[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Team preview is now removed, how does this effect the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-571Zoroark.png (47KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-571Zoroark.png
47KB, 250x250px
>Team preview is now removed, how does this effect the meta. Pic related
>>
>>31865161

Still shit

Even its Illusion gimmick, Zoroark is still outclassed by other Dark types
>>
>>31865234
Not just Zoroark though, but I mean the meta as a whole. No TP means no predicting your opponents leads what pokemon they even have.
>>
>>31865265

The meta would become much worse

Back in Gen 4, there was no strategy, you just played your team like you always did and hoped your opponent didn't have the Pokemon that countered your wincon

It was entirely reactionary, it was impossible to plan
>>
>>31865292
Another reason why Gen 4 was best gen.

>TFW no 6v6 lvl 100 battles
>>
>>31865161
Isn't Illusion broken, because the new "super effective!" message instantly reveals it?
>>
Free bumps since archiving is kill at the moment
>>
he just needs better stats

illusion is fucking useless
>>
>>31865428
has anyone tested zoroark with the type effectiveness markers in gen 7?
>>
The only time i ever have had trouble with zoroark is on random battles.
And it got tangrowth as an illusion
>>
>>31865292
That made it so much fucking better. You couldn't figure out the opponent's strategy until it happened. You want a game of skill? There ya go.
>>
>>31865292
it's literally still the same except now you both know who's gonna lose by the team preview
>>
>>31865161
I think it would be pretty great, OU at least.

Without team preview, there's a ton of really cool shit you could do with Zoroark. You can essentially bluff any lead in the game with it as long as it's in your last slot. The opponent thinks you led with Forretress, you switch to a fire type to kill it, Zoroark uses NP or SD, and suddenly you're in a scary situation. Even if you don't lead with it, there's a ton of mindgames you could play with it.

>>31865428
>>31868748
I'm pretty sure that Zoroark also disguises its type advantages/disadvantages, though I could be wrong.

>>31868720
It's stats are fine. Base 105 speed with two good offensive stats, both over 100, and boosting moves to compensate.
>>
>>31868790
no, it's stats are fine for gen 4

you have shit like pheromosa running around now
>>
>>31865161
It doesn't.
>>
>>31868934
>+2 252 Atk Life Orb Zoroark Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Pheromosa: 274-324 (96.8 - 114.4%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO
>guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
>>
Like using toxicroak with Zoroark
People just too tempted to use psychic moves on it
Plus they have similar move set
>>
Zoroark is massively underrated. It's my best performing Pokemon in the Battle Royal and Battle Tree; yes it's frail but it will always win you one extra turn.

>>31865428
>>31868748
Of course it doesn't. Zoroark's Illusion mimics the Pokemon perfectly until revealed; it mimics shininess, the Pokeball, even the SE messages. Otherwise what would be the point?
>>
>>31868952
>missing the point this hard
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.