[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't you hate how the starter formula changed over the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 14

File: angry.png (157KB, 445x604px) Image search: [Google]
angry.png
157KB, 445x604px
Don't you hate how the starter formula changed over the years?

Back in my days starters were just cool monsters to battle with, but now gamefreak wants them to have personalities and feelings and all sorts of shit.
They want to appeal the children and the furries and the steven universe fans. They don't look like pokemon anymore, they look like characters from a furry videogame or something.

Take something like incineroar or primarina, and imagine it as a starter back in gen 1/2/3/4. That looks out of place as fuck, right?
We will NEVER get a flawless starter trio like we did in gen 3 and 4, mark my fucking words.
>>
File: 1484501746107.jpg (94KB, 956x639px) Image search: [Google]
1484501746107.jpg
94KB, 956x639px
I know this is bait, but imo Gen 7 has the best starters aside from gen 4. I like Primarina the most out of the three.
>>
>>31859487
>flawless starter trio like we did in gen 3 and 4
pure gold
>>
>>31859558

Yeah, starters in gen 3/4 were pure gold, you tasteless pleb. Enjoy your barafag pandering faggot.
>>
>>31859492
This is bait as well. You can't fool me
>>
>>31859487
Starters were always shit
>>
>>31859567
It's not, but honestly with all the falseflagging you can believe what you want.
>>
>>31859567
I have actually read people saying that gen IV and VII have the best starters and not being bait (about alola of course).
>>
>>31859487
>>31859487
i know this is b8 but it really wouldnt be surprising hearing this in all honesty from someone who likes infernape
>>
>>31859487
OP is a fag. Also a bit retarded. What else is new?
>>
>>31859487
I really think they genuinely just want to make sets of 3 elemental monsters that they think will be loved by kids. Gamefreak probably only has 2 demographics in their minds: kids and nostalgic fans.

As kids have different personalities and they are trying to appeal to as many as possible, with time and generations passing, they have gone the route of the archetype: starters that are characters more than they are species.

This could explain why all incineroars are natural-born heels or why all primarinas are natural-born girly singers or why all decidueyes are sneaky archers, for no apparent reason other than stick to their assigned archetype and appeal to a specific kind of kid playing the game.
>>
File: 1487389019197.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487389019197.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>31859487
>gamefreak wants them to have personalities and feelings and shit

what the fuck does this even mean? also infernape is a shitty design
>>
>>31859487
>will NEVER get a starter trio like we did in gen 3 and 4, mark my fucking words.
thank fucking god
>>
>Gen 4
>flawless trio
>when posting the weakest link among them as their image

3 = 6 > 1 >>>>>> 4 > 2 >>>>> 7 > 5
>>
>>31859487
>flawless designs of gen's 3/4
t. Furfag
>>
this is now a starter rating thread.

7 > 2 = 3 = 4 > 1 > 6 > 5
>>
>>31862022
Pokemon with personalities have been a thing since gen 1 though. All Slowpoke are half retarded and all Primeape have anger issues.
>>
>>31859487
my only problem is how humanoid they make them all
modern starters are way to mascoty and feel out of place with the rest of dex alot of the time
>>
>>31863343
7 > 4 > 3 > 1 > 5 > 6 > 2
>>
>>31863341
so in your opinion gen 3/4 starters are more furbait than gen 7 ones...
>>
Game Freak designs starters with the concept of "companions" in mind. In fact in all of the official media you'll see that term used, starter is a fan term.

So lately they have been spreading out designs to appeal to the largest demographic possible.

