[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw we don't get another main line Pokémon game for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0393.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0393.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>Tfw we don't get another main line Pokémon game for another 3 years because the Switch is new and Game Freak is afraid to jump into it
>Tfw they haven't even started any kind of development on the next gen, probably don't even have conceptual art
>Tfw we get nothing but shitty spinoffs that don't connect/give us Pokémon for the main games and Pokémok GO updates

Well it was bound to happen sooner or later, welcome to the new drought of mainline games anons
>>
source?
>>
>>31930843
The multitude of interviews Game Freak has had about the Switch and waiting to see how it performs. We're looking at a few empty years here
>>
You'll get another mediocre 3DS game and you'll learn to love it when the first Gen VIII game actually IS the Sonic 06 of the series

>>31930843
his prolapsed asshole
>>
File: 1462057837024.png (127KB, 400x551px) Image search: [Google]
1462057837024.png
127KB, 400x551px
>implying there won't be another gen 7 game
>implying they just sit on their asses instead of creating new Pokémon everyday
>implying Nintendo didn't give the developers of one of their biggest ip's a dev kit

>>31930843
His ass.
>>
Considering the multitude of Kanto and Sinnoh references throughout SM, wouldn't be surprised if we get remakes for both of those games (somehow Johto gets fit in there too I guess) before jumping to the Switch for Gen 8.
>>
>>31930833
>>Tfw we don't get another main line Pokémon game for another 3 years because the Switch is new and Game Freak is afraid to jump into it

this is one of the issues that I also have, my bet is that we gonna get at least a SM port
>>
>>31930833
>Pokemon Gens usually last 3 years average
>Sun/Moon came out months before Switch
>X/Y debuted 2 years after 3DS' launch
Hmmm...
>>
>>31930833
>Tfw they haven't even started any kind of development on the next gen, probably don't even have conceptual art

where is this coming from? im reading this from multiple posts from here, did gf say anything?
>>
play some other monster games senpai.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.