[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your favorite Pokémon >a sad/touching fact or story about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 108

File: 1486720099572.jpg (308KB, 480x599px) Image search: [Google]
1486720099572.jpg
308KB, 480x599px
>your favorite Pokémon
>a sad/touching fact or story about you, can be related to Pokémon but it's okay if not

>Primarina
my mother died when I was young but I still miss her. Because of that I have a thing for maternal figures, especially in videogames. Everytime I see something like pic related I get teary and want to cry, same happens with Marowak and Cubone
>>
>Eevee
My ex-girlfriend was an abuse victim and tried to kill herself, but was saved just in time. Afterwards, she was put into therapy. When she got out a few months later, she dumped me for a tumblr furry faggot, because he plays guitar and got her into hard drugs. That was the moment I lost all ambition, purpose or drive forever. Don't know what happened to her now, but she's probably dead or locked up somewhere.
>>
>Charizard
The saddest thing that I've experienced was the death my dad. Other than that, I've lived a fairly happy life.
>>
File: no.jpg (105KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
105KB, 500x700px
no blogshit
>>
File: sandshrew2.png (124KB, 541x369px) Image search: [Google]
sandshrew2.png
124KB, 541x369px
>Sandshrew
My father killed himself while I was 12.
>>
>Heracross
Nothing really sad has happened, struggling with ADHD, depression and anxiety right now though.
>>
Hitmonlee
[Spoiler] I was very ill mannered to my mother when I was younger, but when administration at my school tried to screw me over, she was the only one asking questions and not just accepting their Bullshit mindlessly. She always told me to stick up for myself and have pride in myself. Now she is getting on in years and I haven't talked to her or seen her in a while since I've moved away. I live in a shorty hawaii neighborhood and make shit pay. I just want to make her proud.[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1416338591019.jpg (141KB, 697x812px) Image search: [Google]
1416338591019.jpg
141KB, 697x812px
>Porygon2
I had to see both my dad and my older sister go through a very bad deppression, took my dad about 4 years before he recovered from it.
My sister moved with her boyfriend to Cali and he turned out to be very mentally abusive, we barely managed to convince her to get out of there and come back home, even then it took over a year for her to recover from that
>>
Nothing too sad for me, thankfully. I'll use this thread as an excuse to post my fav tho, so cute and fluffy while still kicking ass
>>
File: 403 Shinx Shiny.jpg (315KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
403 Shinx Shiny.jpg
315KB, 1000x800px
>Shinx
My uncle was assassinated 5 years ago and because he was the one that supported his family my aunt became poor because she couldn't find a good job, his son (my cousin) became gay and his daughter (my cousin) is taking her first steps to prostitution (she is 18 yo on April
>>
>>31926325
Oi, where do you live nigga? Nothing shady going on
>>
File: chummy fly.png (177KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
chummy fly.png
177KB, 800x800px
flyfly, or blaziken since that was my first starter
pokemon related met the girl i love(or atleast have a crush on her) thanks to pokemon(i had sapphire and she had ruby) sadly we aren't together now
non pokemon related about 2 years ago my gf got pregnant, i wanted the child and asked her to marry but she didn't want it, since "we are marrying for the wrong reason and not because we love each other", so we had to abort it, after that everything went downhill and we started drifting apart until we separated, she just disappeared, months later her sister told me she had committed suicide
>>
Audino.
One of my internet buddies has an incurable degenerative brain disorder that'll kill her one day, or at least put her in enough pain that she has to commit suicide.
>>31926325
Assassinated?
>>
I had to watch my best friend be tortured then murdered right in front of me.I have been told by my family that I haven't been the same since.
>>
>>31926660
Please elaborate
>>
>>31926660
Story time please
>>
File: IMG_1459.jpg (34KB, 695x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1459.jpg
34KB, 695x459px
Garchomp

The death of my grandpa a few years back. He Was a US Representative and the coolest person in my life at that time. I remember getting a condolence letter from George W. Bush when he died. My mom used to tell us stories about how he used to take her and her sisters around the House of Representatives and the White House even.
>>
>>31926325
In Dominican Republic. I'm the only Dominican that comes often to /vp/.

>>31926386
He was shot by a guy while taking a beer with his brother, that happened on 2012's Holy Week.
>>
>>31926364
> >>31926718
>>
File: Chomp.png (28KB, 407x418px) Image search: [Google]
Chomp.png
28KB, 407x418px
>>31926715
My grapa was also in politics, and my favorite mon is also chomp. So I know exactly how you feel. However, my gradpa passed this christmas.
>>
>>31926692
>>31926683
We were on a vacation in Brazil, and long story short, we got really fucked up drinking and took a lot of wrong turns into a bad neighborhood. We were held up at gunpoint and robbed. He tried to fight back and they beat him and then shot him.
>>
>>31926091
Articuno

I read OP's post.
>>
File: 1483826468720.png (313KB, 429x471px) Image search: [Google]
1483826468720.png
313KB, 429x471px
>>31926091
>Metagross
I have a friend who attempted suicide a couple years ago. Put a .22 through the side of her temple because she thought her parents weren't home at the time but apparently her dad was just outside her door walking past. Within a couple months, she had basically recovered entirely aside from an obvious scar, diminished vision, and occasional headaches. No she's not my girlfriend, she's literally just a friend, neither of us have feelings for the other.
>>31926775
>going to brazil ever
>>
>>31926833
It was 20 years ago, it wasn't as bad then, just had fuck all luck.
>>
File: 277_swellow_by_pklucario-d6goo16.png (152KB, 1024x725px) Image search: [Google]
277_swellow_by_pklucario-d6goo16.png
152KB, 1024x725px
>>31926367
Jesus dude. Hope you're alright. Have a birb.
>>
File: 1483295675206.png (438KB, 1024x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1483295675206.png
438KB, 1024x1073px
Very hard for me to pick a favorite, but as of lately, the Rowlet line and Mareanie line.

My father died three years ago of lung cancer, my mother of breast cancer that spread to her head one year and a half ago.

Not quite sure of how I managed to get through all that, but my brothers (one of them with a depression he's medicated for) often like to tell I'm always able to see the positive side of everything, no matter how bad. I just consider myself to be very apathetic and calm. I might not be the most talkative person, but honestly speaking, I just prefer being at peace and respect those around and those who already departed.
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 768x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 768x2048px
>Primarina
When I was little my parents would abuse me. They were the typical strict parents, so they'd do things like beat me and call me worthless and kick me out of the house if if I so much as got below an A or B on something. My mom was really manipulative and would threaten to kill herself to make me do whatever she wanted. When social services got involved at one point, she forced me and my brother to lie about what really happened at home. It really messed me up and left me with a ton of paranoia and trust issues, which hurt a lot of my later relationships. I'm slowly getting into a healthier state of mind and I recently got back with an old friend I didn't fuck up with. Now I have a friend group I hang out with often and I'm pretty happy about it.
>>
>>31926200
I had that same shit happen to me, minus him being a furfag. Girl used me to get confidence, dumped me for some atoner with a guitar.

>Sneasel forever
My mom used to leave me with my grandparents because she would go on days long drinking binges, my grandparents would beat the shit out of me and I had to protect my little sister from them so I got it worse. They said if I told mom they'd hurt us even worse. One day it got so bad that I told mom, she didn't do anything because the police would get her in trouble for negligence so she kept on leaving us with them. At 13 I had a psychotic break from the pills she put me on because of I didn't pay attention in class because I was worried about what my grandparents would do and tried to kill my mom with a butcher's knife, she sent me to live with my dad. But that left my little sister alone with my abusive mom and grandparents. Little sister grew up to be a turbotumblrina and hate me because I left, I turned out to be a relatively normal person. There were so many times I would think about what it would be like to be a pokemon trainer or something instead. I always imagined me and my sister would be some great duo and wouldn't put up with mom or pur grandparents because we'd be too busy journeying.
>>
File: tumblr_o7ybstdOlD1sori6yo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7ybstdOlD1sori6yo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
This one makes me sad because I was being a dick to my mom. When I was around 10 she found a pokemon edition GBC at a yard sale for a few bucks. She surprised me with it but I was disappointed with the gift since I thought I was too mature for pokemon and told her to give it away to someone. It didn't hit me until a few years later how I was an asshole and that she went out of her way to do something nice for me.
>>
>>31926994
Did you ever apologize?
>>
File: image.png (61KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61KB, 250x250px
>>31926091
Infernape

My parents divorced when I was starting middle school because my mom cheated on my dad and was having a baby that wasn't his. Out of guilt, I decided to stay with my dad because I know he did nothing to deserve this. I thought it was fair game too since my mom was having a baby. I even wanted him to find someone else just so he wouldn't be alone when I become an adult and got out of the house. Thankfully he's remarried and also found Jesus in the process, and we still keep in touch. As for mom, we also keep in touch, but my relationship with her feels a bit awkward after what happened.
>>
>>31926091
>Aggron
>I live every day in constant fear of losing a loved one. I can't help myself at this point. I know death is inevitable, but I love everyone so much, I'm so scared to lost them.
>>
>>31927593
shit, lose*
>>
Typhlosion