Which pokemon did girls pick up in gen IV? You'd say Piplup, but then Empoleon would be as nasty as a surprise as Primarina was to us.
>>
>>31863614
"Hajimete no Pokemon" is used in shit tons of official Japanese media, and "Starter Pokemon" is a perfectly accurate translation of that.
>>
Gen 4 is the only gen where an argument can be made for any of the starters being picked. Prove me wrong.
>Chimchar gives you a fire which are scarce as shit in Sinnoh
>Empleon gives you a beefy water/steel that you don't need to worry about a surf slave
>Torterra is still cool even with a x4 against ice
>>
>>31864074

You know, I actually like Torterra, but your argument a shit.
>>
>>31863341
as opposed to incineroar literally looking like a fursuit and primarina being full on furfag bait?
>>
>>31864645
Don't forget Decidueye's weird flesh hoodie strings, glasses, and finger wings.
>>
>>31863295
He meant that the starters for the last two generations have all been blatantly pandering to certain demographics. Delphox (or more specifically, Braixen) and Primarina get the waifufag audience, Greninja and Decidueye get the "nothing personell kid" audience and Chesnaught and Incineroar get the barafag audience. Compare that to all the previous gens, where they were just regular-looking animals with an elemental theme.
>>
>>31863484
Considering Blaziken kicked off the furniture pokemon genre, yes.
>>
>>31864408
I'm saying you're not gimped for a playthrough if you pick torterra though, unlike some other grass starters such as chespin or chickorita,
All of Gen 4s starters are great for a playthrough, and the best at it like no other gen, that's what I'm arguing.
>>
>>31863348
Yeah but I mean, applied to starters specifically. Charizards and Swamperts don't have specific personality traits pushed to the entire species (that I know of, at least), whereas later starters seem to be having.
>>
>>31859487
>Back in my days
You mean back in Sinnoh?
Where they introduced Sun Wukong Monkey, World Turtle and Emperor Penguin? AKA where shit first went wrong?

Fucking Sinnohfoeti.
>>
>>31859566
>saying this when Swampert existed
>>
>>31864680
>flesh hoodie strings
Vines
>glasses
Markings
>finger wings
Farfetch'd, Lugia

Any other complaints?
>>31864785
>all the previous gens
You mean not counting gen 5, where those trends originated?
>Emboar
Barashit
>Samurott
(failed) attempt at cool edgy swordsman
>Seperior
Bedroom eyes and chubby body to tempt vorefags
>>
>>31865004

First of all, what you listed is in no way related to personality and appealing to children and furries. Those are just great design choices.
Second, i started with gen 2 so stfu.
>>
>>31865029
>i started with gen 2
HGSS don't count as gen 2, Sinnohfetus.
>>
>>31864074
An argument can be made for any starter in any game except gen 5, where they're all shit and completely outclassed by other Pokemon that you can get easily.
>Serperior is inferior to Lilligant (White exclusive, not sure how good Whimsicott is in game), also you don't exactly need a Grass-type in this game because Water-types are so rare compared to previous generations)
>Emboar is inferior to Darmanitan (and Arcanine if you're playing BW2)
>Samurott is inferior to Carracosta (and since you barely need to use HMs to beat the game, you don't benefit much from using it as a Surf Slave)
>>
>>31865027
If you look at Serperior and are remotely attracted to it, you are mentally ill (even more so than other furries). Braixen and Primarina actually look explicitly feminine.
>>
>>31865027
>defending a human in a birdsuit
>>
>>31865027
Emboar is just fat (not bara).

Samurott isn't really sleek or stealthy like Greninja/Decidueye.

Serperior isn't feminine.
>>
>>31864645
>doesn't mention Decidueye

Get lost, owlfag.
>>
>>31864978
I took a look at the dex entries
>Treecko is cool, calm, and collected - it never panics under any situation. If a bigger foe were to glare at this Pokémon, it would glare right back without conceding an inch of ground.

Here's the R/S entry for Totodile, too
>Despite the smallness of its body, Totodile's jaws are very powerful. While the Pokémon may think it is just playfully nipping, its bite has enough power to cause serious injury.

