[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone who entered the recent competition who doesn't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: Mega_Maw.png (373KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
Mega_Maw.png
373KB, 600x596px
Anyone who entered the recent competition who doesn't want the Mawilite? If so I'd be happy to take it. I need it to finish my team. Just got the game the other 3 days ago and...well...I don't think I would wanna enter a competition with a super weak team...but now that I have a more stable one, the only thing needed to complete it is a Mawilite, for my Mawile.
>>
>>31937380
even if you get it, you wouldn't be able to use it on the current competition.
>>
>>31937380
just inject
>>
>>31937380
delete this thread you fucking beg fag. I'll be keeping my mawilite just to spite you.
all x999 of them
>>
>>31937416
>Not knowing the satisfaction of building a legitimate team.

It's basically half of the game you're skipping on.
>>
>>31937412
Not for the competition, just for my team I use for competitive battling. I've always loved Mega Mawile since it was introduced and want to have it in Sun and Moon as well.

>>31937416
If your saying to hack then no. I'm not a dirty hacker like some of the people who play.

>>31937442
Meh.
>>
>>31937455
>'hacking' the item is cheating.
I-I-I WASN'T ABLE TO DO THE COMPETITION IS SWEAR!
>>
>>31937485
Release your perfect IV Shiny Mewtwo now. Put it out of it's hacked missery.
>>
>>31937380

Everyone who entered that comp did it for the mega stones. I'm not even sure if you can trade these this gen for that matter.

I mean good luck but even if you do find one it's likely going to be from somsone who duped it anyway.
>>
>>31937553
Fug. If only I got the game earlier.
>>
>>31937451
I used to love team building. Now it's just tedious and I don't have time for that shit. Would rather waste my time playing other games desu
>>
>>31937570
It's actually been getting easier and easier.
>>
>>31937380
>>31937553
Yeah, you can't trade mega stones.

Obligatory just inject lol
>>
>>31937581
I know, but still would rather play something else.
>>
sent ;)
>>
>>31937589
Well shit.
>>
>>31937570
I still enjoy putting together a team, but when I found out the shiny I bred for lost all of its viable options from removed TMs and move tutors? that's when I'd say fuck it. Someone inject me my exact shiny miltank with powerup punch and ice punch pls :((((
>>
I hear that they will eventually be added to the game legit, so anyone who didn't get them will have a chance to. Just be patient.
>>
>>31937589
you can trade them you just cant trade them over gts
>>
>>31937689
So a link trade would work? Or Wonder Trade?
>>
do you want one now? i can inject one

unless that's FILTHY CHEATING of course
>>
>>31937520
I dont inject shinies. And wish you never could. But have no problem injecting non shiny mons.
I do like shiny hunting in spare time/ down time
>>
>>31937706
link trade only, cant WT them either
>>
>>31937749
So an online Link Trade with someone would work?
>>
dont we get these two mega stones after a bit regardless
>>
>>31937791
Any confirmation on how long though? I don't think it's been announced yet.
>>
They haven't been released yet, dumbass. Wait.
>>
>>31937821
>insert slowbro image here
>>
>>31937661
They will be. They've said they will have an event for them later on for people who didn't/couldn't enter the competition.
>>
>>31937718
Shame you can't trade them :^)
>>
>>31938074
Event? Like Mystery Gift?
>>
Where can I get my mega stone now? I had three battles during competition and it should be enough, right?
>>
>>31938283
Read the rules and details of the competition next time dude, they answer all of these dumb questions.

>>31937380
Also as a Mawile lover I hope you don't get one until they release it for everyone else. That "I don't think I would wanna enter a competition with a super weak team" is what ticked me off as many people did that just to get the stone so there is no excuse to not get one. As for the "I just got the game" then you can burn the waiting time for the public release doing other stuff. And if you already 100% the game in those 3 days then you don't need it anyways as aside from some battles there won't be anything to do for you now.
>>
>>31938413
You didn't have to do battles to get the stones? o-o
>>
>>31938493
you did, i'm pretty sure. maybe anon means that you can just forfeit
>>
>>31938413

If it tells you anywhere on the website when and how they will deliver the damn stones, I sure as hell haven't found it and it's not in the rules. There is no goddamn reason they didn't fork them over already.
>>
>>31937380
where the fuck do i get my stones? I signed up and played 3 battles, where are they?
>>
>>31941787
>>31938283
Fuck fuck I think I literally did two battles... Does anyone know if I NEEDED to do three battles?
>>
>>31941895
You needed to do 3 battles
>>
>>31941912
Fuck me with a chainsaw
>>
>>31937455
>anyone who doesn't want to suffer through unnecessary waiting is a "dirty hacker"

Why are moralfags so masochist?
>>
File: 48179395_p0.jpg (643KB, 900x929px) Image search: [Google]
48179395_p0.jpg
643KB, 900x929px
When do they usually distribute the rewards for participating? I did all my battles and I can't find anything on Serebii, Global-Link, or anywhere else about where to get it.
>>
>>31941764
>>31942165
This Friday at earliest, next 2 weeks at worst.

Also the site said:

>Participation Gift. QUALIFIED participants in the 2017 International Challenge February Online Competition will receive a Mawilite Mega Stone and a Beedrillite Mega Stone.

>TO QUALIFY, players MUST EARN A PLACE IN THE RANKINGS by completing at least three battles.

>RANKING RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT. March 2017 (announcement time subject to change)

Now use your heads anons, how are you gonna get a prize if there aren't any rankings yet and thus are not yet qualified to get them. Visit the site and you'll see they're still tallying the results.
The explanation said in March, so for all we know at earliest the results would be ready this Wednesday as it's the first day of the month. At most you would have to wait the whole month.

The estimated dates I put at the start of this reply are based on experience as I have entered every single competition available since many years ago. And as with the other events to keep them "limited" they'll obviously be distributed via a special code tied to your PGL account.
>>
>>31942331
thanks anon
>>
>>31941993
When you're done, please fuck me with a chainsaw too
>>
>>31937380
CUTE!!
>>
>>31937380

Yeah sure just wanted the Beedrilite anyways

What's your name and FC? So I can add you beforehand
>>
>>31942331
>TO QUALIFY, players MUST EARN A PLACE IN THE RANKINGS by completing at least three battles.
I hate myself so much it was written right there
>>
>>31937380
Theyll be distributed for free later on for people who didn't participate in the competition, so you don't have to beg anyone
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.