[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else have the problem of getting tired of your team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: luritateha.jpg (258KB, 462x550px) Image search: [Google]
luritateha.jpg
258KB, 462x550px
Does anyone else have the problem of getting tired of your team like 2/3 into the game? I'll try changing one member out, then think "well if I change this one then I should also switch out this one..." and then I realize I don't care about any of them.
I think I like the raising part where you're still learning new moves and evolving shit and then I get bored of them, and the problem with catching new Pokemon at that point in the game is you basically have to fast forward that part.

I don't know what my point is, /rant i guess
here's a cute picture thank you for your time
>>
>>31846310
Consider leaving the exp share on in Gen 6/7, you can get away with lots of switching like that.
>>
File: bazinga.png (16KB, 754x450px) Image search: [Google]
bazinga.png
16KB, 754x450px
>>31846310
>>
>31846352
neat
>>
File: 1484958044716.jpg (60KB, 932x767px) Image search: [Google]
1484958044716.jpg
60KB, 932x767px
>>31846310
Nah every game I've stuck with the same six Pokemon from beginning to end. They're my partners and you don't leave a man behind.
>>
>>31846599
On my X team, I had about four pokemon that would stay and two wildcard slots that I would switch out sometimes.

My team usually looked like this:
Delphox
Blaziken
Charizard
Lucario
(Wildcard)
(Also a wildcard but this slot was usually filled by my Aegislash)

In the last few months of Generation 6 I basically went full crackdown mode, spam-challenging the Elite 4 to powerlevel my mainstays. They all reached Level 100.

It's the first time I've ever raised a pokemon all the way to Level 100.
>>
>>31846310

instead of just having one team I like keeping a "reserve team" of mons as well to swap in and out of the main team

try it out sometime
>>
>>31846310

I don't think I've really run into this problem before, at most maybe later on I'll switch one or two out or switch one out earlier if they're under performing.
>>
>>31846352
ok
>>
>>31848028
This. Most fun I've ever had with storymode.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.