Sorry buddy, you're wrong
>>
you guys all have shit tastes
the last two gems have been pure garbage, gen 5 was mediocre, then everything before that was cool and original

look at the amount of props the starters use now, it used to just be a fucking elemental monster, now it's an elemental monster with a hood, necklace/star, clothes, belt, etc

not to mention how overused biped has become

all these props are just retarded gimmicks in place of original design, the owl starter would be half decent if we weren't made to believe every single one for some retarded reason decided to put on a green hood
>>
>>31863343
1>4>5>2>3>6>7.
>>
>>31865398
Don't forget it being a beta trying to pretend it's cool and tough if dex entries mean anything on it becoming a big pussy when shocked by something.
>>
>>
Anonymous 02/21/17(Tue)16:22:34 No.31863318▶
>>31859487 (OP)
>will NEVER get a starter trio like we did in gen 3 and 4, mark my fucking words.
thank fucking god
>>
Anonymous 02/21/17(Tue)16:22:54 No.31863320▶
>Gen 4
>flawless trio
>when posting the weakest link among them as their image

3 = 6 > 1 >>>>>> 4 > 2 >>>>> 7 > 5
>>
Anonymous 02/21/17(Tue)16:24:35 No.31863341▶>>31863484 >>31864645
>>31859487 (OP)
>flawless designs of gen's 3/4
t. Furfag
>>
Anonymous 02/21/17(Tue)16:24:37 No.31863343▶>>31863395 >>31865415
this is now a starter rating thread.

7 > 2 = 3 = 4 > 1 > 6 > 5
>>
Anonymous 02/21/17(Tue)16:25:06 No.31863348▶>>31864978
>>31862022
Pokemon with personalities have been a thing since gen 1 though. All Slowpoke are half retarded and all Primeape have anger issues.
>>
Anonymous 02/21/17(Tue)16:26:57 No.31863380▶
>>31859487 (OP)
my only problem is how humanoid they make them all
modern starters are way to mascoty and feel out of place with the rest of dex alot of the time
>>
Anonymous
>>
File: IMG_5072.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5072.png
54KB, 250x250px
>>31865398

Wow, literally my mom's orange dragon. SO original.

God forbid they approach designing starters differently for a while.
>>
>>31865398
>look at the amount of props the starters use now, it used to just be a fucking elemental monster, now it's an elemental monster with a hood, necklace/star, clothes, belt, etc
not gonna deny that's true but that doesn't really bother me much, but there were still a couple notable pre-gen 5 examples. Blaziken ditches actual shamo chicken legs for disco legs and Empoleon basically has the appearance of having a giant cravat. Not sure if it counts but you also have the gold on Infernape's body.

>not to mention how overused biped has become
8.5/12 pre-Gen 5 were biped
6/9 Gen 5 onwards are biped
It hasn't gotten any more or less used than it always has been. I wouldn't mind if we saw more non-bipeds tho.

>all these props are just retarded gimmicks in place of original design
i can only really feel like that holds true for primarina's face doodads. all the other gimmicks they normally have work thematically

also what is with you people and any species having a personality suddenly make it "omg an rpg character instead of an animal". real life animals can sometimes have a default personality, while the amount of personality starters have has definitely changed, i still see nothing wrong with a species having personality.

that's fine if you don't like how anthro-ish starters are getting lately, i myself feel like they might be getting close-minded by getting more anthro, but it's not as objectively bad as you make it out to be.
>>
>>31865487
what the fuck happened to your post
>>
>>31859492
POKEMON ARE NOT PEOPLE
>>
>>31859487
Shit bait thread. Why the fuck is anyone in here?
>>
>>31865213
>Samurott isn't really sleek or stealthy like Greninja/Decidueye.
This. I'll never understand why people expected a stealthy/agile samurai when they're heavily armored as fuck. If anything, they were japan's equivalent of knights.
>>
>>31859566
>blaziken
>not the worst start of all time

Sceptile and Swampert are decent enough, nothing special. The whole gen 4 trio is pretty great though.
>>
>>31864785
But Greninja and Incineroar were my choices. By your logic I should've chosen either both Incineroar and Chestnaught or both Decidueye and Greninja.
>>
>>31865649
>also what is with you people and any species having a personality
because personality for the better part is learned behavior, i don't need my mons to be given their personality, i can do that my self. where's the imagination?

