[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you think his third attempt to take over Unova will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Black_2_White_2_Ghetsis.png (152KB, 374x600px) Image search: [Google]
Black_2_White_2_Ghetsis.png
152KB, 374x600px
So what do you think his third attempt to take over Unova will be? Or do you think Ghetsis finally gave up?
>>
The shadow triad cames he was completely broken mentally so the latter.
>>
>>31856882
A raving lunatic Ghetsis could still attempt to take over Unova.
>>
File: 51f7674b7fc597e0b718c99d83f15126.jpg (300KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
51f7674b7fc597e0b718c99d83f15126.jpg
300KB, 900x1200px
>>31856856
He literally became a vegatable, Unova is fine now.
HOWEVER ALOLA AIN'T DONE YET
>>
>>31856921
having a psychotic break =/= becoming a vegetable
>>
File: 185px-Black_2_White_2_Zinzolin.png (38KB, 185x270px) Image search: [Google]
185px-Black_2_White_2_Zinzolin.png
38KB, 185x270px
>>31856856
Zinzolin gathers a UB, and creates an Ultra Wormhole to summon Ghetsis from another timeline.
>>
>>31857012
Now I'm sad that Lusamine didn't use the wormholes to bring alternate universe versions of herself into the SM universe. The penultimate fight before the Jellyfish Lusamine battle could have been a double battle against two alternate Lusamines.
>>
>>31856972
Isn't he, like, half paralyzed or something? Something is clearly wrong with the right half of his body. The one time we see his right arm it's dark and twisted, he seems to walk with a limp, and the right half of his face doesn't even seem to match the left in his VS sprites. A psychotic break could've robbed him of the strength to keep moving with half of his body already useless.

Kinda wish we got to see Colress or N pushing around an amnesiac Ghetsis in a wheelchair, trying to rehabilitate him with the fresh Alolan air. possibly giving the player Hydreigonium or Hydreigonite or something if certain conditions are met.
>>
eh, screw Ghetsis, N is obviously a clone of him, intended to take over as leader of Team Plasma... he technically did, the original group. Colress, on the other hand was somewhat leading the newer group, but it looks more like he was only trying to further his own goals... the Sages and the Triad, are just following a broken man with broken dreams and ideals.
>>
>>31857999
>the Sages and the Triad, are just following a broken man with broken dreams and ideals
well shit when you put it like that I actually feel bad for the old guy.
>>
>>31857250
>One of the lusamine is genuinely nice and friendly, if a ditz
>Thought they were just having a pokemon battle together
>She never had kids of her own and offers to be Lillie and Gladion's mother
>Lillie is tempted but ultimately refuses politely, knowing it's not HER mother.
>Though maybe she tells Good!Lusamine what to look for in a husband and how to avoid tragedy.
>>
>>31857305
>hello player, nice to meet you
>this is my dad
>he tried taking over an entire region by manipulating a group dedicated to a just cause
>also he dismissed me as his child
>now he ended up being a vegetable
>oh, you know someone whose parents are like that too?
>guess there's still much to learn about this world
>>
>>31860393
Don't forget that Dennis will be giving you the stink eye the whole time
>>
>>31860908
Well he only has the one.
>>
File: Ghetsis.png (131KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Ghetsis.png
131KB, 500x281px
>>31860960
Well aren't you fucking hilarious.
>>
>>31856856
He's just going to destroy Unova at this point. In BW3 you play as Hilbert/ Nate with the person you don't pick being the owner of Reshiram/ Zekrom. Ghetsis kills not-you and N, makes the ultimate dragon and you have to stop him from h fucking shit up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.