[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sequel or third version >the Island Scan Pokemon are in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Island Scan.png (163KB, 681x659px) Image search: [Google]
Island Scan.png
163KB, 681x659px
>sequel or third version
>the Island Scan Pokemon are in the Alola Pokedex and have adapted with Alola Forms
Come up with Alola Forms for these Pokemon.

Hard Mode: They need to have a type and/or ability that fits with their special move.
>>
Totodile Water/Dragon with Tough Claws
>>
>>31855041
>Alolan Emboar
>Fire/Ground
>Lower HP for better defense
>>
Poison/Fire Litwick that looks like a flaming barrel of oil
>>
>>31855041
>Alolan Luxray
>Electric/Ghost
Stealthier, leaner, darker
>>
Grass/Flying Chikorita that flies like a helicopter
>>
Alola Lavanny
Grass/Figthing

>>31855332
Kek
>>
>>31855041
>Alolan Deino line
>Steel/Dragon-type based off of tanks
>Deino and Zweilous keep Hustle, Hydreigon has Mega Launcher
>loses some speed for better bulk
>adapted to better hunt and feed on the Rock-types living in Ten Carat Hill
>>
>Alolan Typhlosion
>Fire/Fighting
>Speed Boost
>>
>>31855041
Fighting/Dragon Hydreigon that uses its smaller heads as boxing gloves.
Steel/Dragon Haxorus with hammerheads instead of axe blades.
Ghost Reuniclus based on red blood cells.
>>
>>31855041
Grass Dragon Serperior with dragon dance.
Hairless Swinub that is Fire/Ground, looks like a hog.
>>
File: huey mgsV.png (772KB, 870x518px) Image search: [Google]
huey mgsV.png
772KB, 870x518px
>>31855041
>alola honedge/doublade/aegislash
>it's made out of shellder shells and cloyster spikes

From pokedex entry
> The hardness of its shell surpasses the hardness of a diamond. In days gone by, people used the shells to make shields.

> Excavation of the tombs of ancient hunting tribes has turned up many spears tipped with spikes that had fallen off this Pokémon's shell.

And the ghost typing will make even more sense because it's the remains of Shellder and Cloyster

It would probably lose the steel typing though, but not sure what would replace it. Water doesn't make that much sense but neither does ice.
>Defensive ice mons
>>
This thread has great ideas from everyone except the meme posts. I love this idea.
>>
>>31855041
Normal/Fighting Alolan Slaking with Defeatist
>>
>>31856663
i feel that is better than truant still
>>
>alolan litwick
>tiki torch
>>
>>31856692
Oh it is, massively so, especially on something with Slaking's bulk and recovery.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.