next, i mentioned the biped thing as a passing thought but if you actually look at gen 1-4 bipeds you'll see they're not really humanoid like incineroar or delphox or chesnaught. the first 4 gens have a single "humanoid biped" which is what i suppose i meant. and it's blaziken. a shit half-chicken half -human design. as it's the only out of place biped so far, i can overlook it since it isn't necessarily trite yet. then comes infernape which really isn't biped; monkeys exhibit forms of bipedalism temporarily but they aren't true bipeds. penguins are naturally bipedal so counting that is a bit gay. emboar in gen5 is the next retarded biped. then 2/3 are out of place retarded bipeds in gen6 then the gen7 firestarter is the most biped garbage of them all

this humanoid excuse for actual starters is more or less what i meant. if you don't buy that argument, you can't deny that pokemon starter accessories are getting extremely common, literally every starter now has its personality given to it off the bat with no exception.

>>31865638
designing entire species with every member of each exhibiting the same exact accessories and personality, it's retarded

>>31865446
i do not know what u just said but it sounded like you were agreeing with me
>>
>>31859487
I agree
>>
>>31868535

I'm >>31865446 and yeah pretty much.

Gen 7 disappoints me because you can definitely see the germs of good starter designs in each of them.
>>
>>31865357
I'll give you treecko, but what exactly is your point on totodile? having a strong jaw isn't a personality trait
>>
>>31868535
Nigga all three gen 6 starters where bipeds, not 2/3.
>>
>>31863295

Look at how specific Icineroar is compared to Charizard. It's established in lore and design that Incineroar is a heel wrestler. Charizard personality-wise is way more of a blank slate. I think that's what OP is getting at and if so, I agree.

I think designs are becoming way more specific partly because they have to stay fresh and partly because they're hitting a wall.
>>
>>31859492
That's because you're gay.
>>
i dunno about you guys but

I like Pokemon I can actually care about as opposed to monsters who just roar and do what I say
>>
>>31859487
There's no criteria for what a pokemon has to look like.
>>
File: 1484523440731.png (301KB, 950x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1484523440731.png
301KB, 950x1700px
>>31866969
Imagine that samurai walking on all fours holding the swords.That's why people don't like Samurott,it looks stupid

>>31868961
If you want generic jrpg characters,there are many you can play.Stop trying to ruin our dog fighting simulator.
>>31868969
It's because of nincompoops like you that we got the abomination that is Bewear.
>>
>>31859492
only if you remove the tiger
>>
>>31869809

Friendship is a big part of Pokemon, edgelord.
>>
>>31868464
That just means that you're an edgy barafag, which makes you even worse than either audiences.
>>
>>31859487
>implying personality doesn't improve designs

That's literally half of what makes character designs good. I'm glad to see Pokémon are starting to express it more.

And Gen IV had the most expressive starters prior to Gen VII. The Piplup line's pride is spelled out to you in all but one of Piplup's dex entries. And Infernape's animations in PBR show that he very much has a "wild" persona of his own.
>>
>>31859487
>Back in my days starters were just cool monsters to battle with, but now gamefreak wants them to have personalities and feelings and all sorts of shit.
Yeah.

It means you can't just grab the first Magmar yu see and have the same experience as if you had Charizard.
>>
File: Cubone_AG_anime.png (28KB, 642x776px) Image search: [Google]
Cubone_AG_anime.png
28KB, 642x776px
>>31868535
>designing entire species with every member of each exhibiting the same exact accessories and personality, it's retarded
Yeah.
>>
>>31859487
gen v starters are the most out of place IMO, though since gen V all starters are overdesigned as fuck
>>
>>31868535
>because personality for the better part is learned behavior, i don't need my mons to be given their personality, i can do that my self. where's the imagination?
even if species have a default personality like the alola starters or the piplup line or several other select pokemon, there are still deviations. there's nothing wrong with imagining that maybe one particular primarina is more like a bully instead of being playful or a Greninja that is kind of a goofball. the fact that we are on 4chan instead of being normalfags in itself already makes our own personalities deviations of the default personality of humans though of course there are normalfags on 4chan, but not much.

