[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Enemy sends out a physical attacker >Swap into Cofagrigus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: kin.jpg (63KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
kin.jpg
63KB, 750x750px
>Enemy sends out a physical attacker
>Swap into Cofagrigus
>Gets hit - enemy gets mummy
>activates your eject button
>swap into slaking
>uses pursuit
>slacking's mummy

Enjoy your very own regigas
>>
>>31864365
Also forgot to mention that cofagrigus has willo-o-wisp, power swap, hex, and haze just so they don't try setting up on you
>>
well done, did you figure that out all by yourself?

this has been known about for about 7 years now you child
>>
>>31864489
well... why is he still in PU then?
>>
>>31864620
Because it's shit.
>>
vp tier strats
>>
>>31864620
Because the Cofa king combo is obvious from team preview (i.e. nobody will let you set it up or capitalize on it once you get to a certain ELO), and slaking gets forced out by strong special attackers.
>>
>>31864674
There is no way you can avoid it though, unless you are saying you will avoid using any physical move ever
>>
>>31864620
It's a combo that requires multiple Pokémon, multiple moves on them and multiple turns to use them. You might as well Dragon Dance and win.
>>
>>31864746
Wouldn't be too much fun then wouldn't it
>>
>>31864365
Welcome back wolfpack
>>
BRAVO ADE
>>
>>31864489
Because dark pulse exists in every meta team in every level that cofag can play in
>>
File: I_wonder.jpg (22KB, 240x237px) Image search: [Google]
I_wonder.jpg
22KB, 240x237px
>>31864698
There are 2 main ways to set up the Cofa king gimmick. One is the switch eject button Cofa into a physical attack, then have slaking out, but then you can get the situation where if the opponent doesn't switch and slaking can't KO the opponent with pursuit + return, slaking can get hit 2 or 3 times, and then gets promptly revenge killed.

The end result is killing one opponent mon, and you losing slaking and having a hurt Cofa with no item.

The other (better) way is the infestation trap and will-o-wisp cripple strat, where you make it so slaking doesn't take too much damage in the process of getting mummy. But that assumes the opponent lets you trap a physical attacker.

It's a gimmick that can have good mileage in the low ladder of NU or medium ladder of PU, but once you get into higher ELO, it becomes too inconsistent to dedicate 2 mons to one gimmick.
>>
>>31864896
Also, here's a video giving more details about the gimmick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wngl5cu8lxQ
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.