[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this goddamned asshole in the Battle Tree. My Muk and Garchomp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Fuck this goddamned asshole in the Battle Tree. My Muk and Garchomp can do ok for the most part, but whenever this cock sucker comes out and tosses his own Garchomp that defies all possible goddamn logic, I might as well bend over. Doesn't matter what Pokemon I have in my third position, his Garchomp trumps it every time. I could have a really fast pokemon, or a bulky one, and he just steam rolls me.

Fuck Battle Tree, god damn.
>>
>>31844930
>uses Landorus Lite
>bitch when someone uses it better than you

git gud
>>
>>31844930
That's because he uses the most dickish set imaginable for Garchomp: the scarfchomp. You almost NEED a fairy type to counter that.
>>
>>31844967
If I didn't have to use him I wouldn't, but if I use a team without him it feels gimped. Hell Muk being viable in the tree blows my mind. I've always liked Muk but I didn't really think he'd be as good as he is. If there's a better pokemon than Garchomp to use with a Life Orb please let me know.

>>31844992
I've made it up to him before where his Garchomp mega evolves. Thing is my own Garchomp was out at the time. I didn't have paralysis, and he obviously couldn't have a speed boosting item on his Garchomp since it mega evolved, but his Mega Garchomp went before mine. The fuck is that?
>>
>>31844992
Cynthia uses ScarfChomp, too.
Both uses the Mega Set.
And one of them uses the Choice BAND Set.

Choice Scarf Tsaarena from Mallow could catch you off guard, too.
>>
>>31845028
Forgot to mention I've tried using my Latias with a Choice Scarf as my third. She's sadly Modest nature so if Wallys Garchomp uses the scarf too, she's fucked.

Can anyone recommend a third pokemon? Here's the two that actually do great except for those few instances like Wally.

Alolan Muk @ Black Sludge
Careful 252 HP, 56 Def, 200 Special Def
Curse, Shadow Sneak, Gunk Shot, Knock Off

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Jolly: 252 Speed, 252 Atk, dont remember the last 4.
Outrage, Earthquake, Poison Jab, Fire Fang
>>
>>31845028
Well, what's your own Garchomps nature? I'm no expert on the hard math of pokemon but maybe that has something to do with it.

Is it adamant vs jolly with maximum speed investment?
>>
>>31845170
You're better off running dragon claw nowadays with the abundance of fairies running around and Wally himself potentially carrying a mega Altaria.
>>
>>31845200
Will Dragon Claw still one shot Tyrantrum and Haxorus?
>>
>>31845262
>tyrantrum
earthquake nigga
>haxorus
yes unless he's running some dumb shit defensive haxorus
>>
I pretty much just rolled over the entire singles set of the battle tree with these three pokemon:

Nihilego @ Focus Sash
Beast Boost
Timid 252 SpAtk, 252 Spe, 4SpDef
Power Gem, Sludge Wave, HP Ice, Thunderbolt

Arcanine @ Life Orb
Intimidate
Jolly 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 SpDef
Flare Blitz, Crunch, Close Combat, Extreme Speed

Garchomp @ Groundium Z
Rough Skin
Jolly 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 SpDef
Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Iron Head, Swords Dance

OHKOed as much with Nihilego as possible, switching to the other two when necessary. Focus sash on Nihilego is often necessary with all the ground types they'll be throwing at you later on.
>>
>>31845045
>Cynthia uses ScarfChomp, too.
I actually beat her once because of this. Scarfchomp ran EQ and wrecked my team(and luckily hers too). My last mon was Crobat though which was pretty lucky
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.