[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was overseas for the past few months. Was (Is) Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-Green_Weedle.png (33KB, 220x207px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Green_Weedle.png
33KB, 220x207px
So I was overseas for the past few months.

Was (Is) Pokemon Sun/Moon good? Or was it just a meme?
>>
File: 2017-01-31_17.13.40.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-31_17.13.40.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
At least better than Gen 6.
>>
>>31879520
This. meta is more cancerous but its more varied at least
>>
>>31879507
It has tons of flaws and the replayability is literally worse than XY.
And yet it became my favourite entry in the series, there's something really charming about it.
Unless you're a bitter woman who will get jealous of Lillie, you should give it a go.
>>
It's a good game. Not the best but still nice.
It has a lot of innovations so it's fun and interesting to play.
And yes, it's 100 times better than XY and ORAS.
>>
>>31879507
It's terrible. Don't fall for the meme anon. Sun & Moon has shit exploration and the game handholds you like you're a retard. It's overhyped and overglorified.

>>31879520
Gen 6 did far more for the series.

PSS, made EV training and IV breeding ever easier, mega evolution making some Pokemon more viable, and etc. Sun & Moon are shit.
>>
>>31879507
It was the best Pokemon game ever, and nothing even comes close to it. That's the truth. If you don't like that, play the game and judge for yourself, you flaming faggot. Making instead of making another SM hate thread with slightly different OP isn't going to get you anywhere.
>>
>>31880442
Kek. Does this nigga have autism?
>>
>>31879507
Id easily rather replay XY than SM

Is that the answer you were looking for?
>>
>>31880481
No but the DUDE SONIC 06 LMAO guy does.
>>
>>31879507
Yes, let's make more genwar threads. It's alright as long as we're only shitting on Gen 7. Mods don't care about that.
>>
>>31879507
It's okay. More fun than Gen 6 but not as good as 4 and 5.
Alola Forms are cool, Zygarde fetch quest is shit, mon distribution is fucking trash, trials are great, characters are good, plot is pretty dumb and overly focused on Lillie, clothing selection is goddamn trash, soundtrack is okay.
>>
>>31879858
I felt the same way, although I could live without Lillie(fags)
>>
Objectively the worst installments in the series.
>>
It does some things better than they've ever been done in the franchise. I thought it was the best Pokémon game for most of my playthrough, but it immediately becomes less interesting when you finish. It's heavily flawed, but has some great stuff to it, particularly Team Skull. But fuck all that Kanto pandering.
>>
>>31879507
It's allright
I'm playing it for the first time right now and I'm probably around halfway into the game
The game feels really unfinished though and the areas are all really small
Also that part in the volcano trial where going into the cave just teleports you to the exit instead of making an actual dungeon is just stupid as fuck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.