[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate aside. Is it worth buying it when it comes to content? Does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 9RYJzT.png (869KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
9RYJzT.png
869KB, 1024x576px
Hate aside. Is it worth buying it when it comes to content?
Does it have enough content to entertain me as long or longer than PMD Explorers of Time?
>>
>Hate aside.
People hate this game? The story isn't as good as Sky but it's by no means a bad game.
>Is it worth buying it when it comes to content?
Absolutely. Legends are treated as super bosses and all of them have their own dungeon, Recruiting every Pokemon isn't as nightmarish as the previous games but is still a fun collectaton. Only downside is you might get burned out like I did, that being said, I absolutely got my money's worth.
>>
>>31891996
People hate Mystery Dungeon for reasons that are..... beyond me.

Anyway, I SMD is gonna make me cry like MD 1 and Time did ... or?
>>
>>31891768
>Hate aside.
You mean hate towards the series or this game?, because people are just fine with the game.
>Is it worth buying it when it comes to content?
Yeah sure, i think it might have enough to be 50+ hours.
>Anyway, I SMD is gonna make me cry like MD 1 and Time did ... or?
No, i feel like the game is more busy trying to wow you than making you feel sentimental, aksi they did something with the ending that for anyone who has finished any other PMD, they will find it quite unexpected. i remember thinking, ''boy, if they roll the credits right now, i'm gonna laugh so hard''
>>
>>31892029
The ending is like a real kick in the teeth. And somewhat unexpected.

>>31892194
>spoiler
I was more, "If the credits roll right here, then god damn". I liked the partner's character though.
>>
>>31892392
I like how the mc is like ''i deny this destiny and i will fight to change it'' and then it gets told that ''lol that was never a thing, btw bye!''
>>
>>31892654
That was so dumb it was great, especially given how the protag decided hanging around wasn't worth it anymore after the parter was gone.

I'll also never get over how shitty the post-game story was.
>>
The game streamlined the recruitment system. On one hand, missions and Pokemon are no longer theoretically infinite. On the other, it's actually feasible to catch em all now and there's a fixed 100% end goal to work toward.

If you're the kind of person who actually recruited every Pokemon in Explorers, then you might feel like this game won't last as long. If you're the type of person who saw that goal as too daunting to bother with, you're probably going to see a lot more play out of Super.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.