[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they created the two most ugly Pokemon yet in one gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 22

File: Crapbominable and Barafurfaggot.png (205KB, 806x491px) Image search: [Google]
Crapbominable and Barafurfaggot.png
205KB, 806x491px
Really makes you think
>>
>>31900375
Is there anybody in the wonderful world of 4chan but not /3/ who knows how to edit 3DS models and could try fixing these guys?
>>
>>31900375
>literal shit taste
Really makes you think
>>
>>31900383
This post is the ultimate evidence why barafags are the ultimate cancer to ever exist in the history of /vp/. They're instinctively compelled to shitpost literally everywhere they go, and will shit up threads with barafaggotry no matter how off topic it is.
>>
>>31900421
You don't know, maybe he's one of the eight people who adores Crabominable.
>>
I want everybody who starts these starter threads to fucking die
jesus fucking christ fuck off
>>
>he thinks craBROminable is as ugly as "literally some dude in a fursuit"

I know crabominable might not appeal to everyone, but you can't possibly be this fucking retarded.
>>
>incineroar
>ugly
kys yourself
>>
>>31900483
Shitty proportions, literally a dude in a fursuit, Emboar tier teeth, sausage fingers, upper body is meant to be muscular but the rest is scrawy, ugly eyebrow, plastic belt... I could go on.
>>
>>31900421
>muscled Pokémon must be barabait!

I'm sorry your pokewaifus are shit anon.
>>
>>31900421
Insecurities: the post
>>
If you dislike goofy, cartoon-like Pokemon you are cancer and should be playing Digimon or some other edgy shit.
>>
>>31900421
Bulkmons are not that bad.I do get why people dislike them.

>barafags are cancer for liking mons that has more muscles than they ever will
>>
the more people shit on my bro crabominable the more their salty tears power me
>>
You forgot Buzzwole and Bruxish
>>
File: Ugly ass pokemon.png (272KB, 916x431px) Image search: [Google]
Ugly ass pokemon.png
272KB, 916x431px
>>31900375
Wrong pokemon desu
>>
>>31900712
>>31900375
When Crawbrawler and Magmar are two of your favorites... feels bad.
>>
>>31900375
Garchomp and Infernape are from the same gen, yes
>>
>>31900375
Turtwig, Growtle, Primplup and Rhyperior are from gen 4 though.
While Aromatisse is from gen 6
>>
>>31900421
I like Incineroar but I'm pretty sure that >>31900383 is a certified braindead fuckstick. There is no denying that whoever designed it and Crabominable fucked up big time.
>>
>>31900375
I'm on mobile, does anyone have that screencap form when crabominable was first released and everyone liked it because it fit the whole "Boxer turned into Trainer" thing?
>>
File: 1452589643897.png (265KB, 822x504px) Image search: [Google]
1452589643897.png
265KB, 822x504px
>>31900375
>>31900421
>>31900753
>>31900491
>>31900712
>shitting on pokemon designs
A reminder to get a load of this and be grateful for what you have
>>
>>31900889
Haven't seen this meme in a while
>>
File: Shlurp.png (92KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
Shlurp.png
92KB, 500x477px
>This fucking thread

I really shouldn't be surprised.

As someone who actually really fucking likes Crabominable and yet, I'm incredibly apathetic towards Incineroar (I guess because I never let myself have as much expectations for it as I did for a possible Popplio evolution hint, I don't fancy Primarina, but again, joke's on me for expecting shit I specifically wanted), this is some cold ass bait.

Let people like what they like and dislike what they dislike.
>>
>>31900889
besides the fact that this meme is a false equivalency, most of these look better than op's pic related
>>
File: Oh Crazy Love.jpg (80KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Crazy Love.jpg
80KB, 450x600px
>When you like Mr. Mime, Crabominable and Magmar
>>
>>31900889
Those youkai look fine by their own standard though.
>>
>>31900375
>>31900712
Oops, y'all forgot these guys.