I lost 3 family members in 2 months. My aunt died a few days before last Christmas, then my dad went the 13th of January this year, and my uncle around the 20th of January. First two died of cancers and my uncle died from heart failure if memory serves. My feelings are mixed because I didn't see my aunt much, my dad was mentally/emotionally abusive (especially in his last few months) and I never met my uncle.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 800x770px
>>31926091
>Flygon
>I keep being a disappointment in life, just like my fav ;_;
>>
>>31927807
Flygonfag as well
>I got an event Arceus that my little shit brother taught all HMs
>>
File: Spear Pillar.jpg (583KB, 3000x2083px) Image search: [Google]
Spear Pillar.jpg
583KB, 3000x2083px
Giratina
I have anxiety and its ruining my life. I always feel like something bad is about to happen to me and I can't get rid of the feeling. I'm having trouble even going online because I feel like I'm being watched.
>>
Blastoise
My entire high school graduating class thinks I'm a psychopathic sick fuck who would shoot up the school because of a rumor some faggot kid spread around the school just a few days after the sandy hook tragedy. Heard tales that there's even freshman who think of me like that
>>
>>31928004
>rumor some faggot kid spread around the school just a few days after the sandy hook tragedy
What did this nigga say?
>>
>>31928031
Basically, he started a rumor about how he was going to bring a gun to school the following monday after sandy hook because he has no tact at all and thinks making fun of tragedies almost immediately after they happened was hilarious. I can think of no other word to describe him other than "evil".

But back to the story, the rumor ended up getting thrown around so much to the point his name got thrown OUT of the rumor mill and several others got thrown IN, namely mine. The dean suspended me indefinitely until I got therapy AND a psychiatric evaluation at the hospital. He didn't even give me a chance to explain myself. When I eventually returned, almost everyone hated me and wouldn't even talk to me out of either disgust or fear.

The kid who started the rumor though? He got off scot-free.
>>
File: 416041653d15361eb31b499f7852042e.png (663KB, 1024x664px) Image search: [Google]
416041653d15361eb31b499f7852042e.png
663KB, 1024x664px
Phantump
I know they love me but I think my parents are overall dissaointed in the person I am.

I wish I could just leave my current life behind and start anew one.
>>
File: 1488217737103.jpg (45KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
1488217737103.jpg
45KB, 600x451px
>>31928207
Are you me?
>>
Reuniclus

I have literal instant karma. Sometimes on the dot instant, sometimes delayed, but its fucking inescapable. Had it since I was born. Usually never jealous of others, have always been fine with what I had in life. But the only thing I absolutely despise everyone around me for is that they can do whatever the fuck they want, and nothing bad ever happens to them. No one ever suffers consequences of any kind except me. I've gotten used to it though to the point where it feels like a sixth sense, as if the universe is telling me "bitch you're doing something wrong".
>>
>>31928473
I know that fucking feel
>>
>>31928484
What if I told you I also got it to the point where I can force good things to happen to me sometimes? Its hard as fuck to explain but it just works.
>>
>>31928138
That's really shitty, my dude. Fuck that other kid.
>>
File: image.png (192KB, 596x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
192KB, 596x456px
Absol
My cousin who lived with my parents for a few years when he was younger and was basically like a brother to me was assassinated this past Friday night
>>
>>31928563
Holy shit.
>>
>>31926882
thanks m8, im doing fine

nice birdu, still have the one from my original ruby run
>>
Snorlax
My older dog that I picked out when I was kid is having a hard time standing up and walking. Blood started coming out of his mouth a few days ago. I'm living on campus and my dog is 2 and a half hours away. He might not be there when I go back home
>>
File: 58259.jpg (94KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
58259.jpg
94KB, 640x480px
>>31929182
>>31929182
>Dog since childhood
Nigga I know that feel. Pikachu guy here.

My dog was a stray found by my mom's friend. We decided to keep him, and he was possibly the most well behaved dog ever since day 1 since around 2001. Unfortunately, old age eventually caught up with him and started causing problems with his bladder control and arthritis. One night a few days after Christmas in 2014, he fell very ill and was constantly shuddering. My parents knew it was time. I gave him one last hug...and couldn't sleep the rest of the night. He was gone the next day.
>>
File: 1483151636130.jpg (50KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
1483151636130.jpg
50KB, 564x423px
>>31926091
>Ash-Greninja

my ex-gf cheated on me while i didn't fucked her. 3 years later she came back into my life and tried to make me fall for her again, telling me how she changed and shit. after she did, she told me how she never loved me at all and my suffering is a huge turn on for her.
Then, few weeks later, she sent me a pic of her face full of semen, with a single message- "you are the most disgusting creature i ever seen in my entire life. no women nor a man would ever touch you, you should kill yourself"
from that day i still have nightmares about that pic while hearing her voice telling me to kill myself. i'm pretty much on the verge of killing myself everynight.
And i actually thought of killing myself after Greninja lost desu.

yeah i know i should burastu myself. just tell me, maybe i really should do it.
>>
File: 38062593_p2.jpg (175KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
38062593_p2.jpg
175KB, 500x500px
When I was 13 I had an awesome life with a circle of great friends who shared my geeky interests and I was heavily involved in extracurricular activities. Then my dad moved my family to Montana. There I had basically no friends other than a few casual ones, and there was absolutely no way for me to engage in the things I used to do. I lived there for 7 years, now I'm 25 and still have no good friends and am very insular, although I at least go to college. I haven't talked to any of my old friends in like a decade.

Also my mom died when I was little, too
>>
>>31929368
What a fucking whore. Stay strong anon, shit gets better. Trust me.
>>
>>31929368
I'm sorry to hear that anon. Hope things get better for you (and all the other anons in this thread).
>>
>>31929368
If you're motivated enough to have Ash-Greninja as your favorite mon, then you have more than enough fucking power to BURASTO BAAN through life itself. More than enough things to life for after all. The pain might not fade, but it'll dull to the point where you can enjoy life again without being haunted.

Stay strong. muh grenigger.
>>
>>31929368
kill her
>>
>>31929182
I can relate. My dog of 12 years has had hip problems for a while now. She's in so much pain that she can barely get up and down my steps now. I took her to the vet recently and they gave her a shot that really is improving her condition, but I still can't help but worry.
>>
>>31929413
>>31929433
>>31929469
>>31929506

it's two years since and i still fucking want to die in my sleep. i don't think it's going to get any better. i didn't touched a women for over 5 years now. i lost it to a whore because i hated that fact of being a virgin. i hate myself even more that it's only proved she's right, and no sane women would ever touch me unless i literally pay her.
i tried to get /fit/, didn't make it. lost all motivation after a half year.
I honestly don't think it will ever get better. i just want to get a nice job after studying, get a home for myself and then play vidya after job, sleep, and repeat for the rest of my life untill i die, or just kill myself sooner.

i'm just grateful that Ash-Greninja is in the games at the very least.
>>
File: 1480665305760.gif (2MB, 400x238px) Image search: [Google]
1480665305760.gif
2MB, 400x238px
>>31929809
You idiot. There's a whole fucking world to travel. Just get money, get a good home, have a stable life, then go travel. Besides, at least you lost your virginity - most people on this Mongolian chess board never get to do the same. Even if it'll never be the same, even if you never get another girl, at least remind yourself that life is worth living.
This isn't fucking /adv/. I shouldn't have to be talking you out of suicide or depression. Hell you shouldn't even be CONSIDERING any of those so-called "options", if you have fucking Ash-Greninja as a favorite mon.
For fuck's sake Anon. You need to stay alive. Go to /wg/ and look at cool wallpapers if that'll make you feel better.
Or at least remember that while you stay alive and stable in life, she'll be dead in a couple years due to some asshole killing her because she got on the wrong side of the wrong asshole. Not sure if you're the type but a little schaudenfreude and reminding yourself that she'll get what she deserves can help.

At least tell me you can soldier on and find other reasons to live and shut out the void for good?
>>
>>31928138
Lol,It was me
>>
File: 1486085108704.jpg (54KB, 521x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486085108704.jpg
54KB, 521x1024px
>>31929368
>modern women
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>31929876
Not even him but this motivated me too, thanks.
>>
>>31929925
Do you already have a post on this thread or were you just lurking? I'm >>31928473
>>
>>31929809
She's wrong. You did the right thing, you should never let anyone pressure you into doing something you're not ready for. Love is out there for everyone, but it's never gonna come to you. You gotta get out there and find it. Look at me. I met my fiancé in college when I still weighed over 250 pounds and had a face only a mother could love. That cum dumpster is gonna get what's coming to her, I promise.
>>
>>31929940
I'm OP! As for your post, I kinda feel that way too sometimes. I Hope things can get better for you and everyone else in this thread.
>>
File: Ash-Greninja.png (694KB, 754x704px) Image search: [Google]
Ash-Greninja.png
694KB, 754x704px
>>31929876
>>31929959

Ash-Greninjafag here. I hope i can motivate myself to be a better man. thanks anyway man. You guys are worth being in hell.

