[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IF DP remakes happen and Poke Ride replaces HMs there as well,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
IF DP remakes happen and Poke Ride replaces HMs there as well, what do you expect Sinnoh's Ride Pokemon to be?
>>
Bidoof
>Bidoof smashes rocks
>Bidoof moves boulders
>You surf on Bidoof
>You ride up waterfalls with Bidoof
>You Fly on Bidoof
>>
Same as SM because GF is lazy.
>>
>>31939297
this, otherwise it should be just Bibarel
>>
>>31939297
This but they'll add XY's Mamoswine model too
>>
>>31939277
This
>>
>>31939297

They already made overworld models for every Pokemon (the walking and running animations), so GF has no excuse when the models are already made.
>>
>>31939260
Not yours.
>>
>>31939260
Mamoswine would be a good contender
>>
Cut is a Roserade waltzing with you, and it only cuts on the down beat so you have to time your steps to get through
>>
>>31939260

Most likely the same Pokemon in Sun and Moon, knowing how lazy GF are being with games now...

That or because they're remakes, HM's will return since they're in the original games.
>>
I want Sinnoh forms of Gen II Pokémon.
>>
>>31939434

They pretty much did that already with all of the evolutions for Gen 2 Pokemon
>>
>>31939444
Just like Kalos had already "done that" by giving a lot of Megas to Gen 1 Pokémon.

Give Sinnoh Forms to the ones that didn't get shit, like, IDK, a Normal/Psychic Stantler, or Psychic/Dark Girafarig.
>>
please just let me use my own pokemon gamefreak.
>>
>>31939277
kek
>>
>>31939277
I would be happy with this, the bidoof line deserves to be acknowledged
>>
>>31939277
Please yes.
>>
>>31939340
>so GF has no excuse when the models are already made.
That's not going to stop gamefreak from doing the absolute bare minimum, bro
>>
>>31939260
I think that they won't have ride Pokemon and if they decide to remove HM's I think that the pager-like item will just use the hm for you without teaching it to a Pokemon
>>
>>31939892
I replayed X and I noticed today that the Lumiose Museum stated that Sinnoh had all its 5 Battle Frontier facilities. Makes me wonder what they'll do there. Probably stick closed signs over everything but the Battle Tower.
>>
Cynthia
>>
>>31942814
It'll have the DP Battle Park instead of Pt Battle Frontier.
>>
>>31942842
Forgot to finish it, the excuse for why the other facilities aren't there yet is that they're in the planning stages of being built.
>>
>>31942814
XY happens after DP-Pt so they can just say Frontier was built after the events in DP remakes but before XY
>>
if they actually do decide to remake this shit they better remake platinum
>>
>>31939260
Surf Gastrodon
Breaking rocks Rapidash
Strenght Machamp
Rock Climb Gliscor
Itemfinder Houndoom
Waterfall Empoleon
Defog Staraptor
Fly Togekiss
>>
>>31939260
I don't expect Poke Ride.

I expect HM-on-Demand

Different because your trainer doesn't have to wear that gay tracksuit.
>>
>Gamefreak
>Keeping good features
What the fuck is wrong with you, there's 0% chance of that happening
Enjoy your 8 HMs
>>
>>31942908
Well i agree with part of this. I can tottally see GF skipping Pokeride for remakes just like they did with customization in ORAS but i think gen 8 will get it for sure
>>
I never thought I'd miss HMs, but now I hope they come back in the next game(s)
>>
>>31939277
fpbp
>>
>>31943575
You'll probably miss exploding batteries when Samsung fixes that problem too
>>
Surf Lapras
Rock Smash Pinsir/Tauros
Strength Machamp
Rock Climb Golem
Itemfinder Arcanine
Waterfall Seaking
Defog Pidgeot
Fly Charizard
:^)
>>
>>31943606
but they are all kantomons.

shouldn't johtomons make sense?
>>
>Cut
Sneasel

>Fly
Drifblim

>Surf
Gastrodon

>Strength
Lucario

>Defog
Crobat

>Rock Smash
Rampardos

>Waterfall
Whiscash

>Rock Climb
Mamoswine
>>
>>31943743
>implying GF cares about Johto
>>
>>31943575
>HMs are downplayed in BW
>region gets massively worse
>HMs removed in SM
>singleplayer is just battling and watching cutscenes
>no way to use your Pokémon outside of battle
monkey paw in full effect
>>
>>31943933
A bit this, to be honest.
Looking back at it now, at least your pokémon would also be a bit more useful than just for battles.
I don't know, maybe SM fucked up by not having more than a couple shitty puzzles to complete with the rides.
When we had HMs we even had some hidden worthwhile areas to explore too.
>>
File: 1418882431692.jpg (21KB, 333x337px) Image search: [Google]
1418882431692.jpg
21KB, 333x337px
>>31939260
>"In terms of being able to call a pokeride to help you out and not needing to teach your pokemon an HM that was really kind of a special thing for the Alola region, which featured this kind of motif of humans and pokemon being closer to each others, which is why it's not returning in the following Diamond and Pearl remakes.
For these games we're focusing on other shitty gimmicks that will be removed in the next games as well ahahah i don't really know please understand"
>>
>>31943953
I feel like I was the only person that didn't hate HMs.
You would only need them for certain things, the more necessary ones weren't that bad of moves, and you could delete them if they took up needed slots.
I found no reason to dislike HMs post gen 1
>>
>>31944010
>Cut is now super effective against Grass types, similar to Freeze-Dry
>Rock Smash always lowers defence
>Strength is now Fighting type
I'd be fine with these changes. Fly is the only one that should be replaced as Pokéride or Azure Flute
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.