[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>knock off spam >tapus everywhere >phero and celesteela

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 432345.jpg (79KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
432345.jpg
79KB, 800x778px
>knock off spam
>tapus everywhere
>phero and celesteela everywhere
>copypasted stall teams
>le healthy genie of intimidation
>hazard spam
>le metal spider of balance
this meta sucks dick
>>
Replacing smogon is nigh impossible.

What you should look to do is break up the elitism and inner circles that run the suspect agenda.
>>
>>31889267
Didn't /vp/ once attempt to make its own non-smogon meta that turned into OU with worse players and was immediately abandoned?
>>
>>31889267
UU is all right at the moment. It's basically OU from gen-6 but without Talonflame, most of the megas, or Landorus, so it's a shitload better, actually. And UU stall is mostly broken by having a good z-move user.

RU is the fucking Wild west right now. Hawlucha 6-0ing teams left and right, Kyurem smashing everything, it's kinda scary.
>>
Pokémon is not meant to be balanced.

Mons will always be enter or worse than others, you cannot create a varied Mets because people will minmax and optimize an ideal team, and everyone will copy them because winning is all that matters.
>>
>>31889483
Hello phoneposter
>>
>>31889482
>Kyurem
>RU
Wasn't that thing banned from RU years ago? Or was supposed to be?
>>
>>31889528
it was banned last gen not this gen
>>
>>31889482
>Staraptor, empoleon, flygon, tentacruel, and crobat are all still very solid in uu.
I am very fine with this meta.
>>
>>31889267
>knock off spam
>celesteela everywhere
>copypasted stall teams
>thinks Landorus doesn't keep the tier from falling apart
I too like complaining about things I don't even play or understand.

>>31889434
Have you read any of the suggestions to "fix" the meta? The armchair devs on this board are fucking terrible, every suggestion they have to fix things that are hardly broken would destroy the game and make it fucking horrible. If they did make their own ruleset, I'm certain that a) only bad players like OP that complain about rocks or think Landorus is OP/unhealthy would play it and b) it would die in a week because any half way decent player is just playing OU, and only the casual terrible players care about "fixing" the meta.
>>
the only way to fix it is to go back to gen4

>>31889646
>only the casual terrible players care about "fixing" the meta.

>le have you ever made a game argument

you don't have to be good at something to know it's shit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.