Also this >>31901000
>>
File: 1487188085287.png (207KB, 540x638px) Image search: [Google]
1487188085287.png
207KB, 540x638px
>>
File: bruxish.png (124KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bruxish.png
124KB, 500x500px
>>31900375
>Not posting bruxish

Man i swear this mon is the ugliest shit ever
>>
>>31901030

Have you ever seen what it's based on you retarded fuck? It's meant to be ugly.
>>
>>31901024
Holy shit the new one is so much better.
I mean i would keep the thingies in the hands and the yellow hat because i get thats what they were going for but... damn. Why are pokemon designers so much shit
>>
>>31901034
> Its based off something ugly so it better be ugly!

Or you know, just dont create a pokemon supposed to be ugly, because its a retarded idea. Are you seriously trying to defend an ugly design saying its supposed to be ugly? thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard
>>
File: Real bruxish.jpg (385KB, 842x548px) Image search: [Google]
Real bruxish.jpg
385KB, 842x548px
>>31901034
>>31901046

Also, the real thing is much much more beautiful than bruxish
>>
>>31901046

>>31901046

>wahh every fictional monster has to be cool/cute looking
>animals I personally don't like shouldn't get to be pokemon!

retard logic
>>
>>31901046
Agree, Snorlax is based on your mom but it's not nearly as ugly.
>>
File: titan.jpg (35KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
titan.jpg
35KB, 479x720px
>>31901054

Yeah, it sure is beautiful
>>
>>31901059
For fucks sake how can this be an argument.

1.) The real thing is much more beautiful than bruxish.
2.) Bruxish is not referenced as ugly in the pokedex or any NPC quotes.

So, if Bruxish isnt ugly because muh inspiration animal, and isnt ugly because its supposed to be ugly in game, logic says they did it ugly without trying to make it ugly.

And i mean if they really were going for an ugly mon, whats the reason for it? Just because "lul lets make something ugly?". You know, "not every mon should be cute or cool" isnt an argument for "lets make a mon ugly"
>>
>>31901024
Unnecessary "fix" looks fucking AWFUL
>>
File: FFS.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
FFS.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>31901071
>>Nitpicking pictures that make it look ugly

how much are you going to embarrass yourself to defend bruxish
>>
>>31900375
Yeah, yeah Empoleon and Ambipom are really two abominations. I don't know why people like gen 4
>>
>>31901070
>> lul your mum is ugly
Do your homework, underage
>>
>>31901095
>Empoleon
You could have said Electivire. You could have said Infernape. You could have said Dialga. Or Purugly for pete's sake. But you chose Empoleon? One of the only good mons of gen 4?
>>
>>31901103
Stupid mon that its a mish-mash of 5 different concept and looks like it was designed using MSPaint tool shape
>>
>>31901090

Triggerfish are known for their creepy big lips and teeth, so Bruxish's design focuses on them and exaggerates them. The garish colors come from the fact it's meant to be blinding, hence the Dazzling ability. There's literally nothing wrong with the design.
>>
>>31901113
>Triggerfish are known for their creepy big lips and teeth
Thre teeth and lips arent what make bruxish terrible, so id say yes, there is something wrong with the design.
Also, you can make a pokemon with bright colours without it needing to be as ugly as this.
>>
>>31900375
>literally my two favourite pokemon in the gen
Somebody has poor taste in quality muscles
>>
>>31901109
>mish-mash of 5 different concept
Concepts that actually work together.

>looks like it was designed using MSPaint tool shape
Right....
>>
>>31901024
Face is better everything else is worse.
>>
>>31901080
Dude, you're literally saying that everything should look good without giving an actual definition of good or bad.

Not to mention you're also saying and ugly thing can't be good because it's ugly when that's the point the design.
Hell the thing is based on is ugly as fuck and here you are calling it beautiful.

