[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found a practically perfect espeon while shiny hunting, is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 14879645570661639947628.jpg (3MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
14879645570661639947628.jpg
3MB, 2576x1932px
Found a practically perfect espeon while shiny hunting, is this common? Cause I might just daycare for a shiny with it.
>>
>Mild

It's trash. Get a timid friend ball HA eevee and ride Masuda's wild ride with it. That is of course after breeding egg moves like stored power onto it.
>>
>>31893139
>ditto with timid nature
don't believe this guy OP you did a great job
>>
>>31893125
The odds are considerably low, four IVs would be guaranteed perfect leaving the other two up to chance.

But you can get a four IV ditto in about 40 SOS chains regardless, making it pretty easy to breed quad/penta perfect Pokémon if you have a destiny knot.
>>
>>31893125
as soon as you reach a chain of 30, you are guranteed 4 perfect IVs, yours has 4 perfect IVs so it's normal

the other 2 could be anything, you got some good ones but it's hardly the odds of winning the lottery

(fwiw the odds of a perfect 6IV pokemon after are chain of 30 are 1/32 x 1/32 = 1/1024)
>>
>>31893125
I think people been having more luck with shinies lately. Over the past month I hatched over 10 shinies with either perfect IVs or IV that allow a good hidden power type, while having perfect natures for them. I think my luck ran out though because the past few shinies were complete shit.
I don't know much about S.O.S shiny hunting odds with IVs but if >>31893194 is right after 30 you should get 4 IVs, but I also read after 200 I thin, it resets as if you only had 1 S.O.S encounter so 0ivs again. Shiny odds are still
the same.
>>
>>31893125
What made you decide to catch it?
>>
>>31893194
it's not possible to get a 5IV or a 6IV from sos chaining
>>
>>31893570
Citation needed.
>>
>>31893570
That's wrong you retard. SOS guarantees 4, the other two can still be dice rolled.
>>
>>31893616
Look at anybody SOS chaining for shinies for example, they're never, ever 5IV or 6IV
Have you ever even seen one from SOS chaining?

>>31893640
Prove it then.
>>
>>31893653
You made the claim, on you falls the burden of proof. Programming string or gtfo.
>>
>>31893854
I am not able to prove my claim because I lack the skills of checking it myself.
Besides, the whole assumption of them being possible has never been proven itself.
>>
>>31893653
Shiny quality occurs independent of IVs and nature. Each 4 IV guaranteed poke has a 1/32 chance of having either of it's other two stats be perfect. It also has... (does some math) 93.847% odds of neither IV 5 or 6 being perfect. Which means to seriously test this I would need to chain a series of pokemon out to 30, then catch the earliest one with 4 guarantee IVs, over and over and over again. I ain't got that kinda time.
>>
>>31893911
But surely somebody has chained a 5IV by now?
>>
>>31893532
I messed up the eevee chain around 210 and thought espeon would call more eevees like a scrub. It probably could, but I tried 20 times to no avail. I was sure it had to be from the same family.
>>
Am I the only person so autistic that I only use Pokemon caught/bred in regular Pokeballs?
>>
>>31894775
No.
I was like that for awhile. But then I decided one special member of my team gets a different ball.
>>
>>31894734
Espeon and Umbreon share a call rate of 0, meaning that they can never call for help.
>>
Where did you find an espeon? I didn't know you could find any of the eevee evolutions in the wild
>>
>>31893926
Sure. But not everyone who chains has a YouTube Channel or streams it constantly. I'd reckon that there have ben a fair number of people who caught 5IV pokemon in chains, and just aren't diving to social media over it.
>>
>>31897516
Eevee have a small chance to call espeon / umbreon when they call for help. The espeon and umbreon cannot call for help themselves.
>>
>>31897516
in addition to the previous post, the summon for espeon/umbreon depends on time of day.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.