[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't be the only one disappointed the upcoming movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: pokemonmovie20ichooseyou.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonmovie20ichooseyou.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
I can't be the only one disappointed the upcoming movie won't even take place in Alola, right?
>>
>>31867773
You are OP, get over it
>>
>>31867773
It's a movie that finally stars fucking Ho-Oh.

We've been waiting for this for decades.
>>
fuck alola. ho-oh os finally getting what the series has owed him for over twenty years

i'd personally set all seven regions on fire if it meant ho-oh finally got the respect it deserved
>>
>>31867773
I'm just a little sick of all the gen1 pandering, and dissapointed that other than Ho-oh we will probably get repeated shit.
>>
>>31867773
people actually still watch pokemon movies?
>>
>>31867773
>waaah wahhh
i'm disappointed at least one of the at least 2 or 3 movies each gen gets lately isn't about the current gen region

epic blog :-)
>>
>>31868112
>>31868136
You do realize it's literally just a retelling of the first few Kanto episodes and Ho-Oh will appear for a total of 30 seconds at best, right?
>>
>>31867773
Why? SM anime is complete trash. Anything that isn't it is good.
>>
Alola might get its own movie later, about Necrozma/Guzzlord and the other beasts/etc.
>>
>>31868623
Still bitter about XY I see?
>>
>>31868645
What? I have not even seen XY yet aside from the league finals and webms here and there.
>>
>>31868214
Probably not. I'd guess going to be some bizarre movie that tries to compress the entirety of season 1 into an hour and a half and then shoehorn Necrozma into it somehow.
>>
>a movie that isn't about arguably the worst season of pokemon yet is bad
>>
You are, OP. Stop fucking crying.
>>
>>31868666
>2 genders Jimbo is Satan
I always knew...
>>
>>31868939
Don't insult Satan like that.
>>
That the whole reason I like the movie lol
>>
>>31867773 (OP)
If the movies are like the TV show, they don't give a shit. The TV show didn't celebrate 100 or even 500 episodes.
>>
>>31868170
>we'll never get a Pokemon world tour movie for the anniversary like we should have instead it's just more pandering
>>
>>31867773 (OP)
If the movies are anything like the anime, they don't give a shit. The anime didn't celebrate 100 or 500 episodes.
>>
>>31867773
Alola is a throwaway generation made purely to ride the 20th anniversary hype

I'll be surprised if it even gets a third game at this point
>>
>>31868652
The movie is about AU Ash starting his adventure and Necrozma fucking with him until Ho-Oh appears to set things right.

Pretty much Ash is "Linked" to Ho-Oh and the reason it never appeared in the Anime timeline was because it did it's job by granting Ash an "Joy filled and Adventurous life", but when an Ultra wormhole opens and releases Necrozma, it fucks the timeline up, causing Ash to miss out on Key points in his early adventure, forcing Ho-Oh to intervene.

This movie is always supposed to crossover into the Anime in someway.
>>
>>31868666
>666
i guess you are now satan.
>>
>>31868666
TOO JANDERS JIMA
>>
>>31868662

... But it IS a movie about arguably the worst season of Pokemon yet.
>>
File: simpsons-jesus.png (53KB, 250x399px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons-jesus.png
53KB, 250x399px
>>31868666
>>
>>31867773
>ashnime
Go back to your containment general
>>
We don't know. The movie could be also in the Alola region in the end.
>>
>>31867773
Alola will get its turn with Necrozma and Marshadow eventually but this is a special occasion so the movie should be treated accordingly.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.