[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking love this movie. The plot kinda sucked, but Hoopa itself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: p12268163_p_v8_ab.jpg (445KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p12268163_p_v8_ab.jpg
445KB, 960x1440px
I fucking love this movie. The plot kinda sucked, but Hoopa itself really stole the show.

Which movie is your favourite, /vp/?

Gonna watch the Lucario and Mew one later. What am I in for?
>>
>>31900067
I really fucking love the entei movie and everyone else hates it. That movie is fucking beautiful. The story is pretty sweet too but man that movie is great to just look at.
>>
>>31900067
I'm just hoping you watched the original Japanese one with subs with the original soundtrack and not the dub UFO music
>>
>>31900073
>everyone else hates it.
[citation needed]
>>
>>31900073
>everyone else hates it

It's pretty common sense by most people that it's the only pokemon movie that can actually be called "good" from an outsider's perspective.
>>
I like the Volcanion Movie
>>
>>31900067
3 > 7 > 10 > 8 > 5 > 1 > 18 > 13 > 19 > 12 > 11 > 16 > 14 > 15 > 4 > 17 > 9 > 6 > 2
>>
>>31900080

I didn't. Explain?
>>
>>31900067
Prepare yourself for god-tier regi voices, OP.
>>
>>31900134
>2 last

It's obviously not the best but it had a great soundtrack, very nice animation and some really good scenes like

https://youtu.be/QmoVNaJnV94
>>
>>31900067
>I fucking love this movie. The plot kinda sucked, but Hoopa itself really stole the show.
Were you surprised?
>>
Pikachu shorts
>>
>>31900157
This

Plus the movie in general is pretty damn good.
>>
>>31900067
The movie is fan service central but still pretty badass but yeah the whole plot did kinda suck
>>
File: 1474664129019.png (323KB, 584x717px) Image search: [Google]
1474664129019.png
323KB, 584x717px
>kebab pandering
>>
>>31900331
I don't know why it was so bad. It had the potential, but they just didn't bother.

I mean, some of the pokemon movies are pretty good. Plot, voice acting, animation, they've shown that they can do these things well. The Hoopa movie just smacks of "just write whatever. It's an ad, make to pokemon shoot stuff at each other, who cares?"

It can't be because of a limited budget. The animation isn't great. What could they have spent it on?
>>
Just watched Lucario and the mystery of Mew.

Goddamn, I should have watched these movies sooner. That was amazing. The story was surprisingly good, there was a real sense of danger toward the end. Lucario was an interesting character with a solid story arc, and it tied into the location and lore. Ash's death scene though, holy shit.

I know why Mew learns Aura Sphere now, too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.