[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys suggest me a GSC romhack? The only changes I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: chiko.gif (16KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
chiko.gif
16KB, 256x224px
Can you guys suggest me a GSC romhack? The only changes I'm really looking for are for difficulty and pokemon availability. I love those games but they just aren't difficult enough anymore.
>>
>>31877973
Prism
>>
>>31878006
That's like a completely different game, which I dont want. I want to play GSC, just on a higher difficulty, so to speak.
>>
>>31878038
Anniversary Crystal. It was developed by the same team that did Prism.
>>
>>31878038
>>31878046
Anniversary crystal is pretty good but was built as a difficult balls to the walls nuzlock challenge. For example I started it recently and remember falkner leading with a fucking skarmory and later had aerodacyl and mantyne. It was tough.

Liquid crystal is pretty good but suffers from some "muh fanfic OCs" bullshit. However this is really more of a problem in the postgame so if you just want to do johto I recommend it.
>>
>>31878098
>For example I started it recently and remember falkner leading with a fucking skarmory and later had aerodacyl and mantyne

http://twitchplayspokemon.org/ac/
>>
B-bump??
>>
Liquid Crystal. It's honestly perfect. Look it up.
>>
Polished crystal
>>
File: 1453256302010.jpg (255KB, 1097x888px) Image search: [Google]
1453256302010.jpg
255KB, 1097x888px
Pokémon Crystal Enhanced
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/topic/8544349/1/

I actually played this one, its not kaizo levels of hard but it will push your shit and force you to think, it also has the expanded dex thing
>>
Why are all the popular rom hacks of 3rd gen? The first two gens need more love.
>>
>>31880086
No
>>
>>31878046
Correct answer unless you can't stand anything related to TPP. It isn't invasive about it though, I would highly recommend it if you plan on completing the dex.
>>
>>31880086
I think that gen3 hacking might be easier than gen2, Since there's a bit more of space to work with and things aren't that connected/restricted. (e.g scripting and text)
>>
>>31880086
I agree with gen 2, specially since prism was amazing, but not for gen 1, there's no reason to use such an outdated engine when GSC is available on the same system and it's a straight improvement in any sense.
>>
>>31878098

That team is rematch falkner, which is after 16 badges. Normal falkner has a much tamer team.
>>
>>31880086

because gen 1 coding is so slap dash that it's super easy to break something unintentionally making hacks for it a chore.
>>
Kaizo Crystal
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.