[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>design based on butterfly fish >learn silver wing >refered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: QTLjsNl.jpg (18KB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
QTLjsNl.jpg
18KB, 400x294px
>design based on butterfly fish
>learn silver wing
>refered to in the anime as "The beautifly of the sea"
>not water/bug
it had so much potential but instead gamefreak made it a bland pure water type who is known as one of the most forgettable pokemon (according to /vp/)
>>
I probably won't forget them anytime soon now that I've had the luxury of encountering five thousand of them in Alola. Maybe that was the plan.
>>
>>31898797

>is a butterfly fish
>doesn't learn butterfly dance

alrighty
>>
>>31898797
I'm glad it's not Bug/Water, but I do wish it at least had some ability to boost the effectiveness of its Bug moves.
>>
>>31898889
why? it's a great typing that until gen 7 was unique to surskit.
>>
>>31898919
>Steath Rock weakness
>adds Rock, Flying weakness and Fire neutrality
>Lumineon has defensive stats

I mean, on the other hand it does give Lumineon a Fighting and Ground resist and those are always good to have, but in the end Lumineon is just a fish that only looks like a bug but isn't one like Lurantis.
>>
>>31898940
i was thinking more of the benefits of adding water to bug types. plus gen 4 was pre-sneaky pebbles.
>>
File: wert.png (117KB, 319x727px) Image search: [Google]
wert.png
117KB, 319x727px
>>31898950
>plus gen 4 was pre-sneaky pebbles
Um, anon...
>>
>>31898797
it wouldn't make sense for it to an actual bug type, but it should have had heavier access to bug and flying moves, and maybe fairy post g6 to play up the aesthetic
>>
It's hard to really get excited about seaking: special attack version
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.