You never really had an argument to begin with.
>>
>>31901080
>You know, "not every mon should be cute or cool" isnt an argument for "lets make a mon ugly"
Except it is.
Believe it out not evolution can make things ugly for a variety of reasons and guess what's a running theme in pokemon?
>>
Reminder that if you like anything posted in this thread other Magmar you're contrarian scum.
>>
>>31900375
Gen V did it with the ice cream and the trash bag.
>>
Ugly pokemon in each gen:
1. Magmar
2. Magby
3. Metagross jk there is none
4. Magmortar and electivire
5. Monkey trio
6. The barnacle and evolution
7. Craboniable
>>
>>31901279
>The barnacle and evolution
Get some taste nigger
>>
>>31900375
Don't compare shitcineroar to crabominable. Fursuits are not allowed.
>>
>>31900889
>>31900988
Yeah, most of those youkai actually look better than incineroar. Sad!
>>
Crabominable and Chesnaught are the worst Pokémon ever designed. Incineroar is BRO tier doe
>>
>>31901024
even if crab stayed a shitmon, i would use the new design every possible chance
>>
>>31901024
It's a good design on it's own right, but now any resemblance to Crawbrawler is gone,
>>
File: Flowerhorn.jpg (86KB, 639x428px) Image search: [Google]
Flowerhorn.jpg
86KB, 639x428px
>>31901034
>>31901054
>>31901071
>>31901090
Wait, it's not based on the Flowerhorn fish? I thought the flower was a dead giveaway. Am I stupid?
>>
>>31900375
Those aren't biberal OP.
>>
>>31900889
>another rant thread ruined by yokai ruse
neck yourself
>>
File: 129088.gif (1MB, 360x198px) Image search: [Google]
129088.gif
1MB, 360x198px
How can anyone hate snow crab?
>>
>>31901989
i like crabominabled despite of the abysmal stats
>>
>>31901024
this always makes me laugh when it's posted, because the person who made it just doesn't understand what crabominable is meant to be and has warped the intent of the design. it's not better by an stretch of the imagination. crabominable is supposed to look like an oath, it's supposed to look dumb, because it climbed a mountain and then lost its memory. it's supposed to have the footprint on its claws because it pushes them into the snow to form yeti footprints (look at its new trading card art). they removed the purple primate-looking chest when it's meant to be both a yeti and a crab, not just a yeti crab.

it's ok to not get something or not understand it, but people shouldn't act like the problem is somewhere else when the problem is with themselves.
>>
>this thread
who cares what you think
>>
>>31901989
It's hideous and imo a terrible execution of a great concept.
>>
>>31902497
>a hideous design is justifiable as long as it references the main concept, which is referenced in ways that are not part of the hideous design

Hideous design components:
out-of-place blonde hair
stupid buck teeth and beak
retarded "yeti-print" makers - those wouldn't even make yeti prints, they'd make hemispherical depressions with the outline of a yeti foot in the bottom

Obvious yeti themes maintained in the new design:
>mountain shaped body maintained
>snow white/yeti fur maintained

Granted, I think the chest piece could have stayed on the second design and it still would have been attractive, but the second design is so much better than the first. If they want to give it yeti-print makers (which seems like more of a irrelevant pop-culture reference than a valid trait, and one that separates the pokemon from its prior evolutionary stage at that) I'm sure they could have come up with better way to do it - maybe crabominable burrows in the substrate in such a way that creates a foot-like depression with it's whole body, and has a habit of pounding out the toe prints with with its big meaty claws from second version.
>>
File: Noice.jpg (76KB, 480x656px) Image search: [Google]
Noice.jpg
76KB, 480x656px
>>31901024

I love shit like this only because, by making something like this, you're also allowing everyone else to do the very same thing to your favorite mon, who you might consider "perfect" and/or doesn't need to be changed, but might be considered "too ugly" by others much like Crabominable for instance when the truth is, everyone's got a fucking different view regarding certain designs depending on their taste/personality.
>>
Why doesn't Crabominable get the "intentionally ugly" pass like Muk, Weezing, Garbodor, Barbaracle, and Guzzlord?
>>
>>31902729
Muk, Barbaracle, and Guzzlord look intimidating.

