and can be found on the internet.
>>
>>31950704

It's the anime's 20th anniversary, and Digimon and Sailor Moon are doing the same thing for their anniversaries.
>>
>>31950704
>remake of the original 1st episode for the 20th anniversary is the "dumbest concept for a movie"
>never mind all the retarded shit that actually has been in the Pokémon movies
>>
>>31950704
nobody would have cared about a shitty marshadow movie, at least this is drawing interest.
>>
>>31950725
No they're not. Digimon is doing a complete sequel, and Sailor Moon is doing a manga-faithful reboot.

This? Picking up the first episode, extending it and butchering it.
>>
>>31950704
This is a thing One Piece does, too. Basically, they release a bunch of recap movies and specials as a "tl;dr" summary for kids who want to jump into the franchise. It makes sense that they'd make a movie that bulletpoints the important information from older episodes. Due to how little continuity there is between seasons, that basically just boils down to "how Ash met Pikachu".
>>
>>31950704
Japanese 10 year old children aren't going to torrent the first episode of Pokemon, and it's more profitable to just redo that first episode as a movie and charge the parents to see it in theaters.
>>
Not excited about this. Who feels the same?
>>
>>31950749
It's funny how you guys say it's only an extende first episode, when the only thing we got was a fucking one minute trailer with no other info whatsoever
>>
>>31950820
We just got the summary in the OP
>>
>>31950749

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-aWlbgRjIM

More like a remake (Ash now gets a Rainbow Wing from Ho-Oh)
>>
File: 089327038.jpg (58KB, 467x314px) Image search: [Google]
089327038.jpg
58KB, 467x314px
>>31950685
That fucking intro made me feel old as fuck.
>>
>>31950833
>And now this duo's adventure begins, guided by the shining rainbow-colored wings!
Make it sound like the first episode stuff is only the beginning of the movie.
>>
We are not the audience.

The intended audience is little children who have never played any of the older games or watched any of the older episodes.
>>
>>31950856
>thinking for even one single millisecond that Game Freak will stop pandering to newcomers and gen wunners

when will it end :(
>>
>>31950856
This is true, but i feel I'm going to watch it, it intrigues me.
>>
>>31950878
GameFreak has abandoned us. Gen V sold poorly, so they decided to make shit like Gen VI where they could pander and make money.
>>
>>31951684
Gen V was a mess.
>>
>>31950725
>one is a sequel with a new storyline
>the other is a following the manga
Fucking retards I swear.
>>
>>31954059
A mess in the sense that it was what a Pokemon game should be rather than the excessive pandering we have now.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.