[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Alolan forms only of Kanto Pokemon >Protagonist and canon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

>Alolan forms only of Kanto Pokemon
>Protagonist and canon waifu of newest games come from Kanto
>Professor of newest game fought in the Kanto League
>New movie coming out about first Kanto episode
>GameFreak at a level of nostalgia pandering never seen before
>It all comes together

We're getting Kanto sequels next. Get used to it.
>>
Yes please, lillie is in kanto
>>
File: iu.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iu.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
Yeah, I'm actually looking forward to it. I don't think it would be some kind of terrible pandering if they were sequels, especially considering it'd be more than just the original 151 available in the game.

People talk about how annoyed they are of seeing Kanto, but then in the same sentence will complain about how new reasons are boring and linear. Bringing back Kanto gives the opportunity to go through a region we all like, but with some changes (since it would have changed a lot in the ~18 since GSC) to keep it fresh.
>>
>>31934968
I wish.
>>
It's possible, but could just be celebrating 20th anniversary and the Virtual Console titles.
>>
>>31934968
>We're getting Kanto sequels next.
That's not the problem. The problem is a bunch of fags like you talking about this every minute. Either talking good or bad.
>>
>>31934968
>it all comes together
>when all it's 1/7 of the franchise

You know what? Maybe nostalgiafags are right. Maybe only Kanto matters and everything else is baggage, even GF seems to think like this. What's the point of caring about anything that came after when not even the creators do?

I mean, it's not like the thoughts of people that kept playing the new games matters. They'll buy it anyways, right? The sales keep increasing.
>>
Honestly, I'm okay with this.

It's still too early for Diamond/Pearl/Platinum remakes since the remakes are always 2 handheld generations after the originals. I remember D/P like they came out yesterday too.

Sun and Moon have the best stories in any Pokemon game ever (excluding the Mystery Dungeon series), and I'd like to see the protagonist return to Kanto, or least having a follow-up to Lillie in the Kanto region.

Remaking Kanto and having Lillie in it is going to be problematic though since Sun/Moon happens decades after RGBY/FRLG and GSC/HGSS..
>>
>>31934968
>Kanto sequels
GOLD AND SİLVER!
GOLD AND SİLVER!
GOLD AND SİLVER!
>>
>A Kanto with all the extra shit that comes with remakes/sequels
>20 years later get to see all the old gym leaders
>Kanto Forms
>New megas and Z-moves
>Sevii islands and Jotho postgame
>Implying it wouldnt be GOAT
>>
>>31935391
>20 years after gen 1
>everybody on johto is dead
GOAT!
>>
>>31935391
>make gen 6 and SM lack content so that they can bring everything to the Kanto game
>more people will praise Kanto as the best
>more pandering to Kanto

Well planned GF
>>
File: 1445377683271.png (39KB, 298x300px) Image search: [Google]
1445377683271.png
39KB, 298x300px
>>31935289
>Sun and Moon have the best stories in any Pokemon game ever
>>
i've been a lot of metal gear lately so I'm gonna do a comparison of both series.

gen 1 = metal gear
gen 2 = metal gear 2: solid snake
gen 3 = metal gear solid 2/metal gear solid 4
gen 4 = metal gear rising
gen 5 = metal gear solid/metal gear solid 3
gen 6 = metal gear solid peace walker
gen 7 = metal gear solid v

sorry for my autism but i think SM and MGSV are hype incarnate.
>>
>>31935516
>sorry for my autism but i think SM and MGSV are hype incarnate.
Hype because they're good or because of the marketing? Because only one applies.
>>
>>31935516
kojima is a hack
>>
>>31935531
marketing.
>>
>>31935540
>implying masuda and ohmori aren't bunch of hacks
>>
File: 1387619830791.jpg (29KB, 375x421px) Image search: [Google]
1387619830791.jpg
29KB, 375x421px
>>31935555
>>
File: issou.jpg (32KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
issou.jpg
32KB, 719x719px
>>31935289
Sun and Moon have the best stories in any Pokemon game ever
>>
>>31935412
>20 years after gen 1
>everybody on johto is dead
What? Most Johto gym leaders are younger than Kanto ones.
>>
>>31935289
Doesn't mean you can't have Kanto and advance the storyline
>>
>>31935555
exactly
>>
>>31935750
>johto
that's why they will be killed in kanto sequels, they're from johto instead of kanto.
>>
>>31935289
That's why it'd be Kanto sequels, rather than remakes.
>>
>>31935872
>Kanto sequels
every time someone types or says that word, a cartridge of a gold, silver, crystal, heart gold or soulsiver gets destroyed.
>>
>>31935786
Anon, you are just showing everyone how retarded you are.
>>
>>31935972
It would be a part three then.
Besides, Kanto was a post game to GSC, it wasn't a Kanto sequel.
>>
>>31934968
I would like Fire Red and Leaf Green 2. It's interesting to how much to Kanto region and possibly the Sevii Islands have changed over so many years. Since Team Rocket doesn't exist anymore there must be a new foe, possibly involving Ultra Beasts who knows. The biggest reason I want a FR LG sequel is to Lillie again........I miss her.
>>
>>31936491
>it has team rocket returning
>it takes places 3 years after kanto/gen 1
>it shares characters and pokemon from kanto/ gen 1
yeah, gen 2 is not a sequel alright.
>>
>>31937063
Alright, fair enough. I'd like it to be a reverse Gen 2 then, where we start in Kanto and work our way to Johto.

And I want Lillie to be our rival, after she gets a Pokémon from Prof. Oak.
>>
>>31937169
ah for fuck sake! kanto's story ended TWİCE! it doesn't need to end or continue for a third fucking time.
>>
>>31937317
But it is.
>>
itt things that will never happen
>>
>>31935516
peace walker is actually good though
>>
>>31938338
Kill your self.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.