It is a fact that starters have been getting more biped though but I just don't mind it. Though Incineroar is the only out of place biped out of the entire bunch in Gen 7 and saying it's the worst of them all doesn't exactly make Gen 7 worse in that regard than 6 when Delphox feels just as "out of place"

And as for the accessories you're really just restating the facts like I said before. I'm never denying that things have changed but most don't feel unnecessary. Also like I said before, Primarina's getup is probably the only one that doesn't do something thematically well for the design.

Again, the facts are there that starters are getting more anthro and I won't deny that they are, but starters never had to be either full monsters or more anthro-like. If you don't like it I can't change your mind really, and again I do still feel like they need to hit a balance between anthro personalityish things and other monster concepts that are more out there so they don't ostracize people who don't like the way things are like you, but I still can't hate them based on the new direction of starter design alone.
>>
>>31859487
These starter personalities don't make any sense Game wise as it seems to treat it like this is the only pokemon of its kind

This also symbolizes the entirety of the special snowflake that the trainer has become when it's a Pokémon that no one else can have in the game
>>
>>31859487
This is true.

New starters are Deviantart fursonas.

Old starters are wild animals.
>>
>>31859487
>signaling out Primarina and Incineroar

Your stupid bird is in the same boat going by your logic, retarded owlfag.
>>
>>31870697
Not OP, but owl is sadly the most animal like of the 3
>>
>>31870712
>uses a bow and arrow, a human weapon
>wears a hoodie

No.
>>
>>31870720
And yet it still is somehow

I think it's shit but at least it isn't a tsundere type of wrestler or idol shit with long flowing air fired with jewelry

They're all bad
>>
>>31870712
Primarina is by far the most animal of the 3
>>
>>31870735
>Araquanid
>jewelry
>>
>>31859487
(You)
>>
>>31863380
Alright, now this is an opinion I can agree with. They pretty much did away with quadruped starters in favor of making them more humanoid.
>>
>>31869809
>Stop trying to ruin our dog fighting simulator.

Fuck off, Silver.
>>
File: t3_1qw1th.gif (2MB, 380x214px) Image search: [Google]
t3_1qw1th.gif
2MB, 380x214px
>>31869809
I'll never understand why people have difficulty comprehending a literal animal with a warrior/human-like motif. People like you are the reason why future starters are becoming less animalistic.
>>
File: 1483575922557.png (4KB, 185x187px) Image search: [Google]
1483575922557.png
4KB, 185x187px
I just don't like how we're forced to put up with overall mediocre Pokemon even by Starter Standards because GameFreak wants Greninja to stay popular.
Same goes for Psuedos Post-Garchomp.
>>
>>31871610
>implying they weren't just afraid of making a pseudo as hilariously imbalanced as Gen 4 Garchomp
>implying the mediocre viability of the Alola Starters wasn't just part of the poor attempt at scaling back the power of new mons like most of non-Legendary Gen 7 Pokemon
Are you also one of those fags who thinks Fire resists Fairy just so Blaziken and Mega Charizard X aren't weak to it?
>>
>>31868699
>6/9 in gen 5 onwards
> Samurott, Serperior, Primarina
Use your brain next time.
>>
>>31865357
>cool, calm and collected; doesn't panic; stands its ground against bigger foes
>personality traits; not every Treecko will necessarily represent this standard

>Incineroars are all heel wrestlers
>Primarina are always singers
>Decidueye are always archers
>very specific field of interest/career as opposed to actual personality traits
>>
>>31871637
>these popular Pokemon were made powerful by "mistake"

