[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay just hear me out on this one > Lillie is going to kanto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 083Farfetch'd_Dream.png (13KB, 236x286px) Image search: [Google]
083Farfetch'd_Dream.png
13KB, 236x286px
Okay just hear me out on this one

> Lillie is going to kanto
> ho oh card packs(jhoto)
> i dont know fuck hoen
> all the references to sinnoh in s/m
> colress makes a mysterious appearance (unova)
> dexio and sina (kalos)

What if pokemon stars has all regions

(Honestly this is as farfetche'd as farfetched can get but i just want gf to make a fucking open world game where you can visit every region already)
>>
They are never gonna make a game with all the regions.
>>
>>31860435
this is the most retarded shit today
>>
>>31860481
Thanks friend i try
>>
>>31860435
As much as I would love that, its never going to happen. Two regions won't ever happen again.

The leveling curve would be a nightmare, much like Johto. They'd have to increase the leveling cap by quite a bit, and doing that requires a lot of work with every single Pokemon stat. Just too much to ask for sadly.
>>
>>31860537
you are even more retarded than OP
>>
>>31860569
How exactly am I retarded?

Do you not remember how bad the wild Pokemon levels were or the levels in general for Johto/Kanto for Gen 2/Gen 4? Things have to be balanced for all Gyms, whether its 8, 16, or 56.

Now imagine if all 7 regions were in a game with at least 56 battles. You'd be running into a gym leader every 2 levels. That isn't happening. Hell by the 8th gym you might be Lv. 20, might.
>>
If they ever did it would just be
>ride boat to kanto
>npc: hey we're in kanto!
>can only access a battle tower or something
>boat to johto
>hey we're in johto!
>battle tower but with double battles
>hey we're in hoenn
>contests
etc.

and even that seems like a stretch
>>
>>31860582
you're retarded because gen 2 level curve wasn't shit because of they had include both Johto and Kanto but because GameFreak is incompetent and too lazt to even fix it for the remakes otherwise two regions could be handled pretty decently
>>
>>31860604
No, it couldn't. If you keep it the same level curve as before then before you even get to Kanto you're gonna have Lv. 60 Pokemon, now take only another 20-30 levels on that between Kanto and the Elite Four again, which is typical of that and you're sitting at Lv. 80-90, at the very least Lv. 75.

Pokemon doesn't work that way, you beat the game at Lv. 55-60 usually, and having all regions would still have to account for that. Just as Gen 2 does. That is just 2 regions, let alone 7.
>>
>>31860435
>ho oh card packs(johto)
only fans care about johto, doesn't count.
>i dont know fuck hoenn
no evidence, doesn't count.
>all the references to sinnoh in s/m
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
NO!
doesn't count.
>colress makes a mysterious appearance (unova)
just a character cameo, doesn't count.
> dexio and sina (kalos)
they just serve as introduction to Zygarde, doesn't count.
>Lillie is going to kanto
it's about kanto, so it does c(o)unt.
>>
>>31860604
>gen 2 level curve wasn't shit
you almost got me there, but no
>>
>>31860632
>get to kanto
>all wild pokemon are lvl40 up to 45/6
>all trainers have their pokemon at lvl 48-55
>all kanto gym leaders have their pokemon in their 60s with Blue reaching 68-70
>League Ramatch has pokemon above 70s with Lance reaching 80-82
>Red's pokemon are about lvl88-91 or something like that

there, not that hard to fix
>b-but i finished the league with my team in their mid 40s so i'm going to have to grind because i'm underleveled to most common trainers!!
the common trainers are easy as fuck to beat even with 10 levels above and they're basically free exp to catch up if you manage to struggle even then it's not the level curve's fault but only your for being bad at the game
>>
>>31860537
The main reason for G2's leveling curve is that the world opens up organically and they didn't think it would be fun to have a Pokemon version of the Welcome Bear, so all the new areas you can explore when you get Surf for example are around the same level. It's not really a consequence of two regions much as people want to blame that.

Not to mention there's no rule that you can't have world content that takes place at level cap.
>>
>>31860435
There never be a all regions game, at most a "Japan"(Kanto,Jotho,Hoenn and Sinnoh) game ad this is very improbable.
>>
>gen 7 game with all regions
>7 regions of cut scenes
I dont' want this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.