[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I propose an idea on how to revive the pokewalker. By using Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon_walker_1.jpg (8KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_walker_1.jpg
8KB, 235x215px
I propose an idea on how to revive the pokewalker.
By using Pokemon Go.
Hear me out for a sec, pokemon go is already a pokewalker just not rewarding at all. The idea is to merge them and have a branch of pokemon go become a pokewalker. You can send your pokemon to the game via internet or something and it becomes your buddy, you walk with it to level it up etc, instead of 1 level it'll grow 5 levels. You can still catch pokemon like on the pokewalker but the pokemon you find will be restrained to the route you choose, like the pokewalker, so if you choose a beach route you can only catch the pokemon that appear in that. Eggs will work the same way, they are set as your buddy and you walk irl to hatch them, when they hatch you can then use that pokemon to catch other pokemon and level it up too. Items will be different to, kinda like how pokemon spawn, items will appear the same, just slightly less frequently. I miss the pokewalker and I would use the shit out of this if it ever became a feature.
What do you guys think?
>>
>>31883560
sounds good
I was expecting there to be more interactivity between main games and Pokemon Go when it was announced. I was also expecting Pokemon Go to be fun but eh, whatever.
>>
>>31883627
I mean some interaction between them will happen at some point, pkhex has a "Pokemon GO" location for sun and moon after all
>>
>>31883560
OP here for a quick edit since I forgot to put it in. As a balance for gaining 5 levels your pokemon still won't learn new moves, but if it learns a move in between those levels you will get a heart scale added to your items to relearn the move you missed in the game.
>>
>>31883560
I don't think that GF is willing to work with Niantic and have that much interaction between their games. Honestly, I wouldn't either if I were them.

Like can we talk about this for a second? How the fuck does one manage to be such a shitty fucking company that you botched a mobile game for the 2nd biggest gaming franchise
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.