>>
>>31926091
>Tyranitiar
I was abused pretty severely by my mother when I was a kid. It was predominantly physical and verbal, but there were components of sexual and psychological abuse, too. She'd gaslight me about trivial shit, slip me psychoactive medications in my food that I wasn't prescribed, make up bullshit stories about me to turn my siblings against me, tell me my penis was disgusting, etc. She even faked suicide a couple times, each time leaving a note explaining how I had driven her to kill herself. In my early 20s, long after I'd left home, she'd be diagnosed with a personality disorder. Following several years of therapy myself, my life isn't so bad, now, although its definitely a lot harder for me than it is for my friends and colleagues who didn't have to go through stuff like that. I have a moderately successful career and several good friends, though I am plagued by ceaseless self-doubt and I can't hold down a romantic relationship worth a damn. Still, I try to congratulate myself for just having made it this far instead of killing myself or getting addicted to drugs or something.

Thanks for reading, anons.
>>
File: 579.png (41KB, 554x271px) Image search: [Google]
579.png
41KB, 554x271px
>>31930050
>You guys are worth being in hell.
I believe everyone but the worst dregs of mankind reach heaven eventually - its only logical. Just takes longer depending on actions in life, you know?
So smile, cheer up. We'll all be there at some point. Might as well GET MOTIVATED and do the shit I told you in my post.

Take care okay?
>>
>>31930061
I wish i was strong as you, man. Don't let yourself down. you are a fucking strong person and i admire people like you.
>>
Decidueye

Nothing insane, just parents going through a divorce. Sometimes I with they had done it sooner so I wouldn't have to deal with it now, but I just got the short end of the stick there.
>>
File: 1484723006439.png (192KB, 711x619px) Image search: [Google]
1484723006439.png
192KB, 711x619px
>>31930061
>that story
>with T-Tar as favorite mon
It was never in any doubt, Anon.
>>
>>31930050
Take care buddy, glad I could help motivate you, stay safe and good luck!
>>
Gengar
[Spoiler]I never felt like my school friends actually cared for me, I was just someone they kept around because I sometimes made them laugh. They always went out and never invited me. On graduation one of my friends said "fuck you anon." Never met him again.[/spolier]
>>
>>31929893
Not in the mood anon. Just typing that fucking story almost sent me into a frothy rage thinking about it again.
>>
>>31928207
Pretty much everyone feels like that. I feel the same way at times. A tip is to just start doing random nice things around the house without being ask(if you still live with them), like cleaning, making dinner, or buying your own supply for the bathroom or something. Just don't try to take your life. It's worth living and the most selfish thing anyone can do.
>>
>>31930201
Eh, everyone you know ceases to be relevant to you after high school graduations. That's the best thing about it.
Also next time, Ctrl + S
>>
>>31929809
Do what I do in these types of situations: instead of feeling sorry for yourself, use her words as fuel to push yourself forward and prove her wrong.

Do you want to let that bitch win? Let her think she was right? Or do you want to prove her wrong and make her look like a bigger asshole than her literal asshole?
>>
Kecleon
I'm a very Religious personand I constantly feel like I'm not doing good enough for it even though I do more that the average person. Nothing feels worse than thinking that even the God you worship doesn't like you
>>
>empoleon
I was bullied so badly in elementary and middle school that I got depressed and gave up on life. I never had the balls to kill myself because I have a loving family but now I just drift through life without being happy or anything. I can't make friends for shit either since I'm afraid of rejection and being made fun of. I'm my only support system
>>
I could barely make any friends all through out high school because my first girlfriend was apparently an impulsive liar and constantly made shit up about me abusing her, raping her, and all other sorts of shit. At one point somebody even stole my clothes out of my locker in gym and burnt them, then told me I was next. It's always caused me trouble because I can't pursue any really deep, honest friendships/relationships, they're all mostly superficial and shallow.
It's all right though, I don't mind too much.
>>
>>31928138
Its high school. You'll probably never talk to those people ever again once it's over(even if this rumor never happen) and they will all forget about it after a year. Just be the bigger man and endure, it will be over soon.
>>
File: 250px-292Shedinja.png (61KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-292Shedinja.png
61KB, 250x250px
I killed myself
>>
>>31926091
Is it always the same autistic anon who makes these threads? I swear Primarina is the OP's favorite Pokemon in 99% of these blogshit threads.
>>
File: Haunter-GO.png (114KB, 418x323px) Image search: [Google]
Haunter-GO.png
114KB, 418x323px
Last summer my girlfriend of three years wanted to break up. I found out she had cheated on me on that same day. We got back together but I was extremely depressed. I started cutting my wrists and doing a lot of other stupid stuff. She never tried to make me feel better when she found out. I caught her talking to the guy she cheated on me with multiple times after I started cutting which only made it worse. We had our four year anniversary in August and then a month later she broke up with me again. Leaving me for the other guy.

I'm doing a lot better now. Moving forward every day. I should have dumped her when I found out she cheated.
>>
Espurr
I found two CP sites when I was 14 via a wiki I found while using tor. I reported one of them to some sort of anti child abuse site but got too scared to report the second.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
I can't keep real friends. I develop many serious connections with people, and then they get severed for various reasons. One of them left me because he was pissed that I couldn't get along with other people, and I often found myself aggravated towards others. Another left me because he had a victim complex and accused me of causing things he caused.
The only people I hang around with now only crack jokes with me, and honestly, I'm better off this way.
>>
File: Night and Day Intensifies.png (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Night and Day Intensifies.png
29KB, 480x360px
During a dark period of my life a girl and I ended up using each other. Ended up hurting her badly, years later I found out her dad was abusing her. Never got to be the hero she deserved.
>>
>>31930447
First time making it, I only remember a Serperior one.
>>
File: 250px-624Pawniard.png (40KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-624Pawniard.png
40KB, 250x250px
in 4th grade i was verbally abused by my teacher until the point of depression. after multiple therapy sessions, 2 years later i was fine. people refused to stop bringing it back up until years and years later, though.
>>
File: Bruh.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Bruh.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
yall niggas faggots
>>
File: Drunknaught.png (218KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
Drunknaught.png
218KB, 900x720px
>Chesnaught
I'm a literal autist who suffers from severe anxiety. I used to spend days on end inside, since outside there would be a chance of me having panic attacks due to too much stimuli. I've always hated myself because of it, even considered suicide because of it. It cost me my old job when I freaked in front of a bunch of Special Ed kids. Things have gotten a little better since I started seeing a therapist and found a nice new job, but I still have trouble sometimes.
>>
File: IMG_0635.jpg (62KB, 640x949px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0635.jpg
62KB, 640x949px
Jesus Christ, reading this thread was an emotional rollercoaster. I havent had any tragedies in my life yet, so I don't have much to say. Good luck out there everyone.

;)
>>
File: 778_01.png (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
778_01.png
45KB, 300x300px
This little guy.
When I was 14, my best friend threatened to kill me if I told anyone that she started to cut herself. I still have one of the X-Actos she gave me that she used.
>>
File: Favorites.png (981KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
Favorites.png
981KB, 2550x3300px
Goomy and Registeel
I watched a group of teenagers kill a bag full of baby bunnies they took from a nest when I was much younger and cried for at least 2 days straight, missed school for a day for how sad the event was to me.
>>
>>31931626
SG?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 183x240px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 183x240px
I was facing many years in prison for killing a man. Long story short, my wife had recently died from breast cancer but right before she died we got a cat together. My neighbor shot the cat one day. I just couldn't take loosing my little buddy and just shot him right there on his porch right Infront of his kids. Somehow I only got 10 years before parole. I still don't know what to do with my life.
>>
>>31931785
Are you John Wick?
>>
>>31931785
>Favorite pokemon not a cat pokemon.

cmon son
>>
File: IMG_9087.jpg (30KB, 339x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9087.jpg
30KB, 339x480px
>>31926091
>Delibird
My parents broke up before I was born and when I was 9, my mother's boyfriend did her in.
>>
>>31926091
Feel bad complaining when everyone else in is thread has seen traumatic deaths of close family and friends and other depressing shit. But sticking with the thread's topic...

Bisharp
I'm working in a research lab for grad school right now and I honestly feel like I'm useless to all my lab members and professors. The stuff they're doing is so over my head and they all learn so much faster than I do. No matter how hard I work, I'm left behind in every project they assign to me until it eventually gets completed or taken over by someone else. Nothing traumatic, I just feel like a dumbfuck every day and dread going to school/campus
>>
File: The upside-down squid thing.jpg (114KB, 672x446px) Image search: [Google]
The upside-down squid thing.jpg
114KB, 672x446px
>>31926091
You suck, Pri-...

Just this once, Anon.

While I was in middle school, I wrote a story about a longtime friend of mine who suffers from autism for one of my English classes that our principal read during an afterschool get-together. His parents were there and started crying when they heard it, even though I never explicitly mentioned his name in the story. They don't know that I was the one who wrote it to this day as far as I know, but my friend said to me afterward that he had a feeling that I wrote it.

