[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you receive the mega stones if you participated in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: download (4).jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
7KB, 205x246px
How do you receive the mega stones if you participated in the recent competition?
This is my first competition, and I was expecting the delivery man in the pokemon centre, but he wasn't there, no mystery gift, nothing, am I missing something?
>>
>>31943459
>>31942331
>>
File: 1488326740976.jpg (9KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
1488326740976.jpg
9KB, 348x348px
How many battles did you win?

Only the top 100 people will get it. Got mine this morning before I left work

If you didn't place you'll get it at an unspecified date in the future
>>
>>31943467
Lies , you need to do 3 battles and you should get them
>>
>>31943467
>only the top 100 people will get it
nope only the top 10

got mine this morning before i left for work
must suck being u anon
>>
>>31943459
I'm sure they're release it someday again, or just inject it
>>
>>31943482
Did 15 battles, won 8, I'll check again when I get home
>>
>>31943486
>nope only the top 10

Sorry anon, but only the top 5 people get it. Got mine this morning just before I left for work.

Sucks to be you.
>>
>>31943459
>mega stones
>some recieveable from events

WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
when they count the results
fucking impatient shits
>>
>>31943574
>nope only the top 10

Sorry anon, but only the top 3 people get it. Got mine this morning just before I left for work.

Sucks to be you.
>>
if your impatient just inject lmao
>>
>>31943676
>Only the top 3
sorry anon, only 1st place gets it. Got mine this morning before I left for work.
Sucks to be you.
>>
>>31943459
it always takes a week or more for them to do the results

some time next week, log in to the PGL and you'll get a message notifying you of the reward and to click the link

that link gives you a code, you enter the code on your 3DS then you speak to the delivery boi in a pokemon center and get the gift
>>
>>31945885
>only 1st place
Sorry anon, only Gamefreak employees get it. Got mine this morning when I got to work.
Sucks to be you.
>>
>>31946103
>only Gamefreak emploeyees get it
Sorry anon, only hacks will get you those mega stones. Got mine after installing PkHex
Just inject lol
>>
FUCK I took some time of from Pokemon and just found out about this, what megastones have I missed, can i still get in?
>>
>>31946143
>only hacks will get you those mega stones
Welcome back Wolf Pack, only Verlis subscribers get those Mega Stones. Got mine after SMASHING THAT LIKE
You've been reported to Gamefreak.
>>
I don't even care about getting the stones ingame. I just want to play around with M-Beedrill on Showdown.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.