Weezing isn't quite intimidating, but definitely grotesque in a horror-ish sense. Garbodor is almost in that category, but somewhat fails since it looks like candy for some reason. It's almost in the "ugly cute" category, although not nearly as effective in that as Trubbish.

Crabominable looks too retarded to be intimidating and like its arms will fall off if it tried to bend them. It has a bit of a goofy charm to it, but it's not quite ugly cute.
>>
>>31902668
the person removed the chest but left the torso likely only because crabrawler had it. they can't remove half the idea there and pretend they understand it when they clearly don't. they shortened the length of the arms despite yeti crabs having long arms and the punching theme fitting long arms, since having a long reach in something like boxing is a positive. whoever drew the redesign just made changes for the sake of it. defend it as "better" all you want, but it's literally just an uninformed hot take that doesn't know what the original intention was or what it's doing. keeping white fur and a mountain shaped body while removing everything is pathetic.

"hideous" design aspects doesn't come into it. though i will admit the face could use work, but it is supposed to retarded in its expression because it's basically a vegetable and lost its memory so whatever happens to its face that needs to stay not just become a black hole for an easy way out.
>>
>>31900889
Iconic
>>
>>31902786
>Crabominable looks too retarded to be intimidating

It's not meant to be intimidating.

Crabominable looks as much as any person who has reached its peak regarding anything would.

That is worn out (face looks like it's been punched enough times, notice the claws also looking like punching mittens), hidden away (hermit/yeti crab, happens to evolve in the highest mountain of the entire Alola) and reached the mindset of teaching others its skills in order to feel accomplished by its pupils and what they do with the skills it taught (teacher/pupil concept) while pursuing a peaceful life at the same time as it retires after fulfilling its lifelong dream.

Now you're gonna tell you're not aware of the whole "training in the snow" schtick.
>>
>>31902807
>likley only because crawbrawler had it
Well, it evolves from crabrawler so that seems justifiable... but like I said the chest piece still would look pretty good on the new design.

If the morphology of the claws/arms matters that much to you, then why are you not upset that the dactylus bends the wrong way on crabominable? Or that it doesn't even have claws? The newer design could easily be modified to include longer thinner claws.

I don't think they were pretending to understand every feature of the design. This is probably why they took much of what they did take out; the features they did take out are so involved in the concept that to incorporate them pulls the design visually away from the visual aspects of the concept... you can be a oaf or have lost your memory without looking like a buck-toothed simpleton...

They probably did make changes for the sake of changes, but changes for the sake of changes aren't necessarily a bad thing, especially when there are no rules that say "after one round of changes that's the final design"... the new design could still be improved upon, obviously, but it's less superficial, anthropomorphized, and kindergarten-level inference. Like I said... you could incorporate the yeti-print making into its behavior in other ways (easily compatible with the newer design) that are less memed/kindergarten-level inference.

Face could be better than a black hole... but yeti's live in cave on mountain... which is exactly what that looks like - a yeti peering out from its cave on the side of a snowy mountain. Apparently you're guilty of the exact same thing you're accusing that designer of doing (deciding a feature is bad because you don't understand the reference.
>>
i wonder when people will realize Incineroar is cartoony on purpose
>>
>>31900889
That dragon is super cool, and I like that hoodie mosquito. Post some of the sexier ones.
>>
>>31900889
spikeball, eyed butterfly, 3-eyed hydra thing, and horse dragon could literally have been gen 5, 6, or 7 and would have garnered less vitriol than some actual pokemon. hell, maybe even the robot cat and sad bird thing.

fire lion is literally my mom's pyroar, and literally my mom's incinroar.
>>
>>31900421
faggot
>>
>>31903017
*takes a yellowy brown diarrhea shit on your plate, with undigested corn and other vegetable fibers on it*

