[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to grind at the elite 4 >can't fly directly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: angery.png (221KB, 982x429px) Image search: [Google]
angery.png
221KB, 982x429px
>want to grind at the elite 4
>can't fly directly to elite 4 door
>gotta run up the long ass pathway to the elite 4
>literally have to use tauros so it doesn't last 20 seconds of running up the path on foot
>have to talk to the two assholes at the door to tell them you're sure you want to enter
>wait for the long ass door to open up taking its sweet time
>enter a members chamber and have to wait for their arena to do their fancy shit
>finally get to battle them

this shit is bonkers
>>
Yup
>>
Yeah but you respawn at the door.
>>
>>31858081
>meanwhile, you're in a Team Skull tank top and you're freezing your tits off
>>
>go in the grass in front of the battle tree
>train 100 times faster until i run out of PP and then i can just go to the PC and deposit/withdraw to heal my mons
>>
>>31858081
>hatching 18 eggs in pokepelago

:(
>>
>>31858425
This
First time I saw my character shiver I laughed and said "Yea that's me..."
>>
File: 29b.jpg (100KB, 1000x800px)
29b.jpg
100KB, 1000x800px
>>31858081

>he doesn't train in front of the battle tree
>>
>>31859183
>not using autismbox
>not using VC Moltres as glorified hatchslut
>>
>>31859238
Pelago is much faster with the glitch
>>
>>31859251
Still have to sit there for fucking ever watching wiggly eggs
>>
>>31858081

>all of Acerola's fucking dancing as you enter her room/intitiate the battle
>>
>>31859283
You have to anyway
>>
File: 1430312283751.png (109KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
1430312283751.png
109KB, 720x534px
>>31858081
>e4 is the only good place to grind
>their rematch levels are still low as fuck

it's like they tried their best to piss people off
>>
>>31860498
>not injecting mons, money, ribbons and whatever you'll need
Retards
>>
>>31860504
And only one Lucky Egg available in the entire game. Not even available as a hold item you can steal from Pelipper or Chansey.
>>
>>31858081
wow how sad :( must be a tough life for you buddy
>>
>Sturdy
>lol full restore
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.