[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to get to battle tree >suddenly this guy comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: dexio.png (18KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
dexio.png
18KB, 250x150px
>trying to get to battle tree
>suddenly this guy comes out of nowhere
>gives me a cancerous mechanic and a shitty mega as a reward
>doesn't even heal me afterwards

what a faggot
>>
>Needing him to heal you when it's a minute on Tauros away from the docks you can fly too.

You still need mommy to wipe your butt for you too?
>>
File: 1485744607815.png (634KB, 1280x1601px) Image search: [Google]
1485744607815.png
634KB, 1280x1601px
>>31852609
I want to be Dexio's best friend and make him forget all about Sina!
>>
You should thank him. You borderline need megaevos for the tree

>>31852690
>flying to the dock when hapu's house with that miltank is right there
>>
>>31852737
>talking to random pkmn
>>
>>31852811
That's how you make pokefriends, anon
>>
>>31852811
Easier than talking to people
>>
>>31852737
Misstagross is a meme. Mega Kang and Salamence are still the tree Champions.
>>
>>31855608

He likely things Pheromosa is good in the tree.
>>
>>31855608

but megamom got nerfed. She's shit now, right?
>>
>>31852609
>>doesn't even heal me afterwards

>/vp/ is so casual that they expect every NPC to heal you
>>
>>31852609
Is it me or this battle is one of the "hardest"/less expected battle in the series?
>>
>>31855711
I got my shit kicked in the first time because I didn't expect it and I was unprepared, the lurantis was harder though since I had popillo as a starter and didn't want to bother trying to get a female salandit with that gender ratio at the time
>>
>>31855655

Still uber. Power-up punch is still great on it.
>>
>>31855668
>gen 8
>every trainer heals you after being defeated
>>
File: 1308430193714.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1308430193714.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>31852609
I was going that way just to finish the last UB mission.
I brought a lv1 synchro abra and a few others just to weaken guzzy, they were in no way built for trainer fights.

Then this fag appears for no reason to kick my ass.
>>
>>31855668

The main game basically doing that did catch post game off guard for a lot of people. The path to the battle tree in particular lead to a lot of people losing to Red/Blue since they expected to be healed after the main game setting a precendent for it.
>>
>>31855751
I luckily didnt lose at him, but it was the 2nd battle i had to use a few max revives to win. 1st one was professor fight at the league
>>
>>31855812
if only something like healing items existed...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.