>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

um, it's supposed to be shitty on purpose? fuck off you foodwunner, real food fans appreciate everything from gen food to gen diarrhea
>>
>>31903170
>pokekek
>>
>itt: coolmons and cutemons only unless you're le contrarian faggot

though plenty of the ugly designs range from flawed to plain bad, a good chunk of them aren't actually crap

probopass, stunfisk and crabominable are far better than jynx to give an example, though that doesn't make them perfect

and before you call me contrarian fucking charizard is in my top 10 favorite mons
>>
>>31903186
charizard is cliche, but it's a clean moderately attractive design
>>
>>31903170
>*takes a yellowy brown diarrhea shit on your plate, with undigested corn and other vegetable fibers on it*
*snickers evilly*
heh....i guess you don't know my power...do you.....
*bursts into the room with the aku no ryuchikaraken*
this sword....increases its power....whenever a terrible food analogy is made......NOW WITNESS ITS POWER!!!!!!!!!
*unleashes the Desudesu no Food Analogy Giri*
*anon is sliced in half as his blood evaporates into steam*
heh.......you should've played with the kiddies on facebook..
>>
>>31903224
i wasn't calling charizard ugly, i was mentioning that so i couldn't be called le contrarian boogeyman, actually i like a lot of starters, pseudos and whatnot

actually i agree with you on that, though if i had to be honest i mainly prefer zard from a gameplay perspective, be it single or multiplayer the different ways to use its offensive capabilities can get pretty fun, moreso in single player but still.
>>
>>31903012
>Well, it evolves from crabrawler so that seems justifiable

it's not about being justifiable. the point is that they're removing and changing features that they clearly don't understand. removing one part but not the other makes no sense unless they didnt understand what it was meant to evoke in the first place. at the point they've stripped it down to, the design is basically a crabrawler in a white fur. it's not a crabominable redesign anymore, it's an alternate crabrawler design.

and the way they bend is irrelevant. the arms being longer works with both the yeti crab and boxing themes, the way they bend doesn't change anything important in that regard. if i was that bothered about a yeti crab's anatomy being perfectly replicated i wouldn't be wanting it to be part yeti in the first place but you don't seem to be bothered about that nitpicking that. seems like a poor attempt at point scoring desu.

>you can be a oaf or have lost your memory without looking like a buck-toothed simpleton

so how would you make it look like an oaf without it looking retarded? i already said the face could use work anyway, so making a point about something we agree on it seems a bit desperate

>They probably did make changes for the sake of changes....

the first half of this is just pointless waffle. if you're attempting to critique something you have to have understanding of it. like i said, it's an uninformed hot take. and i don't know why you're mentioning memes and kindergarten when the redesign is FAR closer to something of that level. no one even mentions the claw footprints so how they are memed i don't know

>Apparently you're guilty of the exact same thing

no i understand it, but like i said it's an easy cop-out when the theme is being an amnesiac because it's hiding all the expression. and it's funny how it using its claws to leave footprints is "retarded irrelevant pop culture references" yet a yeti peering out of a cave is totally fine.
>>
>>31903243
Meh, contrarianism is less an actual argument now than just what opinion-presenters say to make it seem like people-with-other-opinions' opinions are invalid.

I genuinely hate those two pokemon from an aesthetic perspective, and it's not because I like hating what other people like. It's because I think their designs look stupid, are separated from what pokemon are, or both.
>>
>>31900375
But I want to have sex with a muscular Pokemon.
>>
>>31900474
>furs

shush it's fit
>>
>>31900483

Seriously buddy. He looks like somebody's fursona.

He looks like he should have "do not steal" written underneath him, with a name like Ember FireHeart and a tragic past.

