[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nice touches you'd like to see ingame? >A pre designated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Nice touches you'd like to see ingame?

>A pre designated hatched mon PC box.
>When you hatch an egg, you get a chance to look at the summary of the mon before it gets sent to the box.
>Regardless of which box you closed the PC on, newly hatched mons will go to the hatched box.
>>
name rater, use tms, move deleter/relearner, whatever other npc things im forgetting
all can be used straight from the pc

why do i still have to muck around with multiple seperate menus for one function
they fixed iv judge now do the rest already, will ya

would a key item that allows you to access the pc anywhere be too much?
>>
>>31850331
>has about six boxes of eggs currently
>would honestly hate everything you mentioned
Sorry, op. not to hate, but they'd all have to optional.

>name rater, use tms, move deleter/relearner, whatever other npc things im forgetting
all can be used straight from the pc
this though, all about this.

Also- my contribution to the list:
>A toggle-able menu option that lets you select whether or want you want to see the nickname screen.
(I've hatched so many fucking eggs i don't want to see it anymore lol)
>>
>>31850514
>would a key item that allows you to access the pc anywhere be too much?
Probably. Considering how PCs heal whatever Pokemon are put in, it would basically break the game
I do like having all the NPC stuff in the PC though.
>>31850633
>>A toggle-able menu option that lets you select whether or want you want to see the nickname screen.
Also this. Being able to toggle stuff like pokemon automatically being sent to the box in Sun and Moon was so helpful
>>
>>31850827
>Considering how PCs heal whatever Pokemon are put in, it would basically break the game

They didn't always. It was a QOL change because you would almost always access the PC from a Pokemon Center anyway.

Making the PC accessible on the go would just mean undoing that change, and possibly just making it so that using a Poke Center also healed the PC mons. This would also make Heal Balls less useless.
>>
ingame injection
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.