Not too sad, honestly.
>>
File: meowsan.png (29KB, 130x133px) Image search: [Google]
meowsan.png
29KB, 130x133px
Espurr.

There's still rumors about me being a rapist floating around the group of "friends" I used to know. Now that I'm going to date one of them, the others are making it known to her about these falsehoods and it's putting a lot of strain on me. I've never hurt anyone and the rumor started because of a schizophrenic girl I dated 5+ years ago.
>>
Almost committed suicide at the Golden Gate Bridge, but a kind officer convinced to come back to the other side of the rail and give life one more chance. Two years later, I'm living a pretty comfy life with a loving girlfriend and one year away from graduating with a B.S. in Geology.

Opinion: Ultra beasts are awesome. Nihilego and Xurkitree espeically.
>>
>Shuckle

When I was only 6 I almost lost a leg when i fell on an escalator and badly damaged my knee. I still wonder how different my life could have been if i hadn't recovered
>>
>Noivern

I honestly never had anything overly sad happen to me but my parents divorced when I was young and my father just fucked off by himself and never supported the family after that, don't even know if he's alive.
>>
>>31932210
I honestly can relate. I'm an undergrad in a group project with two grad students and I can't keep up with what their doing. Compared to my peers, I feel like shit because I don't feel like I'm as smart or as good as them.
>>
>shinny zubat
I was picked on and felt ostracized because I was a puss and left my first school for a new one because I thought one kid was too much of a problem even though he never bugged me personally. At the second school I was bullied in 5th grade and other kids kept it going. No one helped and I developed depression. Anyday I could stay away from the other kids, I stayed in the art room because the teacher was nice. I did bad in some classes and felt no-one liked me, even though some were ok. In highschool and college I could meet and make friends, but I felt I wasn't really liked. I've been depressed for about 11 years now and felt hollow for most of middle school. Last semester in school it came back in full force and I was planning on hanging myself. My parents were non the wiser to my illness till I recently started to sulk and act how people think depression is. I have low self esteem, bad body image, and feel thsts I have no right to feel bad because other people like my best friend have it worse. Only now I am looking for help. I guess it's better late than never ;_; You anons are alright, and I hope you guys pull though your issues and do better than I have.
>>
File: 1474082400443.jpg (544KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474082400443.jpg
544KB, 600x600px
>>31926200
hope you don't shit on yourself too much over it eevee brother, eventually after happenings like that that kill you inside you start feeling better... takes a while sometimes though
>>
>>31926297
They doing alright now?
>>31926367
Abortion sucks, bro. Hope you're ok
>>31926660
Hope those shitheads got what's coming to them. Or at least arrested
>>31926833
How's she doing now?
>>31927482
I love happy endings. Glad everything turned out ok, all things considered
>>31927593
>Aggron
my nigga
>>31927807
I can relate. See >>31932210
>>31928138
Fuck high school and all the shitty teenagers that come with it
>>31928207
Why you think that?
>>31929182
Losing a dog is like losing a family member. My childhood dog (a Boston Terrier) was put down because she showed no signs of enjoyment, love, or happiness. She just got so old and weak that it overtook her entire personality
>>31929392
Making new friends is tough work. Especially for introverts like us. Godspeed, anon.
>>31930201
I know that feel. We hung out at my place sometimes but anytime a party or large get-together was going on, they never invited me. New Years Eve was always a rough night. Although I did meet my wife on New Years Eve so keep your chin up. Anything can happen
>>31930626
>Pawniard
nice
Also, fuck that teacher. Did she get fired or punished somehow?
>>
>>31932343
What I've been doing is not giving up and always making myself available for anything they need me for. That way, they know I'm at least trying my best.
Hope you're doing the same
>>
File: tmp_17490-images_2-406331816.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17490-images_2-406331816.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
I'm struggling trying to figure out what to do in life bc I suck at everything I do, I'm losing interest in everything
>>
File: volcarona_by_rikusu-d7atboo.png (2MB, 1024x1442px) Image search: [Google]
volcarona_by_rikusu-d7atboo.png
2MB, 1024x1442px
>Volcarona

my aunt was killed by a drunk driver when I was 12. i promised myself I'd never touch alcohol after that. I just broke up with my girlfriend and best friend since we were sort of drifting apart. It was on good terms but I still can't help but feel like shit. The last few days Ive just been lying around drinking and feeling like I've not only failed my ex but now my aunt as well.
>>
Hoppip is a real bro

I'm going to go to college soon, can get most of it payed for through pell grant and financial aid. But I'm still worried I wont be able to pay all the way. I also dont know what I want to do. I'm looking at Poli Sci but even then I dont know what to do with it and I really dont know what else I could do.
>>
>>31932432
More likely, you don't put in the time and effort to become good at something. Pretty much no one is good at something the instant they start it (unless you're a prodigy or some shit).
You can obviously do something well, so stop knocking something after you've only just begun to try it.
>inb4 "but I have been trying my best!"
I refuse to believe that the only thing you're good at is failing. Even retards can do simple jobs well enough.
>>
>>31932475
I mean I guess I'm ok at videogames but that doesn't count. I really need to find something I ACTUALLY like. My only salvation is that I'm only 19
>>
I watched 3 dogs tear a tiny kitten apart while waiting for the bus once because I didn't know what to do
>>
>>31932512
What have you tried?
What are you doing now?
>>
>>31932607
>automation engineering
>cooking
I gotta finish HS, then I'll decide which of the 2 I should do
>>
>>31932389
I'm doing the exact same thing man. Giving up is not the option, and I've let my group members know that I'm always available. They just want me to do my own thing I guess.

I wish the best for you.
>>
File: 3162665472_1_2_r8cVpCGv.png (389KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3162665472_1_2_r8cVpCGv.png
389KB, 500x500px
When I see all the stories on these thread I realize how good is my life. I have my family, with my parents and my 2 older brothers, many friends that are into pokemon, video games and manga like me, I have a best friend with who I speak every day about whatever I want, I live in a good house, I'm studying in college to become a doctor (even if I'm thinking leaving this to study biology).
I just want to send love to all of you, even with sad stories like that you're here on /vp/ enjoying the threads and shitposting anything, which permits to other people feeling better.
Thanks /vp/, thanks my life, thanks to all of you, and life is fucking good
>>
File: doritoface.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
doritoface.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
>>31930454
>modern women
ISHYGDDT desu
>>
>>31932758
>automation engineering
Well holy shit, I'm studying for that right now. Is it your job you're worried about enjoying or just everything in general?
What about hobbies and stuff?
>>
>>31932977
Fuck you faggot
>>
>>31932977
Good for you man
>>
>>31933048
I'm dating a trap now so it's all good. Living the dream.
>>
File: 234234.png (216KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
234234.png
216KB, 1000x1000px
Don't really have a favorite-favorite. Nihilego is the closest thing to it.

I had to drop out of college 2 years ago because of a mental breakdown I had after a week of being yelled at by my parents about how they will pull me out of college and I will die on my own, all alone, if I didn't do exactly what they said. They've always been controlling, but never outright abusive like that. Shitty timing.

Had to return home because I spent all my money on hospital-related expenses after forcing myself to go in an emergency mental care center. Parents threatened to put me in a home (as in, for schizoids/people who were literally a danger to society) if I didn't bounce back from my depression in 3 weeks and get a job, despite my social worker explicitly telling them that I needed a few months to work on therapy for a ton of issues I have from a pretty stressful childhood (combined with recent events).

So I forced myself to look better, and I just got weekly counseling in place of actual therapy. Counseling is fine, but it wasn't illuminating anything for me so I recently decided I'm probably going to stop.

Today, I'm doing a LOT better, but I still want nothing more than to die and be dead. I literally cannot do a single one of my responsibilities without EXTREME difficulty because I can't will myself to do it. I'm still saving money to move out, but without a degree and nearly 600 dollars to my parents every month, I've only got about 1100 saved.
>>
>Magnezone
I was molested by my uncle when I was very young. Uncle was found out and got sent to prison. Turns out he molested a bunch of kids, including me and his own goddamn daughter. I haven't had a proper relationship with anyone because of him. I'm afraid of any kind of physical contact.
>>
>>31930309
The story I wrote happened two years ago and there's still people who think I did it.
>>
>>31928138
If it helps at all, literally none of this will matter after High School.
>>
>>31927841
Are you me anon? Giratina is my favorite legendary pokemon and my second favorite pokemon of all. I have depression and i am medicated, i feel the same as you
BTW my favorite is Azumarill
>>
File: Gardevoir.jpg (174KB, 818x818px) Image search: [Google]
Gardevoir.jpg
174KB, 818x818px
>>31926091
>Gardevoir
>I got abused. Emotionally, mostly, and that was used to make it physical and then sexual, not that each new person knew that. I struggle to seperate reality from back then, and I frequently have suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>31929368
The fact that she even bothered to send the pic to you means you're on her mind, at least in some way or form. You won, anon. Get a better girl and live your life with head held high.

