[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >have the perfect 10 out of 10 gf at least in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: dancing in the moonlight.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dancing in the moonlight.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>be me
>have the perfect 10 out of 10 gf at least in my eyes
>bought Pokemon Sun a week ago
>finally decide to play it yesterday
>gf comes over to watch free hulu on my vita
>"uh anon, what the fuck are you playing?"
>sperg a bit because it's kinda embarrassing to be playing Pokemon at the age of 19
>"j-just the newest pokemon game, I was playing it for a bit but it's kinda lame, might trade it in haha!"
>"you better. Get rid of the ds too, you're a grown ass man haha I can't date people who still play on nintendo"
What do? I haven't seen her since yesterday. Do I just come clean or do I just get dumped by her? I wanna at least try to lose my virginity buuutt...
>>
>>31898601
>Letting people tell you what you can like and be interested in

It doesn't matter how beautiful she is; if she can't accept you and what you like, you should dump her
>>
>being a beta bitch

Also
>10/10 in my eyes
How fat is she?
>>
Cool story bro
>>
If she isn't even willing to humor your hobbies, dump her controlling bitch ass. She doesn't have to like everything you like, but if she's making demands like that, lord knows what kind of stupid shit she'll make you do later.
>>
>>31898601
can't get dumped if you dump her first
>>
>>31898636
This
source: gf isn't a big pokemon fan, but accepts that I am
>>
>>31898601
>be me
>have a 10/10 gf who isn't into the games but still makes fanart and stuff of it and respects my interest in it
You're missing out
>>
>>31898636
Sorry, but losing my virginity comes before that. At least, I think. Still deciding...
>>31898638
Pear shaped. Nice amount of THICC. Perfect body in my eyes since this is the type I've been seeking.
>>31898650
Good point.
>>31898662
Haha..if only. But I accept my THICC gf.
>>
File: 1312577436636.png (54KB, 844x844px) Image search: [Google]
1312577436636.png
54KB, 844x844px
>people will seriously reply to this and try to give advice to the OP even though it's obvious bait
>>
>>31898601
cute story bro.
>cool fanfiction/10
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.