[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The movie is about AU Ash starting his adventure and Necrozma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon_movie_banner.jpg (74KB, 1199x486px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_movie_banner.jpg
74KB, 1199x486px
The movie is about AU Ash starting his adventure and Necrozma fucking with him until Ho-Oh appears to set things right.

Pretty much Ash is "Linked" to Ho-Oh and the reason it never appeared in the Anime timeline was because it did it's job by granting Ash an "Joy filled and Adventurous life", but when an Ultra wormhole opens and releases Necrozma, it fucks the timeline up, causing Ash to miss out on Key points in his early adventure, forcing Ho-Oh to intervene.

This movie is always supposed to crossover into the Anime in someway.
>>
Australian Ash?
>>
>>31869291
Where are you getting this information from?
>>
>>31869291
that would be nice OP. but you're lying probably.
>>
I don't see it because younger audiences aren't going to be able to recognize what's "wrong" and what's "right" in terms of the timeline.

e.g. if they see Charmander almost dying after its original trainer abandoned it, what's to stop them assuming that that's Necrozma's doing and Ho-Oh needs to fix it?
>>
>>31869291
id be happy with this
the ho-oh eternal youth theory is the only thing that can even begin to redeem the fuckup that is the anime now
>>
>>31869339
>younger audiences
young audiences don't give a fuck, they just mindlessly watch. i remember watching the digimon movie and so on, and i didn't understand shit, it was all about the feelings certain parts gave me rather than the plot structure.

they really can cater to all ages if they just don't bother giving half a fuck about dumb children who will be happy just watching a bunch of pretty recognizable colors on screen
>>
File: 1465922052652.png (89KB, 340x352px) Image search: [Google]
1465922052652.png
89KB, 340x352px
>>31869291
You're full of shit, buddy

The movie will be a straight retelling of the most recognizable moments of the Indigo League, maybe they'll throw in a Z-moves cameo like they threw Mega's into the very end of Pokemon Origins. This movie is being made to retell the original story to new young audiences but more importantly it's there to make easy normie money off the same group of people who collectively shat their pants over Pokemon Go because it was "bringing back their childhood omg"

Necrozma will play no part
>>
>>31869401
Pikachu used 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt on the Spearows
>>
>>31869343
>the ho-oh eternal youth theory is the only thing that can even begin to redeem the fuckup that is the anime now
But nobody ages in the anime, not just Ash
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.