BURASUTO
>>
>>31929368
I really dislike greninja but cheating really grind my fugging gears.
Be and autistic ninja and assassinate her during the night
>>
File: 1478389284065.jpg (150KB, 700x790px) Image search: [Google]
1478389284065.jpg
150KB, 700x790px
When I was 5 and returned from kindergarten one day I was told that my grandma died and cried for two days straight.
I was a really quiet kid and shy too so while everyone else had already made friends on the first day of 1st grade I just stood alone in a corner. I didn't make a single friend until the end of 1st grade. I overheard her talking about pokemon once so I decided to talk to her and we became friends. She got bullied and was hated by pretty much everyone at school just because her family was poor. Since I was the only one protecting her I got bullied too. During summer break between 4th and 5th grade she had to move away to the rest of her family halfway across the country because her parents couldn't pay the rent anymore. The day I found out I almost stabbed myself in the stomach with a kitchen knife but my brother stopped me. I haven't heard a word from her since.
In 6th grade I became friends with the only other person who sat in the last row of class. We could never do anything outside of school because she wasn't allowed to have friends. One time while her parents weren't home I snuck over to her house. We had fun until we heard the front door open. I had to hide in the closet. Turns out her dad was an abusive piece of shit and practically mind controlling her mom, didn't give any of his children privacy and forced them to do all the chores while he sits on his lazy ass and watches tv. After he left the room I had to escape through the window and sneak past their house back home. The day after that she came to school with her whole body covered in bruises, a week after that she never showed up to school again. People said that she moved away but I just hope she's alive at least.
In 7th grade I became friends with a guy who seemed pretty normal. Liked pokemon too, but stopped talking to me for no apparent reason. He just started ignoring me and never spoke a word to me again and I still have no clue why.

tl;dr how do I make friends that stay
>>
>>31936339
assassination seems too nice
beating that bitch to a pulp and tormenting her first sounds much better
>>
>>31929368
normally I'd tell you that you have shit taste, but holy shit man, you deserve a break
>>
>>31926775
brbro here, sorry about that buddy. Where were you when this happened? Rio?
>>
>>31936838
that last friend was probably just an asshole
>>
I need somebody to focus my love onto in order to feel happy. Otherwise I have no self esteem. This has led me to be emotionally manipulated and abused to a point where I second guess myself on everything, my decisions and opinions. I'm ashamed to like Charizard because It's too mainstream, and also ashamed to like Skyward Sword because nobody else does. My boyfriend is currently going through a thing right now where he's questioning if he really likes me, which is the second time he's done this. He was emotionally abused and neglected much worse than I was, so I'm unsurprised he does these. I just hope he doesn't leave me, though.
>>
>>31939450
>ashamed to like Skyward Sword
skyward sword was great though no reason to be ashamed
>>
>Gallade

In 2015, my dad died of a botched surgery. He was put into a hospital nearly 2 months, slowly dying. Family was with him in the hospital, especially my mother who never left his side. This was a hospital way out from where I lived, so I carpooled with family members there, and I saw my dad in a coma.. and something clicked. I knew that day that he was gone. I kept this information to myself after the doctor said that his condition improved little by little, only for him to worsen later on. He was eventually moved into Hospice, and me and my family watched him slowly die. Once he passed, my mother was devastated to her very core. I stayed with her to help her grieve, and I was, and still am, concerned for her mental health. I stayed with her, not just to keep her company, but to keep tabs on her and to prevent her from any kind of self destructive behavior. I had to be strong for her. All of this while I was in college/online classes. I would hear her crying very often, often for hours.

Skip to December 2016, and my grandmother committed suicide due to having cancer and just not being able to take it anymore. My mother was at her side as well, and I watched her pet and house. My grandmother died in a delusional state, seeing god knows what as her body failed her (One prominent example: she kept seeing me everywhere in the room.) I was her caretaker during the summer of 2016. I took her everywhere she needed to go, doctor appointments, shopping, and I always told her I was there for her if she needed anything. My mother was shaken, and so was I. Again, my mother grieved, and I had to be strong for her.

All of this while other family members like my sister are busy doing their own thing, so they can't comfort or help her as it honestly feels like her world is falling apart around her. On my end, I'm doing what I can to help her, and constantly pushing myself each day. have been ever since my dad passed. It gets harder each day.
>>
>>31939599
>skyward sword was great though no reason to be ashamed
Bruh that game is straight ass
>>
File: 1486004222399.png (16KB, 210x204px) Image search: [Google]
1486004222399.png
16KB, 210x204px
I've lived a pretty happy life. I was from Libya but I left a few months before for university abroad before shit hit the fan in 2011. The only sad thing is wondering about people I knew who I have not heard from. I don't know if they managed to leave or are even alive right now.
>>
File: 1371754296168.jpg (3KB, 119x125px) Image search: [Google]
1371754296168.jpg
3KB, 119x125px
Jesus fucking Christ /vp/
You might be a bunch of faggots sometimes but I wish you nothing but the best. Stay strong.
>>
File: 1488288032604-vp.png (268KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488288032604-vp.png
268KB, 600x800px
My grandmother was basically my mom, mom had me at 22 and just wasn't really mom-ish at times. Worked a lot. Grandma dies when I was 7.

Teacher literally yells at me in front of the entire class not even a week later because I started crying after she read a story involving two grandmothers dying. Thanks Mrs. H.

Dad's a pothead and deadbeat. Step dad gets caught watching porn in my 4 year old sister's bed room. Dumb fuck left the tape in her vcr. Mom hooks u with new guy.

New Guy is mentally ill, a pedo, and abusive as all hell. Things okay at first. He hits my kid sister in the face with a hard cover book for leaving it on the counter. Throws a glass at my mother. Spends free time telling me I'll amount to nothing. Mom finally decides to leave him. We move one day while he's at work, in secret.

Not two weeks into living in this new place guess who moves back in with us. He gets progressively worse. Sends me pictures of his and other guys' penises. Makes me stop in the middle of chores to watch porn with him. Weird forced hug sessions on the couch (probably flapped about it later). Threw my mother's vibrator at me. Forced me to wear my mom's skimpy clothes and took pictures. Asked how much it would cost for a blow job (props to young me that said a mil, up front) and how much I touched myself.

He threw things, screamed over nothing, abused us all as a whole. But the brunt of it fell on me, so I guess that was somehow okay. I'm slowly unraveling, doing everything I can to not be home. Sadly I have few options, my family is strict. School is the only safe place for me and even that was pretty shit. I get to the point where things are so bad I just don't care. If he kills me at least he'll get locked the fuck up and won't start diddling my sister. He realizes this and starts trying to get me tossed out of the house. Tried to pawn me off on the military, was too depressed for them, didn't want me. This infuriated him.
1/?
>>
File: 1488332887138-vp.png (330KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488332887138-vp.png
330KB, 1024x1024px
>>31943236
I go to after school study sessions because I've can barely focus at school and my grades are in the shitter. He starts trying to stop me from going to those. Probably because it's somewhere he can't torment me. One day he starts claiming I'm not even at the school, that I'm with some boy and he's driving me home. Granted I did have a dinky bf, but he was like 14 and could not drive. Despite this he snaps out and gives me a black eye. The school gets suspicious cause I never skip school and never have bruises (in obvious places any way). They get the cops involved. All they manage is a restraining order. Pedo destroys pretty much everything I owned in retaliation. I live out of a backpack and sleep on the couch.

Court date finally rolls around, mother claims to have no idea about him being a kiddy diddler, even though I've told her twice. Her exact words the first time I told her were "I don't want to hear it." Thanks mom. So she now suddenly cares, freaks out, and rather than sit out the court stuff she packs our shit, moves us to an island in nowhere land with practically no electricity or clean water. Isolated for about a year with only mother and sisters. Mom still tries to blame this on me somehow.

Finally back in continental US, social skills eroded to near nothing, hook up with old bf. He's a sexually abusive ass and a compulsive liar to boot. Leave him for current Bf, who's cool. Have no idea what to do with my life because I never expected to live this long and never really got help because my family is retarded and doesn't believe in therapy.

At least I can legally drink.
2/2
>>
File: tumblr_mti7g6oewR1sd4mmco1_250.gif (60KB, 250x313px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mti7g6oewR1sd4mmco1_250.gif
60KB, 250x313px
>>31926091
>Ninetales
my mother passed in 2012, we shared a hard life. She had me when she was 17. I know how it feels to be unwanted. She beat ocarina of time before I did, and always tried her best to make sure I had great games to play despite us being very poor. She bought me red version against the will of her then husband and conservative grandparents because she knew it would make me happy. I love you mom - I promise I'll beat depression and make it.
>>
>Camerupt (No pic on phone)

[Spoiler]my family is being torn apart due to one of the members mental illness. I'm the emotional dumpster that everyone throws their baggage into, and as such I've grown bitter towards them. Its gotten to the stage where I'm afraid to go see family because of the shit I'll get or see. This mental illness has gotten worse and it's manifested in disturbing ways. My gf who's the only one that I take comfort in lives on a different Continent, we had to do long distance for 2 years now due to a change of circumstances. I'm too afraid to tell my friends about it because I don't want to be a downer or make them feel like they need to go out of their way to help me, I hate being a burden. Worst of all I tried moving away but I feel responsible for the family even though I'm the youngest, if I move away things will fall apart and I know some of them may not be able to go on with me gone.[/Spoiler]
>>
>>31943257
Jesus anon I hope things are much better for you in the future, sounds like you really deserve a break. Pedos make me super mad especially one who would ruin the lives of 3 people just because it made him feel better. I hope that guy gets what he deserves one day, just going to hell sounds too good for him.
>>
File: brione.png (96KB, 460x400px) Image search: [Google]
brione.png
96KB, 460x400px
>>31926091
>Brionne
>người bạn của tôi, người mười ba tuổi, đã bị giết bởi bạn gái của mình bởi vì ông tuyên bố rằng bạn gái của mình bị lợi dụng anh.

