[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you playing again now that Johto update has finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

File: pokemon-go-johto.png (512KB, 865x355px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-go-johto.png
512KB, 865x355px
Why aren't you playing again now that Johto update has finally rolled out?

What's your bullshit excuse this time?
>>
I got bored after a week due to the insubstantial battle system and not letting me seek out the mons I want.
>>
>>31854804
but I am
>>
Farmville is a deeper game.
>>
>>31854804
Pokemon Go unironically sucks and it's for normies. I'll play only when:

-They make the Gym system better
-Pokemon have more than two moves
-The combat is turn based like the games
-You actually have a challenge, instead of aimlessly throwing balls at them.
>>
Still no greninja, so no
>>
>>31854830
/Thread
>>
>>31854804
Phone can't run it.
It can barely handle Battle Cats
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 448x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 448x450px
It still winter and im not in florida or some warm place
>>
I did reinstall it actually.
I uninstalled it again after catching nothing but pidgeys and ratattas. Which was the reason i stopped.
>>
>>31854804
It's like winter around here.
I'm not freezing my ass nor my phone to catch some Pokémon I can care less about
>>
Still wintertime on my end.
>>
>>31854804
Just because theres new pokemon, that doesn't mean the game is any less shit than it was before.
And just because theres new pokemon it doenst mean I'm ever going to actually catch or evolve anywhere since I don't live in a city
Also heracross is a regional exclusive. Whats the fucking point?
>>
>>31855082
Sucking niantics large corporate dick is the point
>>
>>31854830
First two points are valid as shit, but these...
>-The combat is turn based like the games
It really fucks with the system and how many moves work by making it real-time, but it's not really all that bad if they put more work into it.
>-You actually have a challenge, instead of aimlessly throwing balls at them.
How shit do you have to be at the main series games that you actually think catching things is challenging in more than 5% of cases?
>false swipe it a few times
>spore it
>spam balls (no aiming required) until it clicks
>it never has a chance of running away
>the ball will never miss
>the only risk is if it knows a move like takedown which you can combat with status conditions anyway
>>
File: 1414449093223.jpg (58KB, 411x510px) Image search: [Google]
1414449093223.jpg
58KB, 411x510px
>>31855371
>actually defending go's gameplay
>>
play Duel.
>>
>>31854814
Well guess what anon!

The battle system got even worse
>>
I want to play but literally can't because it won't let me sign in. Bootloader is locked, and root is off, so either it doesn't like LineageOS or it can somehow detect root still.
>>
>>31855082
>heracross is a regional exclusive

WHAT THE FUCK

You're kidding right? This is half the reason I wanted gen 2 (the other half being Scizor which I still haven't gotten a Metal Coat for)
>>
It doesn't work on my phone. It used to, but now it doesn't. It just keeps asking me to log in, and then saying that it failed to authenticate or something like that. Probably because it's rooted.
>>
File: 1483168935084.png (194KB, 460x651px) Image search: [Google]
1483168935084.png
194KB, 460x651px
>>31855391
>seeing things in black and white like a mindless fanboy sheep instead of seeing the shades of gray for what they are
You can acknowledge a few good parts of something without totally sucking it off, there's plenty of other shitty things about GO to pick on without grasping at straws and pulling shit out of your ass.
>>
>>31855512
N is that you
>>
I redownloaded it, caught a sentret said
>huh, that's neat
and haven't opened it since. Game still sucks
>>
File: alakazam really.png (427KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
alakazam really.png
427KB, 800x640px
>>31855407
>actually suggesting a bullshit gacha game
>>
>>31854804
The game is still boring shit.
>>
>>31855512
GO is horseshit. There are no good parts beside the affiliation with the Pokémon brand. Take that away and nobody will be left to play. Seriously, I do not understand why this shit gets ANY support from Pokémon fans at all (normies don't count, they lap up any stream of diarrhea heading their way).

Everyone and their dogs give GF heat all the time because their games are supposedly rushed and lacking content. If you accept this notion as true, then WHY gets this bare bone skeleton of a game a free pass? Why are fans drowning this thing in money? And if any criticism surfaces, it instantly goes out the window the moment they star one of their embarrassing events or release a couple of Pokémon which should have been there from day fucking one. And that's not mentioning the horrible performance from a technical standpoint.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 501x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 501x506px
>>31854804
I only downloaded the game cause I couldn't contain my hype for sun and moon, I needed something to vent on. I stopped playing cause the game is bullshit
>>
>>31854804
>catch rare pokemon you'll probably never see again because you live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere (which according to niantic is anywhere thats not a city)
>can't evolve it or even level it up because you have to catch 100 more of the same fucking pokemon for candy
the 'game' is shit
>>
>>31855689
thanks for the pasta, faggot
>>
>>31855703
That isn't even pasta, cockmongler.
>>
>>31855689
>normies don't count, they lap up any stream of diarrhea heading their way
So do pokemon fans, its literally the only reason the franchise has continued this long
>>
>>31855689
>hurrrrrrr
Still, you're seeing this in black and white because you can't get the cock out of your mouth. Stop it. Nobody's giving this shit a "free pass" by saying it does like two things kind of alright, or calling you out for acting like pressing a couple fucking buttons to put something to sleep and throw a ball at it is a "challenge" just because it has Game Freak's blessing.

