[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh yeah I'm leaving Alola forever >Here's my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1467.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1467.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>Oh yeah I'm leaving Alola forever
>Here's my most precious treasure

> :^)

What did GF mean by this
>>
>>31912900
:^)
>>
So was it laziness or time constraints as to why your character displayed zero emotion outside of the high quality cutscenes.
>>
>>31912989
It's always laziness nowadays.
>>
>>31912900
>>31912989
>Kukui waves goodbye
>You just stand there montionless watching

Literally fucking copy his animation
>>
>>31912989
Actually, the player's face only changes for a split second after defeating Mother Beast Lusamine and summoning the box legend.
Even then, it goes from :^) to :^|
>>
>>31913019
Do you have to intentionally try be this bad GF?
>>
File: 1488122011373.png (98KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
1488122011373.png
98KB, 600x468px
>>31913089
I miss Lillie
She was cute and innocent and made me realize that no amount of pokewaifu petting simulators would ever be as good as a human gf
>>
>>31912989
Your character is mentally disabled. The game makes a lot more sense viewed through that lens
>>
>>31912900
>:^)
What's wrong with that?
It would've been a bit nicer if they made you wave or something, but the smile wasn't that bad.
>>
>>31913058
your character also goes :^o when you first see Nihilego in the Aether Paradise
>>
He's fucking glad that annoying broad is gone for hopefully good.

>>31912989
They want you to imagine whatever you want on the MC.
>>
>>31913417
Then why not give us the fucking options to react
>>
>>31913427
Why do it? They could give hundreds of button combos for different faces and still not capture every player's reaction perfectly. An even mediocre imagination would suffice far better.
>>
>>31913460
>>31913417
That's bullshit. There are so many JRPGs that do this so much better. I can't project anything onto that dumb, blank smile.

It'd have been better if the game was in over-the-shoulder third person and you could never see the MC's face, that's how bad this is.
>>
>>31912989
>laziness
No. They made every other character having more facial expressions, a single extra character would be no work at all.

The reason is the same as why protagonist doesn't speak. To leave it up to your imagination. You're supposed to assume the protagonist has whatever expression you want them to have. This isn't a Pokemon-only problem. A lot of other RPGs like Dragon Quest doesn't have the player show a lot of emotions on their face. To leave it up to the imagination of the player. That's the entire point of having a silent protagonist.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.