Sau đó, tôi bình tĩnh bạn gái của bạn tôi, Jamie, để nói với cô ấy về hành động của mình, và sau đó cô bước ra khỏi nhà tôi, đứng trước mặt của đường ray xe lửa, đã kết thúc cuộc sống của cô. Tôi đã bị sốc về việc cô đã không bị bắt vì giết chết bạn mình.
>>
>>31943429
Thanks Anon, you're a cool dude sadly I still live in constant fear because he somehow still has visitation rights for my youngest sister. If this walking pile of feces touches her, Imma end up in jail. I'm not letting anyone hurt her, I practically raised that little turd, ain't no one gonna touch my baby. And a shout out to my mother, who I caught kissing that asshole just a few months ago. Fuck the lot of them, I should have taken my baby sis with when I left.
>>
File: 1467444200505.jpg (260KB, 750x765px) Image search: [Google]
1467444200505.jpg
260KB, 750x765px
>>31943565
Well with whatever you decide to do if that problem ever arises just be smart about it and try and keep yourself safe. You seem pretty selfless, and even if it's hard to ignore what your sister might be going through, you still need to look out for yourself. I wish you good luck with that whole situation though, you sound like a good person and I hope things turn out well for you.
>>
File: 1482220277129.png (824KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482220277129.png
824KB, 800x800px
>>31931785
I faced trauma involving a cat of mine, few months old, sister stepped on her head and I had to watch her die a slow, painful death. The memory haunts me and I can recall every second of it.

I would have done the same in your shoes.
>>
>>31932466
Try to find something piratical, like working with machinery and the like.
>>
File: 1463338448754.jpg (178KB, 600x685px) Image search: [Google]
1463338448754.jpg
178KB, 600x685px
>Gardevoir

Probably gonna get killed for such long story.

I was born in pathological family. I was living with my older sister and a grandma. I don’t remember my father because my parents divorced when I was like 1 or 2 years old. My mother was an alcoholic so my childhood was just like a nightmare.

I could get beaten for everything, even for playing a bit too loudly in my room. What’s more, I always was considered as a worse child by my mother. It’s probably because my sister was just like my mother – they shared interests, passions, were sociable and stuff. I, for obvious contrast, was just like my father – rather silent, calm, with a passion towards video games. My mother just hated this.

She always tried to change me, tried to make me to be just like my sister. She never really accepted me. Once my grandma told me that she didn’t want to take me to home from hospital after my birth.
Sometimes she told me that it would be better if I was never born. Such psychical and physical harassment has continued for years so now my self-esteem is as low as possible.
She never accepted the fact that I’m different than my sister, so now I just hate myself.

1/?
>>
>>31944339
When I was 6 my mother found herself a man, so he became my stepfather. My life became even more terrible. He wasn’t drinking like my mom, but he was really aggressive. There were a lot of fights in my house, almost always at the night. They could continue until morning.

The worst things I remember from this time were the fact that neighbors never called the police. My mother were crying and screaming when I was lying in my bed together with my sister and crying. What’s more, this man was harassing me too. I liked to write stories (not really ambitious, I were just a kid) and once he found one. I never will forget how much fun he had from reading this and scolding me for my low skill and lack of a real talent. It’s like a trauma that haunts me to this day.

Some time has passed. Mother has rejected the man and we were living alone once more, but nothing really changed. I still was beaten and denigrated, so slowly I stated to closing in upon myself.
In school teachers saw that something is wrong with me, but they never really did something. My mother was a great “actress” and she just were lying to them how she love me and takes care of me. I never told the truth – I was too scared off consequences.
Not to say much my life became nothing more than sitting in a front of computer for days
>>
>>31944344
3 or 4 years ago we received a letter – my biological father died.

5 years ago my mother found another man – she married him for some reason. My older sister finally moved to her boyfriend’s house and mother moved to her husband’s house. I stayed together with grandma.
I started to feel better when she disappeared. Sometimes she came to us, but not for a long time. My grades in school became better, I made myself a friend for the first time in my life. I started to care less and less about my mother. I stopped speaking to her, never said hello or goodbye if she came to house. One day I just realised that I don’t have any bond with her.

3 months ago my mother went to jail. She and her husband started to hate each other so much that my mom grabbed a knife and stabbed him in the lung. (I didn’t saw it, my sister just told me “how it was”). Not to say much they were both drunk and they were at some kind of an alcoholics’ party. Her husband survived the attack.
My sister took care of my mother when she went to jail, she sent her clothes, money and etc. If I’m right she can receive up to 8 years in prison for attempting murder.

I started to feel better. No one is harassing me and don’t tell me every day that I shouldn’t be born. I do well at school and, Pokemon keeps me going forward.

I like Gardevoir so much because I like to identify ‘her’ figure with a mother that always loved me. I never truly had parents so I try to replace them with something different. It works actually.

3/3
>>
>>31944353
It just amazes and pains me to hear stories like this where people can be so cruel to someone who has done nothing wrong. I really do feel for you, it's good that you're finally away from that terrible woman, and I hope your life turns up from here on out.
>>
>Exeggutor

>my dad died suddenly and unexpectedly in December

>triggered a wave of depression that i'm handling well enough

>made me absolutely unwilling to deal with anyone else's drama (not counting my little sister)

>masturbated so much i developed a sensitivity issue which made it embarrassing to finally have sex last week
>>
>>31944748
finally meaning since the funeral, not my first time
>>
File: 733Toucannon.png (92KB, 373x373px) Image search: [Google]
733Toucannon.png
92KB, 373x373px
This isn't the saddest thing about my life, but my budgie was suffering and almost dying, so i held him so i could feel him in the last minutes of his life, and watched him die on my hand. I burried him on my backyard. He was a good bird.
I almost cried, but i am so depressed that i don't even cry anymore.
>>
>>31940032
God bless you, anon. I know what it's like to lose family (lost 3 family members in less than 3 years) and I know what kind of strain it can have on the people who were directly impacted.

But I know what kind of toll it's taking on you. If it gets to be too much on you, cry, talk to someone, let somebody know that you're hurting too. It's not good to bottle up emotions.

Other than that, keep being there for your mother and let her know that you love her
>>
File: 1485724687453.png (290KB, 1700x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1485724687453.png
290KB, 1700x1150px
Don't really have one favorite but the Popplio line grew on me faster than I thought it would.

Don't really have anything too depressing compared to some of the shit others have posted, but after my grandfather died the family basically split itself apart. Managed to keep my head down during most of it but I have a feeling shit's really going to head south once my grandmother goes.

And I seriously hope the rest of you manage to pull through whatever shit you're going through right now.
>>
my girlfriend and first person ive ever been in love with was raped and abused as a child. sometimes she doesnt know it's me during sex and she cant afford therapy. i love her but it hurts that i cant help her process it all
>>
File: 392Infernape_Pokemon_Conquest.png (2MB, 1871x1710px) Image search: [Google]
392Infernape_Pokemon_Conquest.png
2MB, 1871x1710px
>>31927482
That's some top tier taste.

I haven't had any serious shit happen to me in a while. Hope you anons make the best of it.
>>
File: Emboar.full.1217112.jpg (170KB, 690x593px) Image search: [Google]
Emboar.full.1217112.jpg
170KB, 690x593px
my brother threatens me and my mother daily. I'll usually come home to find my stuff stolen/broken and he's always threatening to hurt me or my pets. I'd move away but my mother refuses to leave and always defends him and I know if i wasn't there, she'd kill herself as she's threatened me with it whenever I bring up moving. I feel trapped and it's pushing me to want to commit suicide as well.
>>
Can't post pictures since this device is shit, but favorite mon is scizor

I don't really have a shit life, but I do have a semi-sad story

When I was 10 years old we moved cities, which really fucked me up, as I was pretty much the faggot whom everyone loved and wasn't a massive prick. It was a nigger/hispanic town so it really wasn't hard to gain their love
When we moved though I turned from loud, talkative and friendly dude to a quiet kid, and it was in the middle of fourth grade, so it kind of sucked. Some kids did try to make friends with me, but really couldn't bring myself to talk like I once did, fifth grade was cool though. Then in middle school shit hit the fan, I stopped talking with friends, became a cringe lord, and was that shy nerd kid that people would make fun of because they knew I wouldn't fight back. I have a friend group but I don't really feel as if they actually like me, and if i'm only there out of sympathy. I've had a gf but she is a massive lier, and cheated on me with my once bf.
I haven't recovered since, and really now my biggest fear is simply dying alone.

