[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a problem /vp/. My sister, who has had no knowledge of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1439956602347s.jpg (3KB, 105x125px) Image search: [Google]
1439956602347s.jpg
3KB, 105x125px
I have a problem /vp/. My sister, who has had no knowledge of pokemon since gen 1, has been marathoning the entire anime up to current. How do I stop her before she catches up to the shit show that has become the anime.

Currently she is on the beginning of gen 6.

And if any cares, she start watching after some kids from the school she teaches at peaked her intrest in the show/games again
>>
>>31918964
Give her the D
>>
>>31918964
Then you're already too late.
>>
if you wanted to stop her before she got to the shit show side of the anime, you should have stopped her at gen 3.
>>
>>31918964
Cum inside her
>>
File: 7drHiqrh.gif (973KB, 312x213px)
7drHiqrh.gif
973KB, 312x213px
If she got to Gen 6, then you can't stop the happenings
>>
She already watched the shit part, you're too late. At least now she can enjoy the glorious XYZ arc
>>
Tell her to get a better taste in anime
how the fuck did she sit through all of it
>>
>>31918964
>Currently she is on the beginning of gen 6.
It's too late OP
>>
Go away /sp/ i know it's you and not your aborted sister
>>
>>31921424
>glorious XYZ arc
the ending of that arc was complete dogshit.
>>
File: 1365994711373.gif (488KB, 284x210px)
1365994711373.gif
488KB, 284x210px
>>31918964
>How do I stop her before she catches up to the shit show that has become the anime
>Currently she is on the beginning of gen 6
she's already slogged through the worst, there's really no point in stopping her now
>>
File: 1475263292165.jpg (18KB, 647x622px)
1475263292165.jpg
18KB, 647x622px
>stayed through the shitshow that was gen 5
>still watching
well damn
>>
>>31918964
Have sexual relations with her feces abyss
>>
>buy a pet frog
>have your sister bond with it
>After a while, find a lizard
>set the lizard on fire
>Ignite the frog using said lizard
>call your sister over while its burning alive and be careful not to get yourself caught and make sure it's too late to save the frogger
>The league will now trigger intense ptsd in your sister, making her quit the anime forever
>>
>>31921471
>im being a contrarian so people can notice me
>>
>>31921584
>Sodomizing his sister
>>
>>31918964
Condescendingly tell her that pokemon is for little kids.
>>
Jesus fuck. If she was smart she would have stopped at the Orange League.
>>
>>31921424
Yeah, let her enjoy the shitty League fights, the rushed pacing, Ash becoming an even bigger Mary Sue than he was in XY, and Serena becoming more useless.
>>
>>31918964
JUST TELL HER THAT THE ANIME BECOMES A SHITSHOW. AND WHY.
>>
>>31918964
>peaked her intrest
Piqued her interest*

Quit being a dumb nigger and learn how to write
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.