Thats what that thing is. Its a furry wankrag.
>>
>>31900712
those aren't even bad designs though
>>
>>31903416
Is there ONE bipedal animal-like Pokemon that don't look like a fursona tho ?
>>
>Incineroar
>worse than Chesnaught
>worse than Samurott

This meme needs to end. Incineroar is literally just a cartoony tiger there is nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>31903296
The conceptual references are modular. You can take out any one of them and the rest stand on their own as the same references. You don't need to have lost your memory, be white and furry, look like a mountain, and leave yeti prints to reference a yeti. Can do three, two, or even one of those and it still comes across. So the features that reference things like having lost memory can be taken out without losing the main concept. Maybe they did understand it, maybe not, it doesn't matter because it's of tertiary importance to the concept (which is maybe why they thought it acceptable to remove, as opposed to your suggestion that they don't understand it). Still has big claws that look as much like boxing mits in the new design as the print makers in the old design, so that concept was never even lost.

Slight modification when it evolving is not a bad thing... Grimer-Muk, Ponyta/Papidash, many others, don't even change, and they're attractive designs. But the neat thing is, those lines evolve in more than just the visual aspect... Muk is different than Grimer, but we don't need big angry eyebrows, claws, and sharp teeth to know that... it's subtler, implied, observed in behavior (this is one of the things that makes the evolution less kindergarten-level inference tier - like if crabrawler evolved into crabominable without yeti-print makers... but instead did what I suggested...it's more incorporated into the pokemon's character, and less blatant).

>how to make it look like an oaf
It doesn't need to look like an oaf. It can be implied in it's behavior/attitude.

>first half just a pointless waffle
Every design of everything ever goes through multiple rounds of revision. That's not pointless, it's me trying to prompt you to rhetorically examine why rejecting the first design because it doesn't include every reference you want it to is close-minded.

>how is it any less pop-culture?
Yetis living in caves isn't a pop-culture meme. Yetis leaving footprints is.
>>
>>31903446
The ones from OP aren't either tbrh
>>
>>31903482

Oh easy. Mr Mime. No one wants to be Mr Mime. Even Mr Mime doesn't want to be Mr Mime.

Anyway, more seriously. There are plenty of bipedal pokemon. But those actually look like pokemon. They have pokemon-esque characteristics.

(which is of course entirely in the eye of the beholder, but i think we can all agree that pokemon has a style to it that certain pokemon follow and certain pokemon dont, even if we cannot agree on where the lines are)

I think bipedal pokemon cross that line into non-pokemon-hood a lot more easily than any other type of pokemon. Incineroar would be edging against that border even if he wasn't bipedal, just from his design characteristics. But its the bipedalism that really pushes him over the edge for me.

I was always uneasy about Machoke come to think about it. Machop and Machamp are what make him acceptable to me. if he was just a standalone pokemon i think id think a lot worse of him.
>>
>>31903497

It's a cartoony tigerman that wouldn't look out of place in a furry comic buttfucking someone.
>>
>>31900889
Pokémon has been marketed to a worldwide audience for over a decade, YW still caters mostly to the Japanese. It's two completely different sets of aesthetics and inspiration (folklore, etc.)

This comparison is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
File: 1482606511871.png (139KB, 540x358px) Image search: [Google]
1482606511871.png
139KB, 540x358px
>>31903645
>mr. mime
>animal-like
>>
>>31903684

Oh fuck. I completely didn't see 'animal-like'. Call me an idiot, I am one.
>>
>>31903705
all's good brother. i don't like machoke either

he's just a lizard man. like, machoke and machamp have unhuman characteristics but machoke is.. a purple lizard man
>>
Why doesn't Chesnaught get shit on for looking like a fursona with disproportionately small legs? Why is it only Incineroar?
>>
>>31903296
In all honesty, though, we're probably not going to see eye-to-eye on this. It's hardly even worth the discussion. and will just waste time to have it.
I like simpler and more animalistic designs, and in most cases subtler conceptual references. So we'll chalk it up to a disagreement on what makes a good design good.

