[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey I've got an idea. Let's make this Ice Ninetales

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Hey I've got an idea. Let's make this Ice Ninetales faster than regular Ninetales! Only, we'll purposely and intentionally only raise its speed by 9! After all, we can't let an Ice type be TOO good, right? HahaHa I love making Ice types suffer.
>>
>>31877691
Aurora Veil tho

Also, of all Ice types, are you REALLY gonna complain about Alolan Ninetales?
>>
that 9 was enough though. a-ninetales is incredible
>>
>>31877704
>>31877717
No, I knew you were gonna say that. Stop that right this instant.

Look I know Alolan Ninetales is good. I'm not talking about that. Anon... I want you to sit down with me, Anon, sit down and look at this bullshit in front of you, and acknowledge it as such.

Normal Ninetales has 100 speed. A. Ninetales has 109.

They intentionally sat down and said, "Y'know.... the Ice type is pretty bad, and I want this one to redeem the type a little by making it good in battle."
"...But let's not go TOO far. I mean.... Ice is only, what, the shittiest type in the entire game? 9 points should be plenty right? I mean it doesn't NEED it, so it's O.K., right? No biggie."

IT DOESN'T *NEED* IT SO THEREFOR INTENTIONALLY AND WILLFULLY HINDERING AN ICE TYPE YET AGAIN SHOULD BE SWELL

THEY COULDN'T JUST LET US HAVE THIS ONE

JUST ONCE

NO MOTHERFUCKER YOU ONLY GET NINE POINTS, YOU DON'T DESERVE TEN
>>
File: shocked popplio.png (89KB, 616x537px) Image search: [Google]
shocked popplio.png
89KB, 616x537px
>>31877824
are you autistic
>>
>>31877824
I'm drunk and what is rhis
>>
>>31877849
No I just had a hot chocolate on a Wednesday night.

Why do you ask.
>>
File: MarioSuperShow.png (156KB, 433x344px) Image search: [Google]
MarioSuperShow.png
156KB, 433x344px
>>31877824
legitimately wondering if you're okay
>>
>Icefags consistently continue to be the worst Typefags
>>
>>31877824
Is this the new "proud of its power Lucario" meme?
>>
Still enough to btfo Garchomp in a snowy day.
>>
>>31877886
I will never not be unokay.

>hey man let's give it a 10 point stat boost
>well... alright haha but let's not get crazy there, I mean.... It IS an Ice type after all. Gotta make sure they know their place.
>B- But sir, isn't that a little-?
>9 points
>What?
>Do what I say or you're fired
>>
File: 1456799446240.png (112KB, 294x256px) Image search: [Google]
1456799446240.png
112KB, 294x256px
>>31877824
This board is too much sometimes..
>>
File: HNI_0011.jpg (13KB, 480x270px)
HNI_0011.jpg
13KB, 480x270px
of all the thimgs to have an autism attack over and you choose this
why?
>>
>>31877982
this is what icefags really believe
>>
This thread must be a vaccine because it gave me autism
>>
>>31878008
It is the principal of the thing. The very concept.

Fuck you guys, you don't understand what's important. You can take your nine stat points and put 'em in YOUR speed stat, so you can suck cocks at ever-increasing velocity
>>
>>31877927
The flygonfags of typing
>>
What the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>31877824

I agree with this. God forbid they make it actually good.

Alolan Ninetales is shit. Its only redeeming feature is Aurora Veil, and that's the only real reason to use it. Its bulk is shit, it doesn't speed tie base 110s, it has base 81 Special Attack, it doesn't get Flamethrower...

It's shit, and they deliberately snubbed it. Probably because it's a fast Ice type.
>>
>Icefag being more autistic than Dragonfags or Fairyfags
Really gets those neurons firing
>>
>>31879946
I think the 81 s.atk is so it doesn't go crazy with
can't miss blizzards.
But that 4x steel weakness really hurts it because of bullet punch. One of the few times fairy type didn't help imo.
>>
>>31880355
With Tapu Lele running rampant, BP isn't that much of an issue anymore.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.