[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wonder if the people who cry about stall cry about defensive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1485195959397.jpg (234KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485195959397.jpg
234KB, 640x720px
I wonder if the people who cry about stall cry about defensive tactics in any game, period
>>
>>31943763
Most people complain about it because it takes "way too long" like they'd die any minute now. If they really have THAT little free time in their life they should just play mobile games or some shit and stop complaining.
>>
>>31943763
Stall is not relevant and will never be
>>
there's a difference between being defensive and stalling
I just want to play pokemon without it turning into a match to see which autist has the most free time
>>
>>31943763
JUST 10 MORE MINUTES MOM I SWEAR IM ABOUT TO WIN
>>
File: 1464965593083.png (1MB, 1052x766px) Image search: [Google]
1464965593083.png
1MB, 1052x766px
>>31943763
>Tfw you like Zoning but despise Stall

Stall is passive, boring shit.
>>
>>31943799
It's not that they don't have the time to go against a stall team, it's that no one enjoys spending that much time on a single battle against a stall team, retard.
>>
Liking defensive tactics doesn't mean you have autism.

Liking stall means you have autism.
>>
>>31943763
A defensive playstyle doesn't always have to be stalling.
But I see people in other games shitting on non-stall defensive techniques nonetheless. They're dps-fags most of the cases.
>>
>>31944007
>meta knight gliding under final destination and edge stalling

brawl was weird
>>
>>31943799
>waah, normies should just play mobile games if they don't like tedious shit
fuck off autismo
>>
>>31943763
I cry about camping in arcade shooters.
>>
>>31943763
I don't really cry about stall, I just choose not to play it. That's one of the reasons I play Ubers instead of OU.

It's not really that I don't have time, it's that I don't think +25 ELO is worth half an hour of my time.
>>
>plays a video game
>tries to be safe with his imaginary health
You must be so fun. Do you write write epic fantasy stories about the little ball who rolled, too?
>>
File: wat.png (110KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
110KB, 429x410px
>>31943763
I'd just rather play 5 exciting battles than just one tedious match.
>>
>>31944007
Izaw, is that you?
>>
>>31944564
>implying there isn't stall in Ubers
>he's never battles those Lugia, Blissey, Clefable teams
>>
>>31943799
you're an idiot, kill yourself
stall is boring, I can spend a whole night palying pokemon but I want to have fun
stall is not fun for those who face it, just accept it
>>
>>31944564
>Giratina used rest
>Giratina used Sleep Talk
>Giratina used Toxic
>>
I play games to experience new things.
whenever someone just copies the meta(of any game really),they get as interesting as watching paint dry.

sure you can get nice moments out of playing the meta but 99% of the time it's boring.
>>
>>31943763
My main sparring partner in UMvC3 played MorriDoom w/Phoenix. The thing about that game is I'm actually interacting with my opponent and the entire game isn't decided by predefined team comp. And MorriDoom may force me to run some assist, but I don't have to bring the team with the assist specifically for that matchup into matchups against other teams. I actually FIGHT my opponent and make decisions in the game that matter, it's not one of the most linear things possible where you only have one decision to make and if you don't make the right decision once out of 50 turns, you lose.
Keeping on the fighting games metaphor, the Giants in Tatsunoko vs Capcom are fucking stupid. If you're unfamiliar, the Giants basically lost to 25% of the cast flat out but beat the other 75% of the cast flat out. They don't take hitstun, so they basically ignore what the other player is doing and play their own game. The 25% of the cast they lose to are pretty bad characters, so if you counterpick with the bad characters you are at a disadvantage in a matchup with someone playing a normal team. It's a bit analogous to a certain playstyle in Pokemon that's just as toxic to a metagame, but is for some reason kept around because "It's a viable playstyle!"
>>
>>31944616
There is stall in ubers, but it's much less viable than it is in OU. Me and most others agree that Balance is the best and most viable playstyle.

>>31944630
>rest giratina-o
Are you meming me anon
>>
>>31944659
>giratina-o
No just regular fat giratina
>>
>>31944602
No, I haven't played Smash 5 since last year. I quit.
>>
>>31944637
finally somebody said it
>>
File: 1482903253958.jpg (19KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482903253958.jpg
19KB, 640x640px
>>31944669
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.