Ok with you?
>>
>>31902681

I don't mind if some random person wants to alter the design of a Pokemon I like. It's not like it's going to become official.
>>
>>31902013
He seems like a pretty good trick room mon. Terribly overlooked move.
>>
>>31902807

Where exactly does it state Crabominable lost its memory?
>>
>>31903946
I'm the guy that poster was arguing with but...
in some cultural identities of the yeti it is a person or other entity who lost it's memory and so went to live in the mountains, and this conveniently fits with an old retired boxer who has been hit in the head a few too many times.
>>
>>31903319
even if it can be argued to be a solid design with flaws, not everyone's gonna like it.

though my issue is just that i keep seeing i don't like it = shit design in this fanbase. not everyone's gonna like everything, that's just reality.

actually my real issue is because something being popular is almost a requirement to get a buff in this damn series these days, and being a probopassfag fucking sucks for this very reason. i wouldn't care otherwise i think
>>
>>31904043
These are fair points. Although I like using "shit" mons without the buffs - masquerain, weezing, chimecho, kingler, cradily, omastar, kingdra, jolteon, tauros, are some of my most favorite pokes and building usable teams around them can be challenging.
>>
File: jioafjioafja.jpg (548KB, 1200x1696px) Image search: [Google]
jioafjioafja.jpg
548KB, 1200x1696px
>>31902497
>objectively bad design is okay if you understand that the devs word is god.

see the devs are going for a "NEWER BOMBERMAN MACHINE HERE" so you can't criticize it or say its fucking retarded. you just don't understand what they were going for. its newer so its better

ie retarded tastless pleb drone
>>
File: Mr.Mime.jpg (53KB, 640x362px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.Mime.jpg
53KB, 640x362px
>>31903684
>>
File: 1469122759713.png (450KB, 1102x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469122759713.png
450KB, 1102x1000px
>>31903576
you are arguing with a wall.

these idiots who are shilling for bad neo-gamefreak designs think that no matter what gamefreak calls a pokemon is perfect design/10

they do not understand that the concepts aren't what are bad (ie retarded MUH MUK/VOLTORB/MR MIME argument) but the designs themselves. a crab yehti can look like an amazing pokemon as we've seen from the edit, but because gamefreak is genuinly retarded we got a terrible looking trash pokemon that looks like deviant art made it in 2 hours.
>>
>>31900375
How the fuck did Game Freak knock it out of the park with fun designs and unique themes, you mean?

I love seeing vp get more autistic by the day.
>>
>>31904368
Some people are under the impression that things should primarily be critiqued based upon what the artist was attempting, and if they succeeded in what they set out to do. But there is another important component: whether what they were trying to do was worth doing.
>>
>>31900421

>t-Primarinafag
>>
Incineroar looks like something you'd see in space jam. He looks perfectly fine to me.
>>
File: 1418308350-29692_max-1.jpg (250KB, 1261x720px) Image search: [Google]
1418308350-29692_max-1.jpg
250KB, 1261x720px
>>31900375
Still not enough to beat gen 5's record for ugliest designs.
>>
>>31905050
>Incineroar looks like something you'd see in space jam.
That's the problem, it doesn't look like a pokemon.
>>
>>31905100
Yeah it does look like one desu. You're just getting older and losing both taste and imagination.
>>
>>31903446
Most anons on vp are too blind to realize this is the truth.
>>
>>31901279
Apart from electivire you're right
>>
>>31901324
>Yokai looking better than based Wrestling Tiger

NO
WAY
FAG
>>
>>31904437
I kinda prefer that Pidgey regardless of what you faggots are arguing about.
>>
>>31905140
It really isn't.
>>
>>31903748
because chesnaught's muscles actually make sense
>>
The fact that some people LIKE a lot of the same designs that others DISLIKE for various reasons goes to show you that every Pokemon has its fans. It's not a bad design just because you think it's ugly. No one is going to like every single Pokemon design ever. That's asinine. That's like expecting someone to like every food or drink in existence. There's going to be something that tastes bad that others find great. I can't fucking believe that people of age are arguing about this.
>>
File: Incineroar Smug.png (665KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Incineroar Smug.png
665KB, 1366x768px
>>31900421
>You will never be this assblasted
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.