Stay naive, I guess.
>>
While I don't actually hate the new starters,I can agree with the personality thing. It feels like out of place sometimes. Also,I miss the quadrupedal starters
>>
>>31871610
Ikr? Aside from Primarina,their stats are balanced in a way that the individual stats are almost useless
>>
>>31870019
And if I choose both Primarina and Chesnaught?
>>
>>31865102
>Samurott outclassed by Carracosta

That's wrong you retard
>>
>>31871610
Starters have always been mediocre in general you dumbass, the ones that got megas and Greninja are outliers.
>>
>>31871728
>all Sceptile use their leaf blades to attack
>all of them jump on trees
Your complaint is retarded.
>>
>>31859487
You are a hispanic living in america, and apparently your sister ran away from home?

Anyway, wait till you are 18 to try and shitpost here, your underaged faggotr and autism are getting too in the way to make it work for you kid.
>>
>>31859492
They look like people.
I want to play the game with animals, not people.
Pls Gf just give us ONE animal looking one out of the three.
>>
>>31874609
He >>31869809
also really loves popular youtubers it seems, to the point of shilling them.
>>
>>31869809
Bewear is great you shitter, fuck off.
>>
>>31859487
>Don't you hate how the starter formula changed over the years?
No, variety is what keeps things interesting, if everything was the same then everyone would get bored of getting something that is the same as last one and it would become forgettable and lame.

>>31864785
>Waifufags
>edgy
>barafag
You people are retarded thinking that gamefreak design starters thinking in fetishes, when it's as simple as saying that they made cute designs for girls, cool designs for boys and references to popular stuff that everyone can find fun.
>>
File: 92835698234.gif (890KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
92835698234.gif
890KB, 245x250px
>>31865029
>in no way related to ... appealing to children
>>
>>31859487
>Take something like incineroar or primarina, and imagine it as a starter back in gen 1/2/3/4. That looks out of place as fuck, right?

No when there's thing like machoke and machamp, who are just gray men body builders wearing nothing other than their belts and tight underwear and showing off their muscles or pokemon like dragonite who is a cartoony dragon with tiny wings and huge bellies and big snouts who can still fly.
Also nidoqueen jiggly breasts and Jinx design, just a blonde black woman.
>>
File: maximokeks.jpg (114KB, 596x735px) Image search: [Google]
maximokeks.jpg
114KB, 596x735px
>>31871379
>tachikoma
I should have thought of that one.
>>
>>31870676
In the DED gen I & II, well yeah. That's history now and we aren't going back to it ever again.
>>
>>31870054
>>31874577
But pokémon aren't characters,they're animals.Animals have some common traits,but they're not as especific as gen 7 starter's.

I will explain with a simple example.These cats in the pic like play fighting,they like scratching their claws on trees,sleep a lot,will run away if you approach them and are sadistic killers.But all cats you will ever meet have distinct personalities and preferences.
>>31871379
The problem is that it looks ridiculous.It should've been either a clawed quadruped or a biped swordsman,But GFfouled up,and we got an abomination that shits on its previous stages.
>>31871610
At least you can get Garchomp in-game,and he's usually found before the current crapseudo.
>>31872347
And Primarina only escaped because water is Masuda's favorite type.
>>
>>31869839
You mean owl and sea lion.

Corrected that for you.
>>
>>31863295
someone plz flip her mouth around and make her smug af
>>
>>31875358
She's already smug, autist.
>>
>>31859492
>i know this is bait
>proceeds to bait
pokémon NOT peoplemon
abra and eevee not adam and stevie!!!!!!!!!!!

GTFO HUMANOID BIPEDS
>>
File: smug.png (543KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
543KB, 640x480px
>>31875358
>>
>>31875131
>But all cats you will ever meet have distinct personalities and preferences.
All cats I've ever met are assholes who only ever sit on the laps of people that don't want them to. They all have the same basic personality, in fact.
>>
File: 1485326053166.png (251KB, 555x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485326053166.png
251KB, 555x720px
>>31875526
For you.™
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.