>>31855723
Also this, I bet you brainlessly jerk off SM too.
>>
>>31856068
>brainlessly jerk off sm
Not that anon but the thing is.
>challenge in catching pokemon
All you do it time your aim at a circle that gets smaller.
You will do this for each and every pokemon you find.
You do it until again and again until you run out of balls.
If you want more balls. You cant even make them yourself or buy them for some form of currency thats not money. If you want balls you gotta go to a pokestop which may not even be close depending on where you live. Meaning that if you run out you gotta go and find a pokestop outside or pay real money.
Thats a really big fucking hassle just for wanting to play pokemon.

Imagine if micro transactions started appearing in the main games. Then you bet your ass people would stop buying them as much.

Want to catch some thing other than route one shitmons?
Play the game till level 20 or more till it happens. This wouldnt be a big problem if the experiance you earned wasnt at a snails pace.
Want to level up faster? Get the eggs. And use it when you evolve all those route one shitmons.
Want more eggs? Pay for them. Or hope to god you get them when you level up.
If you could actually play this game without even looking at micro transactions as an option. Then id give it a try. Also make it so you can actually fucking see where the fuck pokemon are!
I could wander my neighboorhood for fucking hours and never find jack shit if i didnt have a nest near me.
This could be solved by having a car or a bike. Which not everybody has access to.
Even then just driving around playing pokemon go is so fucking cringe. At least woth the main games you can actually close the fucking ds to take a break.
With go they want you to keep your goddam phone on which wastes battery. And if you dont keep it on. You cant even hatch eggs by walking around.

After all these flaws i just bushitted up you have a mediocre game that doesnt have trading or peer to peer battles which made the main games popular in the first place.
>>
>>31855689
>And if any criticism surfaces, it instantly goes out the window the moment they star one of their embarrassing events or release a couple of Pokémon which should have been there from day fucking one

Honestly, that probably saves them from most criticism. GF makes a game with hundreds of new Pokemon, story, and tons of stuff to do but because they give it all at once no one can really appreciate it. Meanwhile Niantic just has to release a few models someone else made to their game and boost encounter rates and suddenly everything bad about the last few weeks gets forgotten.
>>
>>31856290
>All you do it time your aim at a circle that gets smaller.
And all you do in the main games 95% of the time is false swipe, spore and spam Y, how is that challenging either?

And why are you going on for longer than this on a tl;dr rant about unrelated shit nobody ever brought up or attempted to defend?
Why do you like that other faggot have a cock lodged so deep in your faggot mouth that you can't pull it out long enough to realize that people who disagree with you aren't fanboys of the other side, simply rational human beings who realize that shitty point about the main games being "challenging" in how you catch mons is fucking retarded?
>>
>>31855718
Maybe it's you who mongles the cocks.
>>
>>31856421
Are you trying to say aiming at a circle is more entertaining than false swiping and putting to sleep a pokemon till you catch it?
Also most pokemon you find dont run away in the main series games completely wasting your time.
>>
This is a thread stating that any excuse we come up with is moot because we all should be playing go according to the OP regardless of its flaws
>>
File: 1482882847743.png (112KB, 446x460px) Image search: [Google]
1482882847743.png
112KB, 446x460px
>>31856444
>Are you trying to say aiming at a circle is more entertaining than false swiping and putting to sleep a pokemon till you catch it?
No, I'm saying that they're both basic bitch-tier shit, but you retarded fanboys seem to not be able to understand that because your feeble, emotionally addled minds can only comprehend what's "better" because there always has to be a winner, and if it doesn't confirm to what you like then you throw an essay-length tantrum. Maybe the GO method is a *little* more challenging because you have to actually aim your shot, but 9 times out of 10 it's incredibly easy, just like it is in the main games.
>Also most pokemon you find dont run away in the main series games completely wasting your time.
So you DO agree with me then, that the main series way of doing things is not at all challenging or risky and just a matter of waiting until the magic click? Good. That's exactly my point, that the original idea I replied to that it "wasn't as challenging as the main games" is total bullshit, and you can stop stroking yourself off for being able to mash Y repeatedly.
>>
>>31856496
>this is a bait thread that has succeeded
FTFY
>>
I'm not playing because the game isn't fun for me anymore
>>
>>31856542
I never said it was a better method. Maybe the main series games should just implement goes form of catching pokemon so you dont think its so easy or something.
>>
>>31856616
Nah, a little bit of aiming or a chance to miss might be cool but I can't see a way to actually go and implement that in a straightforward manner on a DS game. Overall, it's fine the way it is, just don't act like it's some defining or challenging gameplay mechanic for the sake of shitting on something you don't like.
>>
>>31856644
I dont like go because it wasted my time trying to catch a pidgeot for 20 pokeballs for it to run away.
>>
Phone is rooted, not fucking unrooting for a shitty game that isn't even fun.
>>
File: bellossom23.jpg (44KB, 564x1002px) Image search: [Google]
bellossom23.jpg
44KB, 564x1002px
>>31854804

Because I lack a mobile device to play it on.

Besides, I probably wouldn't be able to find my favorite Pokemon in area anyway.
>>
>>31856735
All youd do is find a oddish. But that wouldnt be enough. Youd have to catch 100 oddish to evolve it.
>>
Because I don't have a data plan.
>>
>>31854804
Because fuck Niantic and fuck you
>>
There's literally no pokestops by me. I'd love to play but I've got no poke balls
>>
>>31856754
>100 oddish
>what is math
>>
File: 1486432679549.png (168KB, 474x599px) Image search: [Google]
1486432679549.png
168KB, 474x599px
I've already live through the reveal, hype and release of Gen 2 as a kid, I'm not doing it again for this half assed piece of shit called Pokémon go.
>>
It's really cold outside and go takes up so much goddamn space.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.