[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>For those of you who participated in the recent Global Mission,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: gmevent.jpg (24KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
gmevent.jpg
24KB, 400x240px
>For those of you who participated in the recent Global Mission, the gift for trading 5 or more Pokémon is now available through the Pokémon Global Link. This gift is given through a Serial Code that can be obtained on the Pokémon Global Link. This gift is a gift of 5 Rare Candy and 1 Friend Ball. It can be redeemed until March 30th at 23:59 UTC.

I can't find shit on the Global Link. Has anyone had any luck? Maybe it's not live in the USA yet?
>>
https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/present/1b1d3aa9-319f-4cb0-a961-727ed178f3ba
>>
>>31860696
>a single friend ball and 5 rare candy
lmao
>>
>>31860750
It was on top of 4k FC
>>
>>31860720
Where did you find this link?
>>
>>31860772
>moving the goalposts
>>
>>31860696
>Does GL Missions
>>
>>31860750
Useful if you wanna Hyper Train Legendaries/Shinies. Completly pointless if you're an injectfag.
>>
>>31860720
Thank you, anon.

>>31860795
And now I have 4k FCs to level up in the kitchen.
>>
>>31860814
Unless you're Verlis or as retarded as him, you inject.
>>
>>31860844
Or you have no use for it.
Or bought Powersaves.
Or didn't downgrade your 3DS.
>>
>>31860840
My 4k finally got me the rankups required for them to start selling the big levels.
>>
>>31860844
Not really, I like training my pokemon.
>>
I still can't get into my account
>>
Here's my code since I don't give a flying fuck about the rewards:

F7Z5-D5LY-F5ZG-H5N6
>>
>>31861994
danke
>>
>>31860720
If you have both games, do you only get 1 code or 2?
>>
>>31860784
>I have no argument so I'll just use buzzphrases
>>
>>31860720
This link is taking me to the registration page. What gives? I'm already logged in and have my game connected to the account
>>
>>31860696
Bretty damn gud, especially since I got 4k FC
>>
>>31863291
I believe that's his personal reward link, you have to generate your own.
>>
>The special code will display only when you are logged in with a qualifying game.
uhhhh what the fuck is this shit
>>
>>31860696
Anyone know how to check your Player ID and such? I'm stuck.
>>
>>31860696
What!? I thougth you got rare candies gor trading but wveryone would get a friend ball. I want a friend ball but I don't trade.
>>
>>31863557
Had to trade 5 to qualify.
>>
I can't even log on to the god damn global link. I have an account. But when I press login on the website all it does is refresh the page.
>>
>>31863615
>I don't trade.
MODS
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.