Maybe i'm just a massive pussy
>>
File: 01p (Copiar).jpg (292KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
01p (Copiar).jpg
292KB, 1067x800px
>>31926091
>absol
i went to my father's house when i was 5 after he separated from my mom and i, and he was too high for 7 days to feed or bathe me. my female half-cousin raped me halfway through, and i wound up crippling two of his similarly neglected puppies in rage later in the week, which i regret today
>>
File: all my rage.jpg (54KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
all my rage.jpg
54KB, 497x732px
>>31946680
if not for the last part i would have felt sorry for you.
But fucking crippling dogs you deserved it all.
>>
File: 359Absol_AG_anime_2.png (45KB, 738x728px) Image search: [Google]
359Absol_AG_anime_2.png
45KB, 738x728px
>>31947499
>which i regret today
thanks friend
>>
File: 1455181951571.png (854KB, 854x796px) Image search: [Google]
1455181951571.png
854KB, 854x796px
>>31926091
>Ampharos
Lost my first home to my abusive father and homewrecking stepmother. They sold most of my childhood belongings in a yard sale, including my Pokemon toys and bedsheets. They also gave my room to her bastard spawn, and it wasn't until years later that I discovered he might not even be my brother at all.

To this day, dad is totally in denial about any of this despite me witnessing it firsthand.
>>
File: hlf8DJW.jpg (205KB, 1225x1121px) Image search: [Google]
hlf8DJW.jpg
205KB, 1225x1121px
>>31944353
Jesus fucking christ anon, i feel so bad reading this.

Just remember that you are a good person and that you have a bright future ahead if you work hard. You are not worthless and your birth was a good thing, you are a true survivor.

Also have some Gardevoir
>>
File: Lucario likes money too much.jpg (93KB, 1324x692px) Image search: [Google]
Lucario likes money too much.jpg
93KB, 1324x692px
My favorite is based auradog.

When I was about fifteen, I went to a party with my then-best friend. It wasn't until later that night, when we were about to leave, and he and I were walking down the steps to meet his cousin, our ride home.
When he was on the last step, his foot slipped, and it was as if time slowed down. I jumped at him, but I knocked him further, he bonked his head on the railing, flew back, skidded on the sidewalk, and lay still.

I rushed over and flipped him over to try and resuscitate him, but as I tried, I realized that he was getting colder and colder. I cried.

To this day, I still blame myself for his death, that if he hadn't gone to the party, or drunk all that diet Coke, he would still be alive. That Lucario, to an extent, reminds me of him, or at least how he acted in the movie. I was so emotionally overwhelmed when I watched the movie that I couldn't finish it. I still can't.

Ironically, it's the only furbait I haven't jacked it to.
>>
File: coolest guy pain.jpg (111KB, 1280x724px) Image search: [Google]
coolest guy pain.jpg
111KB, 1280x724px
>>31950767
>love Lucario, aka edgedog
>killed his best friend
a-at least now you have Sharingan, right?

I'm so sorry, anon. it's not your fault. i hope his parents didn't blamed you for his death.
>>
>>31950854
I didn't. The security camera in the front yard of the friend's house saved me from getting a negligent manslaughter charge, and from the wrath their parents probably would have brought down upon me.

No, I don't have Sharingan yet.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (149KB, 850x1116px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
149KB, 850x1116px
At some point in my life, I'm going to have to confront my conservative parents about being an agnostic if I want to move on with my life, but I don't know how this will end up, since I'm their only child and my mother had 2 miscarriages before having me and she may not take it well that her only son doesn't want to be a Christfag like her
>>
File: DAB ON ME.png (447KB, 886x825px) Image search: [Google]
DAB ON ME.png
447KB, 886x825px
I really like the ribbon-y quadruped.
Sometime during the summer before my second year of high school, I started seeing and hearing things that weren't there. It started small at first: text would sometimes look like gibberish. Though, when I told my mom, I think she misunderstood me, because I remember her saying something like, "You're probably misreading it." Me being the naive kid I was, I let it be, until a few months later, when I was about to start school, when it all of a sudden got worse. I had gotten back from a trip at the mall, and I wanted to get home. I could hear the wind. Though, after awhile, it stopped sounding like the wind, and it started sounding like voices. I was spooked, and I picked up my pace. I was in sight of my house, and it began to feel like the ground was melting. The whispers got louder, and my legs felt like Jell-O. I remember waking up several hours later, completely confused as to what was going on.
Continue? (Y/N)
>>
File: 1482088661328.jpg (104KB, 525x750px) Image search: [Google]
1482088661328.jpg
104KB, 525x750px
>>31951311
Go on, you'll only be worse off if you keep it in
the worst that has happened to me is that my mother nearly died in a car accident right before I started high school, and with all the shit I have seen in this thread, I feel like an asshole for posting something so comparatively minor
>>
So, who had the worst shit here, and who made you feel bad the most?
>>
>>31951619
Half of this thread is the most tragic stuff I've ever read. Reading this entire thread made me feel like complete shit.
>>
>>31951352
I shakily stood, and put my hand on the nearest flat object, which i thought would be a wall. My hand went right through it. I rubbed my eyes and looked around, and I couldn't make sense of what I was seeing. The environment looked wobbly, like I was seeing it underwater. To make matters worse, it felt like my head was gonna blow up. The road in front of me that would lead to my house just kept on going. So I followed it. Before I knew it, I was somehow home again, and in my room, face-down on the floor. Before the first semester was over, I had seven more, bizarre occurrences like my pillow attempting to eat me and the walls growing spikes.
Eventually, when I had one that caused me to end up on the other side of town with no money, it was my rich uncle who realized I was becoming delusional too frequently for it to be a lie.
I learned from him that this sort of disorder of whatever-the-fuck was patrilineal, but it'd skipped my dad.
>>
File: espurr_by_etherpendant-d6zyz0j.jpg (115KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
espurr_by_etherpendant-d6zyz0j.jpg
115KB, 1024x678px
Posting again because my other post was really short and I have another thing I want to get out of my system.
I had a friend at my school who was an abusive asshole to me. We weren't in a relationship but it had the possessiveness and jealousy of one. It might sound stupid, but she just knew how to break me, she knew every one of my flaws and insecurities and used them against me every chance she could. She hurt my relationship with everyone else I knew. I got away from her but because of her I don't think I could ever have any serious relationships or live with anyone.
>>
About four years ago today, my friend's dog attacked me and left me near-death. I was over at their house for a party or something, and it just leapt at me and scratched me to hell.

That's not the whole story, though.
I just let it happen at first, as it continued to do so every time I came over, mostly when I was alone, though. I was going through a rough patch with my mom changing jobs and us being essentially homeless for about five or so months, so I was on edge. The last time it attacked me, I dropkicked the little mutt into a wall. It died on impact and was little more than a pile of bones and guts on the ground. The sound haunts me to this day. Anyway, I immediately booked it out of there, not wanting to be caught.
The worst part was that I ate it by accident later that year and was aroused by it.
>inb4 "Why didn't you tell them what was going on?"
The dog was a fucking sociopath, I swear.
>>
>>31951881
Am I reading this right? You ate...the dog?
>>
>>31951881
You accidentally ate the dog... later that year? How much time are we talking about here? For that matter, how does someone accidentally eat a dog?
>>
File: actually, no.png (56KB, 335x437px) Image search: [Google]
actually, no.png
56KB, 335x437px
>>31951996
>>31952036
((Not sure if this counts as avatarfagging, but okay))

>How much time?
It was about two and a half months later.

>How do you accidentally eat a dog?
I put it in a bag and froze it because I was gonna bury it later and I didn't want it to rot, and I thought it was something else because it was consumed by freezer burn, so I cooked it into a stew, and the second I realized it was the dog, I realized that my heart was pounding out of my chest, I was sweating, and I had a painful erection.
>>
>>31952107
if the warning I got the other day means anything, it is, but I doubt that anyone that frequents these threads will give you shit for it
>>
>>31952107
What the actual fuck.
>>
File: [loud screeching].png (34KB, 960x498px) Image search: [Google]
[loud screeching].png
34KB, 960x498px
I was born a week after my predicted due date, and my graduate degree was financed with profits from selling drugs and a blackmail-based prostitution ring after my student loan got pulled for not meeting its terms.
No regrets.
>>
File: IMG_1413.png (2MB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1413.png
2MB, 1566x881px
>grew up in mexico
>loved Pokémon
>had little figurines, my favorite was Marill
>cross border with it
>was always with me
>one day we get caught and get sent to some jail
>see border patrol throw it away in the trash
>i was like 8 years old
>>
>>31953609
You have a new one now, right?
>>
File: 1485499033564.png (599KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485499033564.png
599KB, 1920x1080px
>>31926091
>Drampa

I recently have been thinking about mortality nonstop.

Everything will end
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>31932324
Do you keep contact with the officer?
>>
File: Doggomer.jpg (68KB, 638x892px) Image search: [Google]
Doggomer.jpg
68KB, 638x892px
>>31956058
You've several choices now.

>Wallow in self pity. Easiest option, just keep going.

>Ignore it. Second easiest option, lots of short term payoff. A lot of people go this route, and suffer bouts of existential stress at random times. That's long term, though, who cares about a few weeks from now?

>Accept it. Hardest option, most payoff. Lets you live comfortably in regards to mortality, and is one step towards being content. Short term difficulty, long term ease.
>>
>>31944469
>>31948749
Thanks anons, your words really helped me a bit.

It may be obvious, but I suffer from some mental disorders after the hell I gone through.
Borderline syndrome, depression, suicidal thoughts. I hope this does not sound "edgy" - I just tell how the things are now. But day after day I'm still at this world.

Even if I have low self-esteem and don't believe in myself or my skill and talents I still write stories. (Not to mention I don't show anyone, I'm too shy and of course trauma from childhood haunts me.) Writing really helps me with myself.

It probably will sound autistic as hell but it's actually nice to write about a world where I can achieve something, have loving family, house when I can feel safe and more comfy things like this. I think I call it "teraphy".

Yet today I received another disappoinment.
I received a letter - I actually thought that my mother send me one from the jail (I have birthday tomorrow, you see) but well, like always I miscalculated myself.
>>
File: IMG_1356.png (252KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1356.png
252KB, 600x749px
Jesus Christ, so much tragic shit has been posted since I posted here last, stay strong /vp/.

>>31926715
I'm this anon btw
>>
>eevee

>I had my first shiny on a nuzlocke run, it was a eevee, i named it hope and it was my greatest ally, it helped to stop team galactic, swept the elite 4, and then cynthia... she was on her last one after bringing me to my last... hope... she killed hope
>>
>>31930061
you'll find a happy life soon, dont worry anon
and im sure your penis is very handsome
>>
>shuckle
when i was 18 i got my freist horse dildo,i mounted it onto my door and was fucking myself with it wile listening to "eye of the tiger", but just as i was about to hands free cum, my mom opened my door, which i didn't realize was unlocked, forcing the dildo all the way inside me. i could see it bulging though my stomach. i tried to get myself off of it as fast as i could, but that made my entire anus prolaps, and as im on the floor, screamingi n pain with an inside out asshole, my mother sees me, drops the tray of tendies she was bringing me and has a heart attack and dies on the floor... then my dad comes up to see what the hell is going on, but he trips on my mom's body, breaks his neck and also dies, that's when my dog came over to see what was happening too, and him, being a dumb ass dog, tries to lick up the blood pouring otu of my dad's neck wound, but it turns out my dad had super-aids, and my dog also dies, i got so depressed that i creid out tears of blood, and died on the floor with a prolapsed asshole, while still listening to "eye of the tiger"
>>
>>31930293
Holy shit are you me?
>>
File: biggie cheese.png (513KB, 738x958px) Image search: [Google]
biggie cheese.png
513KB, 738x958px
It was summer camp, I was young and gullible, and I had a best friend, Ancel. He and I had, along with his friend Malthias, made up our minds to pull a prank on the camp counselor we all agreed was mean.
It wasn't even your typical kid shit.We put Kool-Aid powder in the shower heads of the counselor's cabins, we snuck bugs into their sock drawer, eventually, though, we decided that they weren't being punished enough. So we got the necessary supplies and committed arson against them with the doors locked. Even if it was a crime, we never got caught. Possibly the most resourceful I've ever been. ;_;
>>
File: best snek.png (2KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
best snek.png
2KB, 96x96px
>>31926091
>Serperior
because it's better than you and knows it

I have two fears or thoughts or whatever that constantly haunt me.
The first is that it is entirely possible that I am experiencing a major psychosis at any time. Normally this isn't an issue but if I'm holding a knife, practising punches or crossing roads it's a pretty terrifying thought, it's honestly my worst fear. Part of me thinks it's the reason I've put off learning to drive
The other is a kind of Imposter Syndrome, where I feel like all my relationships are parasitic in my favour. I get way more than I give and I'm giving all I can, and pretty soon people are gonna realise and cut me out. The worst part is my relationship recently became open and mine and my partner's hook up rates pretty much prove that without her I'd be lonely as fuck but without me she'd be fine.

This is the first time I've told anyone about the Imposter Syndrome thing
>>
>>31932210
I feel the same way.
>>
>>31929368
I don't want to give you a hard time, but try to learn to cut ties and burn the remains.
I know it might seem difficult after investing time into a person, but the minute she told you your anguish was fun to her, you should have just started to think of her as less than a human being and pretty much treat her like a child.
For example, I knew this one girl who would always try to start drama in my life by masking a pretty damn good amount of conversation with me as well as constantly inviting me for sex and making jokes when I denied her (that slowly turned into anger), but in text conversations she'd complain about how guys only see her as a sex object and only repeat opinions in an attempt to appear like we resonated. After a while of denying her she sent me a series of pictures of herself getting fucked by a guy telling me I was too much of a pussy to be with a "real woman". I just answered with "Cool, thnx for the pics. I'll be sure to send them to everyone you know" and proceeded to laugh at her begging me not to do so.

These people pretty much energy vampires; they'll get you invested in them, then do everything they can to break you down as they follow you around to see how deal with it.
>>
File: sad greninja.png (107KB, 666x540px) Image search: [Google]
sad greninja.png
107KB, 666x540px
>>31960338
Ash-Grenfag here. I wished i could have cut ties that easly. i fell hard for her like a fucking cuckfucktard.
about the pic- not when she have the power of FEMINISM in my country. her word is literally everything. she will tell how i raped her to do this shit and i will rot in jail.
i just decided to delete the pic and not answer. she still try to make contact from time to time.

last time i even answered her like a retard.
>>
>>31962165
Wait. What? If all she has is her word, why would anyone trust her opinion over yours?Sad if true.
>>
Ferrothorn
I finally talked to a friend who I hadn't seen in ages this summer. A few weeks later he accidentally but a bullet through his brain because he thought he unloaded his gun but there was still a round in the chamber. I handle emotions really weird and I never cried, I was just really fucking sad.
>>
>>31956134
I do. Very grateful for him.
>>
>>31926775
sounds about right considering most of this damn country is a bad neighborhood
>>
>>31929809
sex is not a big fucking deal
who gives a shit
>>
if it makes you faggots feel any better I had cancer right before I was supposed to begin school, spent a long fucking time in the hospital, became what I can only describe as socially retarded, am a kissless handholdless turbovirgin who enjoys playing a children's cockfighting videogame and my life still seems better than most of the shit you poor bastards have been through.
>>
File: Typhlosion.full.2028718.jpg (257KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Typhlosion.full.2028718.jpg
257KB, 768x1024px
>>31926091
>best starter

i broke with my gf a few days ago bc she said she was seeing someone else; even if i can get women putting little to no effort, thinking about her being with someone else just fucking kills me
>>
File: 637Volcarona.png (145KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
637Volcarona.png
145KB, 431x431px
I only like pokemon because it's helps me connect with my autistic brother.
>>
>>31958174
>>31930293
Seems like the lot of us are kindred spirits, huh. Different person, by the way.
>>
>>31926091
>Slowpoke
>Whenever I hear HGSS music I am reminded of how good life was before I got old and how I want to go back
>>
>>31963390
You're a good brother
>>
File: 46836030_p0.jpg (436KB, 901x1148px) Image search: [Google]
46836030_p0.jpg
436KB, 901x1148px
>>31956487
Happy Birthday! Have this cute pic.

Also don't feel shame about writing, just do what makes you happy. And if you practice writing everyday and read a lot of books you will improve, so don't feel bad about being a novice writer. Every master was once a beginner.
>>
>>31962707
Sounds nice. Take them out for coffee soon if you can.
>>
>>31962165
Don't know if you're still lurking, but w/e.
I can see why you wouldn't bring up spreading the image (Where I live spreading pics like that is seen as the sender's fault for being an idiot.Not that I did, just wanted to laugh at her), however you should've kept both the image and message, and screenshot it, hell take a picture of it with another phone. That way if she starts too go too far you can easily just spread it with context. If possible, record phone calls and one-on-one conversations with her, just to have proof of who she really is (her friends may have her back if they're retards, but her family will no longer see her the same way). If that seems like too much, then just block her number and pretend you don't know her if she tries to contact you. Avoid thinking about her and focus on your personal goals.
Also, yes you are an idiot for still keeping her on your mind and worrying about what she says about you, but there's nothing wrong with that. Different people experience different things and develop different personal lessons based on those experiences. What's important is to avoid keeping yourself stagnant on those lessons. Always disagree with yourself, always look for a way to better yourself as a human, don't put yourself down unless it's ironic or properly deserved, but keep standing up and continue walking. If you just lay down and let yourself rot, you'll spend your entire life considering the possibilities of what you could've done differently.
>>
>>31962165
>>31965928
One more thing you should know:
There will be moments when you'll think of her or do something that reminds you of her. Just remember to acknowledge it but keep yourself from feeling anything from it. Think of it as a simple memory of something unimportant.
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 108

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.